Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan

Kein smiled when he heard his name before he had spoken it and said," It seems your knowledge of your shinobi exceeds my expectations. Busy body, hardly, It is only my determination to complete a task once started. " With that he turned and pulled a small blue marker from his pouch and began marking the holes he had dug, each mark preceded by a "here". Once he had finished he smiled and said," Awaiting your orders milady."

[Missions Completed : C rank mission: Survey & Set Up]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:02 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, I'd been handing out missions and hadn't gotten a name once. So... I had to get diggin'," Kin replied simply, shrugging off the names she'd had to dig through. So many new genin, and not a one she'd had much of an interaction with. Kein Uchiha though... He was in a rush always, it seemed. Observing on the map where he'd marked, she grinned. Kumo was always familiar territory for the former hunter apprentice. Sliding a basin back from the underside of the desk. Most would assume it a footbath, but it was more than that.

"I could really use something a little more proper to wear," the raikage spoke absently, index finger settled upon her chin, gazing up at the ceiling a moment, before her fingers flickered together. Shinobi seals, and the woman seemed to slip into the basin with ease. "Mizutamari Yusuo no jutsu. See ya soon." A sing-song finish to her departure, as she moved to make use of her freshly thought of idea. She was away with ease, off for the shopping district. Little did Kein know, this was in fact, another mission for the shinobi.

[Exit]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A slightly confused look came across his face as he tried to dissect what had just happened. He recalled what she had said about a new test. It had to refer to this. He gazed around the room looking for clues when his eyes landed on a bowl of water in a similar shape of the basins he himself had just dug. He smiled and said to himself," Well that answers the reason of why in the hell I dug those basins. " He turned and gazed at the map and the markings he had made. She had said she needed a something more proper to wear. That coupled with the basin theory left only one place for her to be. In the market.

[exit to market ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked into the Raikage's office and looked around for Fuyu. He didn't find her and concluded she hadn't arrived yet. Taking a seat, he waited for her to arrive.

[Enter]

OsteoidData

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Now that she had finally graduated from the academy, Suzume had come straight to the Raikage's office. What she wanted more than anything was her headband so she could dive into training. She had already missed the last chuunin exams and she had no idea when the next ones would be. On the upside this meant that she had more time to train so she would be ready for missions and such. With that in mind, the red head had hurried through the streets and made it to the Raikage's office.

He met with the Raikage's secretary and was told to wait outside until the Raikage was ready to see her. Taking a seat in a nearby chair, Suzume started to silently tap her heel against the floor. She felt a little impatient but it didn't show on her face. It seemed more as if she was calm and collected. It was a bit of the opposite though since she wished to get permission from the Raikage to start training.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Arrival back into the office was as sleek as ever. Again, she found herself rising from the small body of water within her office. Kinpaku found herself yawning, a bit tired from al that was going on. Nevertheless, there was a message for her on the desk. There was someone outside, awaiting her. A sigh, and a smile slapped back upon her face, she cracked open the door.

"Academy students, you may enter," she announced. There wasn't a name given for the graduate, but soon enough, she would be on her way to learn once again.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm
As Fuyu arrived she nodded to Cloud and stood beside the kage desk. "If I may have permission to speak before you get started, Raikage-sama?" Fuyu had a scroll with her concluded intel and assumed Cloud would have the same. "Cloud and I have finished our scouting mission for you and we have more information for you pertaining to the previous attacker. I wont give out all the details as they are in this scroll for you here ma'am. Ketsueki and Hazama were not within the village it seemed; therefore, I have two other slots on my squad if you need me. I was going to train cloud after filing our reports." Fuyu closed her eyes and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Having been waiting, Suzume was glad to finally hear the voice of the Raikage. Of course from the sound of it, someone else was in the office with the Raikage. The person had probably just arrived and had not heard what the woman just said. Not minding it, Suzume stood up and entered the Raikage's office as per Kinpaku's announcement.

Now within the woman's office, she waited for the Raikage to speak to her once more. It was merely good manners as far as Suzume knew. The woman might wish to speak with the person waiting by her desk.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm
|+| Billy-Jane Sigrid |+|
Kumogakure / Hidden Cloud Village. |x| Genin. |x| Medical Class. |x| Eiseijutsu. |x| Kuro Ashi Kata |x| Raiton / Lightning. |x| Suiton / Water.

User Image

Ryo = [ 0 ] |x| AC = [ 0 ] |x| CP = [ 250/250 ]
[[ + Billy the Disaster + ]]

[[ Strike em' Down Hard and Fast... ]]

As instructed Billy-Jane made her way to the Raikages office. Perhaps she was in trouble? Wait! Billy only thought about stealing something! She hadn't done it... Yet. Was the mind police on to her now? Her thoughts were not safe anymore! Billy thinking all this confused all the others around her as she freaked out slightly. She was behaving oddly causing others to question her. Billy on the other hand was oblivious of the others concerns. Running up to the door to the Raikages office Billy opened it and entered with tears in her eyes and a rough determined look on her face. "I swear! I didn't do it! I'm innocent... Billy was prone to jumping to conclusions and she was very unpredictable. Often her emotions never fit the situation. It was if she was clueless and in her own world... All the time.

[[Enters.]]
[[ Never Let em' See it Coming!... ]]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1000 両 I AC: 1550

The real Kein walked up the stairs after the..... random girl with blue hair. Once he reached the door he knocked twice and looking at both the blue haired girl and the brownish-red haired girl. He smiled and said," By any chance do either of you have a Suiton Chakra Nature?" He held his hands behind his back as he waited for a reply from the girls.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

It seemed the Raikage was busy collecting her thoughts or busy speaking with the person next to her desk. No matter, Suzume was in the office and she could wait patiently for Kinpaku to speak. She had noticed another girl follow in right after her, she did not look terribly familiar to her. Even with the blue hair, Suzume could not put a name to the face. It was mildly entertaining to see the other immediately go into denial. A guilty conscious?

Hearing the knock at the door, Suzume looked over her shoulder as the a person looked inside. He looked slightly familiar, a chuunin? Did he belong to some sort of clan? He asked if either her or the blue haired girl had a suiton chakra nature. Was it really his business to ask? Why was it important for him to know? Deciding there was no harm in answering Suzume replied "I do."

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1000 両 I AC: 1550

Kein smiled at the girl and said,"Thank you for your honesty." He looked at the Raikage and said,"Thats one ma'am." He looked over at the other girl and awaited her response. If the girl who had answered questioned his question he would have explained himself but was glad that he didn't have to waist time doing so.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 pm
|+| Billy-Jane Sigrid |+|
Kumogakure / Hidden Cloud Village. |x| Genin. |x| Medical Class. |x| Eiseijutsu. |x| Kuro Ashi Kata |x| Raiton / Lightning. |x| Suiton / Water.

User Image

Ryo = [ 0 ] |x| AC = [ 0 ] |x| CP = [ 250/250 ]
[[ + Billy the Disaster + ]]

[[ Strike em' Down Hard and Fast... ]]

"I have the Suiton Element Chakra Nature." Billy's entire demeanor from the time she came in completely changed. Her tone was sophisticated and proper. Billy stood straight her eyes pierced on Kein. She did find the question a little odd, why did he need to know if she had Suiton as an Element? Oh no maybe this was a test! Billy hated tests! What if she failed... That would be horrible since she only recently got out of the Academy.. But then it hit her, how could she be sent back to the Academy on her Chakra Elements? No on had control over which elements they carried. Billy sighed in relief.

[[ Never Let em' See it Coming!... ]]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ One Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 1550

Kein smiled and said," And I thank you as well for your honesty." He took a step back so that he could talk to them both at the same time. He rolled his shoulders and said," Alright the reason I inquired about your chakra natures was because our Raikage has a special jutsu she wants to teach all shinobi in the village with that particular element. And the both of you just got chosen as the first to learn said jutsu. I have a clone of mine pursuing another person with the same element as the two of you so until then we must wait here. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud listened to Fuyu give her report and immediately after he pulled out a scroll with all the information he had gathered. He held the scroll out to the Raikage saying " All the information I have gathered is also included in this scroll. "

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games