Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher gave him a level look "If you weren't whining, it wouldn't bother you that I said you were." music drifted up from one of the fellows near by but, again, Sypher chose not to bother. The man was obviously training and if he decided to speak to them then fine. If not "Doki..." he shook his head and instead took a pre-made onigiri and began chowing down on it.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:14 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Kyo as he woke up. She couldn't help to laugh. "If you let us win, you wouldn't of gave me such an easy shot to your ribs." She sat down between him and Doki. Dai continued to smile at him. "Face it, Kyo. You got cocky and gave me a free pass to knocking you out." She giggled and reached into her weapons bag. She brought out a vile of her personal healer. She held it out to Kyo. "Sorry about splitting your lip open again." She looked down at her hand. "If anything. I think your face broke one of my knuckles." She looked at the food and lend forward with her hand that didn't hurt. She sat back and drank some water before looking at Doki. "We make a pretty good team, Doki-chan." Dai smiled sweetly at her. "You followed strategy pretty well. A lot of your jutsu techniques helped it getting Kyo tired and kept him close. For close range combat." She looked at Kyo. "Which he lacks." She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. Dai turned her attention back to Doki. "You'll be a great Ranking shinobi one day." She told Doki with a sweetly. Dai held her bottle out to Doki. "A toast to a hell of a team we make together." She spoke with a smile.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel continued to smile as he played his sweet music,the sound ringing clear across the ruins,vibrating off the walls and amplifying itself. For ruins this place had great acoustics. His body then started to shift,from the bottom of his legs he started to dissipate,peices of him losing color then blowing away in the wind until only his torso and up remained whole,that to slowly losing its form. He was turning into...paper? He peices started to swirl around the ruins as his music continued to ring out across the landscape

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Sypher held his silence as he ate, wondering how many times he'd have to hear everyone cheer themselves. Apollo corrupted my sense of fun. he thought and the thought struck him as funny. His laughter quickly turned into a choking cough that had him grabbing a water bottle s**t! he drained the bottle, his throat red from coughing. Then he almost choked again as he noticed the man making music seemed to be...shattering? Whatever it was it was weird and Sypher coughed even harder "What -cough- the hell?!"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Sypher surprised that he was choking. When he grasped another bottle; Dai spoke up. "It's called chewing your food, Sypher." She watched him as he downed a bottle of water. Dai quickly looked to the sky as she heard music being played. It almost seemed to draw her. The world around her seemed to vanish. Dai shook free from the song's melody and stared at the paper that floated around the "team". She looked lost as she opened her mouth. "...That's not my doing..." She told everyone. Dai kept her eyes on all the papers floating around them.

{{OOC: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Dai, for her words, recieved the dirtiest of Sypher's glares as he guzzled the water "Bite me." he rasped and then reached out and grabbed Dai's hand "Sit down. Stay with them." he growled and stood, releasing her "We know its not you. Now stay." he growled, starting off to follow the papers. It lead him through the ruins and to the source, wondering if the man was still there "Seems kind of pointless to turn into paper...how are you going to turn back?" he asked the floating papers, looking around for a more solid shape.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
User Image

The music continued, beautiful and elegant in sound,it would be easy for someone to let their mind wander and be drawn into it. It increased it tempo as it seemed to rise,going faster and faster although still having a calming effect over everyone within earshot. While the music played a scrap of paper landed in between the two people who seemed to notice the music the most,then anouther,then anouther and soon a pair of legs began to form,then a body,then a flat,featureless face. Still the music played,winding down back into itw original key and tempo. The figure's detail started to show,and color blossomed from the paper until Castiel once again stood whole. More paper wrapped around him forming his Mandola that he started to play once again,the song not missing a beat. As he plucked the last note he opened his eyes,taking in the people around him"Hello"He said flatly. His voice was as captivating as the music,sweet as honey and smooth as silk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Her ears turned red as this cheering was a first to Doki. She was quite happy to be a apart of it and rose her drink. Dai-san was admirably kind as well as welcoming. Kyo-kun as well. Before she could even lift her drink, Sypher had already gotten into an odd fit. But even before that, her ears caught a few distant notes.

"Oh jeez..." Doki quickly started to pat at her teacher's back. Whichever way would call to soothe one's violent coughs. Though her hand never met his back since Sypher had already gone off pursuing the odd crisps of paper. I mean, I used to rip out my textbooks and blow em all away..but this is insane.. As she turned, a piece of paper grazed past her. Her face turned to the side, curious of what to make of this scene. She grew concerned when Dai-san had confirmed that it was not her doing.

Now it was her turn to be... bewildered. For the most part, Doki was quiet, her eyes wide at the strangers form. "This is...not an illusion?" Her cheeks fluttered warm at his tone, then the etched features of his forming face. He appeared to be a rather exotic component to her day. She quickly looked away, covering her half-bruised face.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

Sypher narrowed his eyes at the new face and couldn't help but think Another weird genin. he rubbed his face and glanced back at his small group "Hello...and you are?" he asked warily, crossing his arms. He noticed Doki's reaction to the man and sighed Yeah yeah...he certainly is a looker but this is way out of Doki's usual actions. he wouldn't mention it openly to Doki but this was becoming frustrating. Sypher glanced up at the sun, squinting Its getting late...

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

K yo rolled his eyes and swallowed the res of his food. He turned back onto his belly and took the vile from Dai, he stuffed it in his pocket. If his lip bled again he would use it. Hearing the sound of music was interesting, and paper flying around them. He laughed at Sypher choking and Dai's comment.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Sypher and smiled. "I'm not going anywhere." She told him Unlike you... She thought. Dai watched the paper as Sypher said it was pointless in turning yourself into paper. "It's an Origami no Dara technique called Shikigami no Mai (Paper Style Dance). The bloodline holder, uses their high origami and ninjutsu skills, to turn their body into many sheets of paper. The sheets of paper can create feathers for floating. They can then be launched at holder's target as dagger-like projectiles. The paper can also form into paper spears for attack and turn into butterflies or paper airplanes for quick transport." Dai spouted off the information before looking at the group. Dai took a bit of her food. "By putting the puzzle back together. Starting from your feet up. Rather simple once you get the hang of it." She looked at Doki. "No, Origami No Dara is a bloodline not an illusion. I carry the same bloodline." She smiled. "I created ten Paper clones in the spar." Dai took a drink of water. Yet another user in a higher rank of No Dara. Gah, I need to do some serious training. Dai closed her eyes for a moment and then looked up at the person the formed near them. Showoff. Dai thought as she said nothing to him as the boy greet the group. She looked at Doki.

{{OOC: Dai was alright sitting LOL}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

He smiled,this man appeared to be their leader. He could tell much from him,he was confident that if he attacked this group he would die a quick death at the hands of this man. He saw his eyes flicker to a young girl a few feet away,his eyes following as well. She seem shy,hiding her face from him which amused him slightly,he wasnt used to that reaction.The leader regained his attention,returning his greetings but asking who he was once. Well,manners dictated that he responded as this man had been courteous to him. He slung his Mandola over his back and smiled at the group"My name is Castiel,I am sorry if my music disturbed you" Anyone listening would defiantly notice his voice by now,as if it were the perfect sound to go with his instrument. It carried across the land just like his song,the epitome of harmony. Anouther smile danced across his lips as a nearby onlooker correctly,or near so,guessed what he had just done"Correct,You astound me with your knowledge of my heitage." If he was worried that she knew this he didnt show it. Then again anybody who knew him very well knew that he never showed what he was thinking,a skill he gathered in a far off place and one that has come in handy many times

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

"The paper disturbed us more than your music." Sypher replied, sounding more amused than wary now. He nodded slowly as he looked the man up and down before replying in return "Sypher Senju. Pleasure to meet you, Castiel." he motioned to the rest of the group "You can join us, if you like." Trust and manners were different things...and Sypher hoped the man recognized that his offer was out of courtesy and not that he trusted him fully. Genin or not. Dai's comments made him roll his eyes "Smarty pants. Eat your lunch/dinner thing." he ordered, taking a seat on a piece of ruin instead of the ground. It was more comfortable but also gave him a fast way up if anything happened.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

While she faced away, her eyes slowly closed, meshing into a form of slight intoxication. A faint giggling reverberated throughout her thin throat. Eyes curved upward, thinking nothing of pleasantry. The sudden shift in her mood was becoming too obvious. Meanwhile, her head was hopelessly away from the elephant in the group until she noticed the evident stare of Dai-Oneesan looking in her same direction. At this, she blinked. Quickly plastering an uneasy but bigger grin over her face, waving to her a little afterwards. She quickly discovered two new pairs of chopsticks and focused on the food.

Despite having only one hand available to cater her appetite, Doki was quite efficient. She was turned a slight angle away from the majority of the group but she still faced in the direction of Dai-san. He's really wary of this person. Is the world trying to tell us something?

Her mouth was already clogged with tasteful food. "Mwoh! Teach, you're so good to us.." She praised at Sypher's part for always supplying their immediate larder. Though she was late to swallowing them properly. This action was mended with her grabbing another bottle.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

One of his eyebrows cocked upwards as the leader told him that the paper was,or rather had been,bothering them"I apologize" He said,once again,rather flatly. It seemed to be a common event for this strange man. The leader seemed to be studying him,whether out of interest or wariness he allowed it,there was little he could do to stop it anyways. The man introduced himself as Sypher Senju then invited him to join the rest of the group. He assumed it was out of courtesy,but he was generally surprised. Not many people would be so accepting right of the bat. Either he was considered no threat to Sypher,or he was confident that he would be stopped at a moments notice. Regardless he nodded curtly"I would like that very much,I can continue playing if you so wish" He said politely. He walked over and sat down on a slab of rock at the edge of the group. While he was invited he didnt fool himself into thinking he was welcome

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games