Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 pm

User Image
Maemi was headed back into the village, careful of his bag and the jar in it. His arms were full of papers, a neat stack, and he moved easily past the anbu.
((Exits Kage's Office))

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Aizen
S rank Missing nin

User Image

Aizen noticed how the cold returned after his wave of heat. It was beginning to hurt him. He painfully did a few handseals when a large shakuton chakra made fireball was made it. It rose into the sky and its sunbeam began to heat things up, the air began getting less cold. He saw the two clones attacking him. He brushed his hair away and smirked raising a hand towards the clones. They would suddenly stop in mid air being lifted into the ground and then slammed downward.

Sabakuhi [ Desert Sun ]
Rank B

Banshou Tenin [ All Creation Attraction ]
Official Description: Banshou Tenin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Deva Realm Pain. This ability allows Pain to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. This force allows Deva to attract and draw in objects or opponents. The force requires a short interval to recharge. To utilize the technique, Deva will raise one of his arms, which will send out the attraction force. If the person drawn in is able to anchor themselves to a nearby object, they can counteract the force. This can be overwhelmed though by a stronger pull.

((Quas I was wondering If I could godmod end this, lol cause its taken longer than anyone expected XD))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:58 pm

»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

'Finally, I'm here!' Hitomi heaved a sigh of relief as she neared the large gates of Kumo. She was glad that the sun had finally decided to hide behind the clouds, so the weather lifted her spirits a bit. Now familiar with what she was supposed to do, she took out her documents and walked to the nearby guards. " 'scuse me, I'm Hitomi Kurama, chuunin from the Leaf. May I speak to the Raikage? I'm afraid it's urgent. Or can you convey a message? Any of the two are fine with me."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 pm

User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi had forgotten to check the gates so after doing Haraise he went to check, seeing someone talk to a ANBU, he walked over and poked her. "Raikage is busy so I can relay the message." His shoulder still hurt quite a lot but he seemed to be dealing with it.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:53 pm

»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "

Hitomi turned to the stranger and gave a small wave. "Oh, alrighty then. Please tell him or her that there are two rouges from Konoha that you should keep on the lookout for. The bingo book has been updated with their identities, so you can find information on them there. Their names are Reiko Uchiha and Ichiro Senju, and if anyone from your village sees them, don't hesitate to let Konoha know. That's all, thank you," Hitomi explained before pointing to the headband around her waist for proof that she was from the Leaf.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 pm

User Image

Kyoishi nodded, he was much shorter than her and younger but he held more authority in Kumo as a jounin. "What are their crimes? Any weakness incase they do come and try to attack?" He asked because as a Jounin and so close to becomming a full fledge ANBU, he was entitled to protect the raikage and the village's safety.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm

"Well I don't know about weaknesses, but I can tell you that Reiko is very powerful and should not be approached by anyone less than Jounin. ANBU even. In battle, the Uchiha will most likely be the one fighting since he is a Jounin. The Senju, being Chuunin, won't be so eager to engage in battle with someone who outranks him. I'm hazarding a guess though. As for their crimes, I haven't been informed of the Senju's, but what I do know is that the Uchiha was banished for disobeying orders and placing fellow shinobi in danger. But that's as far as I know, sorry." As Hitomi explained, questions of her own once again arose in her mind. She made a mental note to ask the Hokage about them when she got back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm

User Image

Kyoishi nodded, the uchiha guy seemed bad but the senju chunin might just be following him. "If they come by then we'll kill the uchiha if the raikage orders it or we will capture him and interrogate him. The senju dosen't seem like a rogue or enemy so he will be brought to the raikage if not attacking." He bowed to say she could leave and went back into the village to give the raikage the report.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm

"Alright thank you." Hitomi bowed in return and with a wave and 'good-bye', turned back to the main road out of Kumo. Her feet were sore and blistered, but she refused to take a break until she was close to her next destination, Kiri.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Grand Chevalier Haji
Aizen
S rank Missing nin

User Image

Aizen noticed how the cold returned after his wave of heat. It was beginning to hurt him. He painfully did a few handseals when a large shakuton chakra made fireball was made it. It rose into the sky and its sunbeam began to heat things up, the air began getting less cold. He saw the two clones attacking him. He brushed his hair away and smirked raising a hand towards the clones. They would suddenly stop in mid air being lifted into the ground and then slammed downward.

Sabakuhi [ Desert Sun ]
Rank B

Banshou Tenin [ All Creation Attraction ]
Official Description: Banshou Tenin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Deva Realm Pain. This ability allows Pain to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. This force allows Deva to attract and draw in objects or opponents. The force requires a short interval to recharge. To utilize the technique, Deva will raise one of his arms, which will send out the attraction force. If the person drawn in is able to anchor themselves to a nearby object, they can counteract the force. This can be overwhelmed though by a stronger pull.

((Quas I was wondering If I could godmod end this, lol cause its taken longer than anyone expected XD))
(Didnt see the post, agh! xD Since you arent actually killing her and are instead kidnapping her and training her to attack in the future per say lets do that to advance the arc!)

Watching her clones be brought down Fuyu stopped as the heat increased tremendously. She was never one for warm climates but the heat was even more unbearable to her than her cold had become to him. With her ice useless now she had no water to use, she had become fairly dehydrated from the experience and felt slightly faint. Some might think she was dying, but no one could see for sure, if he took her away in the heat waves that obscured vision. Well he could certainly plant a corpse of his own to sustain his plans.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Aizen
S rank Missing nin

User Image

Aizen stretched his body as the warmth passed over him. If he had stayed in that cold any longer he may have lost a few pieces of his body to frostbite. He then looked over in Fuyu's direction in an instant he was infront of her with his hand on her neck, he didn't want to kill her he wanted her alive actually. He made a clone with his other hand and handed him a scroll. He took it and unsealed it revealing a human body of a female around the same height as Fuyu. He then removed her headband and gave it to his clone who put it on her. He then layed the corpse down and performed a fire jutsu charring the corpse almost unrecognizably all that was left was the metal of the headband. When fuyu was passed out from his hold around her neck. He placed her on his shoulder and walked away leaving the area charred and burned with a body laying on the floor.

((Is that good?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:59 pm

{Good! Now for my letters to the others!}

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:12 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein landed at the gates with a smile. He had missed his hope something fierce. Once the girls and shiro had landed he said," Each of you off to your duties we will meet up again at some point for a full debriefing. " With that Kein disappeared. He was headed towards the office.

[exit to office]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai landed next to Kein as they reached the gates. Once he gave orders to go do their duties, Dai gave a big stretch towards the sky. She took in the sweet lightning smell and exhaled and happiness. 'Freakin home at last!" She exclaimed. She looked at Sukai and shiro and waved. "I'm off to train like hell. Wish me luck guys." Dai strolled into the gates and waved to the ANBUs before vanishing off to the academy to do some training.
[exit to academy]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games