Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:13 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she opened the door and slipped inside his room, looking at him with soft eyes. "you wanna talk to me about what just happened?" she mumbled as she leaned on the wall.

Skylar gave a small sniffle as he looked up at maso with teary eyes. he gave a tiny shake of his head as he curled up into a ball with a pillow in his face. "n-not really...." he muttered through the pillow as he hid his crying.

the girls gave small smiles and hugged hades back before they waved to truth, giving small laughs as they looked at her.
"gee thanks..." truth mumbled as she looked at hades and lucius before she looked to her uncle. "so bored...." she muttered and then smiledas she pulled out her book and started to draw her uncle sleeping for the heck of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 pm
"What is there to talk about? Relationships lead to drama, an unwanted predator in the life of people, and this is just a hint of the obvious drama that will ensue if we were to become close," Shadowheart responded coldly, stretching on the bedroom floor, the branding that Maso had mentioned showing in full on his shoulderblade. He had removed his shirt after entering the room, but was now keeping his gaze averted from her.

"Come on. Talk to me about it. You this upset because of what Shadowheart said about relationships being useless?" Maso responded sitting down next to him and lightly patting him on the back. "It's better to talk about inner feelings instead of keeping it held inside. Shadowheart's that grouchy because he keeps all his innermost feelings locked away."

Lucius hopped into the shower quickly. Hades began stretching inside their bedroom on the floor. Sheik twitched slightly on the bed next to Truth. His dream was that of the day he'd first met Lucius and Hades. They'd been attacked by a gang of vampires and barely survived it alone, but Sheik had accidentally stepped in and saved them from that issue.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm
krystina gave a small frown as she looked at him. "don't give me that line of s**t. i know that'snot really what you want to say so spill or i'll find it out a different way." she frowned and played with her hair as she looked at him.

Sky looked up at him with a tiny pout on his face. "th-that's a bit of it..." he sniffed and wippedhis eyes off as he looked at him. "but only a small part....." he muttered.

Truth gave a tiny sigh as she looked at her uncle and then gave a tiny smile as she started to hum 'i hope you dance' by Lee Ann Womack.
{sky's such a girl! }  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 am
"You better start finding that way 'cause that's all I'm going to say. What else is there to say?" Shadowheart growled continuing to stretch.

"Then what's the other part of your sadness?" Maso asked softly wiping a rogue tear from his face before smiling reassuringly at him to open up.

"Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along. Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone..." Sheik hummed softly in his sleep. It was the song Trevor and his wife sang to each other as well as his parents so it was natural that he had the song down to a science.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am
"you could say how you felt when Xephyr appeared... you cold simply scream until you couldn't anymore..." Krystina shrugged "i've already got a way..." she sighed and let her hair start to glow. "i've got a gift too ya know... mine's for reading people's feelings...." she mumbled as she tried to understand what he was feeling.

Sky looked at him and bit his lip, trying to figure out how to say it. "wh-when Xephyr showed up..... i-it caught me off gaurd and ....it made me feel what i've been holding back ......." he sniffed. "then shayde acting like that.... i felt like i was alone...." he muttered and a few tears started to form in his eyes. "all that pain....it all just piled up....." he whispered.

truth blinked as she looked at her uncle, a small smirk slipping onto her face as she continued to sing softly as she drew him in, already done with the bottom half of his face as she worked on his hair and eyes. "I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens"
{gtg soon.}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 am
"Annoyed... That's how I felt when he showed up... I hate people and then he just waltzed in here like he owned the place," Shadowheart muttered pausing in his stretches for a moment. "Pissed at the fact that he had that attitude... Unnecessary..."

"So he told you the name he gave up when he was thirteen... Look, Sky. Shayde doesn't know how to express his feelings properly since he was never taught how to portray those feelings. Everything is supposed to be irrelevant to being a ninja-assassin in his family line. He acts cold, but that is just because he doesn't know how to be anything else. You were helping him express himself through action and he started feeling vulnerable when Xephyr appeared. I'm sure he felt bad about acting like that and deep down he probably felt unnecessary by whatever response you had to Xephyr's appearance. Make sense?" Maso said softly as he brushed a hair out of Sky's face.

"Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. Dance... I hope you dance. I hope you dance.... I hope you dance. I hope you dance.... I hope you dance... Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along. Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone..." Sheik responded softly singing along with the song and Truth, smiling softly as his eyes flickered open. "I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. Your grandparents and parents used to sing it all the time. It's always prettier when they sang it instead of me."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 am
"you felt unnucessary? why?" krystina muttered as she looked at him, her hair still glowing faintly.

"o-ok...." sky mumbled as he wiped the new tears from his eyes, feeling like a little kid for crying so much.

"how do you think i learned it?" truth smirked as she looked at him. "and i think you did pretty good at singing it...." she chuckled and played with her hair as the gold srtipe faded away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:49 pm
"I've always felt that way," Shadowheart murmured biting his lip as a shudder ran down his spine. "You can't tell anyone, but I've always felt inferior. My brother was always putting me down when I was younger because I was faster at maturing than he was... When we learned to make Shadow Tea, it took me one try while him... It took Hagen three months to perfect it... When it came to new techniques, I learned them faster than him and he didn't like that I was always learning things and maturing faster than he did... Becoming cruel to everyone I met was the only way I could make myself feel better..."

"That's good. Perhaps once you get your face from being all red and splotchy you should try getting him to open up to you again," Maso smiled lightly, giving Sky a light hug. "Kay?"

"Of course that's where you learned it from. I highly doubt my voice was meant for Lee Ann Womack songs," Sheik smirked lightly kissing Truth on the cheek and giving her a hug. "You don't have to be my pillow if you don't want to. I was just messing with you since we've rarely gotten to know each other."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 pm
"i won't tell anybody." Krystina muttered as her hair stopped glowing. "but the whole being cruel thing isn't right but....sometimes you can't see the other way to do things...and take the path that's easier." she shrugged "i think maybe...you should talk to sky aboutt this..." she sighed and closed her eyes.

Skylar gave a small nod as he was hugged and looked at maso with a tiny smile. "alright...Thanks maso." he sighed and then pulled his knees up to his chest, resting his chin on them as he thought about nothng in particular.

"i'm fine...." truth chuckled softly and shook her head. "besides, i got a new draing of you while you were sleeping." she smirked and showed him the almost finnished black and white pencil drawing she'd done of him. all that was left was his hair which was lightly outlined already, just needing to be detailed.
{last night with my comp. going back to laptop time. T-T}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:17 pm
"I'll try, but I'm not promising anything," Shadowheart responded softly as he restarted his stretching routine.

"No problem," Maso smiled lightly, giving Sky a light hug.

"I'll lay back down then so you can finish it," Sheik chuckled softly as he lay back down in the same position he had been earlier, closing his eyes while humming softly to himself.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm
"alright...." krystina gave him a small smile. "just try not to hurt him? you know how delicate he is...." she sighed as she slipped out of his room. she gave a small smile to herself and moved to the couch in the family room where she flopped down and closed her eyes, resting a bit.

Skylar gave maso a tiny smile as he hugged him back and then went back into his position as he conitued to think about randoom little things.

Truth gave a soft smile as she looked at her ucle. "thanks" she hummed and quickly filled in his hair with shading and details before she set the book down with the pencil to mark the page and poked him in the head. "thanks again.... i'm done....." she laughed softly and gave him a bright blue eyed stare.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm
"Should I stop this game we're playing or...? Will it hurt him horrendously if I stop this relationship he's started with me? Do I really care? Shadowheart was inwardly thinking these questions over and over again as he continued stretching.

"You ever need to talk and Shayde isn't around, I'm usually available for those kinds of things," Maso murmured before leaving the room and jumping over the back of the couch, landing softly beside Krystina. "Alright. He's no longer crying and plans on talking to Shadowheart once his face is no longer red and splotchy. How'd it go for you?"

"Glad to hear it," Sheik smirked opening his bright red eyes as he pulled Truth's hand into his. "I used to have a girl partner whom you kinda remind me of. She loved art, but rarely got a chance to draw out much of anything. She passed away before Lucius and Hades came along. Also, your second cousin is a fallen angel, but his best friend's dad ripped his wings off. You're not allowed to tell Krystina either."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 pm
"he's a bit better.... but he's still cranky." krystina smiled as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"alright i'll keep that in mind" Skylar gave a small smile as he nodded his head and then leaned against the wall, the glass flower in his hand as he started to think about what xephyr had said. "he's going to look for nami, nero, or....Ryxin.....? so....Ryx is someplace close by..... poor stina..." he frowned.

Truth gave a tiny smirk as she looked at him. "thanks....." she hummed and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "and i won't tell Krystina......" she added with a small snicker. "she'll find out on her own." she shrugged. "if she ever does."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:12 pm
Dantes_river
Shadowheart let out an aggravated sigh as he stood up and begin walking towards Sky's room. He walked through the door and leaned against the wall, waiting patiently for Sky to notice him.

"That's farther than we've ever gotten with him," Maso chuckled softly as he lightly kissed Krystina on the cheek only to flinch and lightly touch between his shoulderblades. "Ouch... I ever move like that and you protest it, stupid... Er... You didn't hear that..." He averted his gaze away from Krystina as he leaned back against the couch.

"Good. It's nice to know you're trustworthy. Now I just gotta hope he doesn't give himself away," Sheik chuckled giving her hand a light squeeze. "He talks to the spot where his wings were when they start giving him trouble. Of course if anyone brings up the question of 'where'd the scars on your back come from?' he gets very twitchy and starts crying. I sometimes ask him that when he's going through his serious phases."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Skylar looked up at shadowheart with a tiny smile and put the flower back in his pocket. "hi...." he mumbled softly., his pale eyes sparkling softly as he looked at him.

Krystina gave a confused look and then shook her head as she shruged it off, if he didn't want to tell her she wouldn't ask. "well, that's a good thing then. mabe sky's actually helping him." she chuckled softly and sat up from her akward position.

truth gave a devious little smirk and then rolled her eyes. "if he does that krystina'd probbly just shrug it off." she laughed softly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games