Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm
"Are you kidding? I was betting Sam that Andrea would have come back wearing his head for a hat! Looks like i lost." They all had a good laugh, and Jack handed everyone some food he had prepared. "So, Locke. If you think you can not go overboard, how about you make us some shelter while we get our bedding supplies down?"

"Yeah, yeah... I told you I wasn't going to try that again... Anyway. I've been wanting to give my alchemy skills a work out lately. Here." Locke stood up, and went over to an empty patch of field with grass and small trees. He began to concentrate on what he wanted to make, then began his transmutation. When he was done, he stood back, admiring his own work. "There we go. Nice work, if I do say so myself."

"Wow, Locke. Rooms for everybody, and even beds? You're getting better!" Sam was happy not to be sleeping under the night sky. She hated feeling like an animal."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:48 pm
Drake watched then looked over to Andrea who seemed to be fiddling with her horse more then watching the show Locke had put on. He would let it go for now and clap for Locke's talent. "Well, I say we take our dinner inside." He then started heading in and looked about with the food Jack had given him.

Andrea took note of the others, thanking Jack for the food. Though she went to her horse making sure the things she had were still there. She was happy Locke had a grip on his gift now, but still fussed over the placement of things in her bag. She wanted to be excited, but wasn't. She knew better then to stop him, but didn't want the ones watching them to know what the group was capable of if they hadn't already.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm
"You like it? It's like the home I grew up in when I was living in Andrea's Village, I think. I see this building in my mind a lot. It's where I feel safe." He looked around some, then moved to the side of the house-like shelter, and transmuted a stable for the horses. "Looks like it might storm tonight. Don't want the horse's to die, do we?"

"I got to admit, Locke. You are quite talented for having only one arm. I can't imagine what it would be like when you had two arms." Sam was inspecting the craftsmanship thoroughly, being quite impressed. "Maybe when we actually settle down one day, you can make a shop for me!"

"Hey, now. I have to destroy this in the morning. One rule that Alchemists have, is to not make permanent buildings and structures. Well, more of a guideline. While it's quite convenient, we try to keep things in order to keep from getting greedy. We are quite humble, honestly. So enjoy it for the night. I even made a kitchen for Jack in case he wants to cook a real meal."

"Seriously!? Thank you, Locke!" He held back from hugging Locke, thinking it would show his less heroic side.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 pm
She listened to the group taking note of the stable and looking to the sky. It unnerved her a moment until she remembered it wasn't the world she had been in. She didn't remember chunks of fiery rocks being part of the storms of this world. She motioned to gather the horses and brought them to the stable that Locke had made calming each of them. She would let the others be with themselves for now. She knew she could sleep later for now she liked the alone time. The house did look like the one her aunt had before it was destroyed.

He went inside with Sam looking to the home Locke had made. He knew better then to talk too much into it and wondered if the others would need a moment alone.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Locke watched everyone enjoy the new shelter, and saw Andrea act as if she would rather be in a small hut than a lavish home. "Okay guys. I know we all need some sleep. So. Jack, Sam. Your rooms are on the left over there. Drake, I made you a nice room in the middle. Should be cozy enough. And Andy? I made you a room over here, next to mine. Hope you don't mind." He watched everyone go to their own rooms, admiring the work put into everything. "Oh. I made it so that each room can be accessed from the one next to it. Just in case, you know? Never know what might happen. There's also a small area out back for cleaning if you need it."

"You really have outdone yourself, Locke. I mean it..." Jack was astonished, and took notice of the mention of the connecting rooms, and wondered if Sam would care for a visit from him tonight.

Little did Jack know, that Sam was expecting the same thing...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm
Andrea finally would go into the home as Locke directed which room was hers. She didn't really mind where she slept. She wasn't really hungry so headed to her room. She went in looking about the small room before moving to the bed. She placed her sword beside her knowing the others were still out there. She laid in the bed looking to one wall. She wasn't really tired but knew she may need to for the trip ahead.

Drake soon entered the home nodding as he looked about."It's pretty impressive. Thank you Locke, and rest well." He then turned and headed to the room Locke had said was his. He looked about the room before soon retiring. He was still tired from everything recently and would need his mind for when they would meet the king.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm
Everyone went to their respective rooms, all apparently tired. However, there were two who were anything but right now. It had been a little while since they had their own privacy. Jack and Sam had grown close over the past few days, and they had spent many nights just cuddled up together, learning about each other. But tonight was more of a night for more than just cuddling for them. Jack had knocked on Sam's door.

"Yes? Come in." Sam was already waiting for him on her bed, hoping that tonight, they would have a chance to be alone.

Jack walked in, opening the door, and closing it behind him. "Hey, Sam..." He went over to her, and sat on the bed. He leaned in, and kissed her softly. "I missed you all day... Your touch..."

Sam returned his kiss, and grabbed him, hugging him tightly...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Her dreams as she had started to sleep were unsettling. She woke looking about before sighing and simply getting her sword and a small kit from a bag of hers. She soon made her way quietly to the front of the hut taking a seat on the step. She unsheathed her sword and began cleaning and sharpening the blade. She knew the others were sleeping soundly enough and was happy with that thought at least.

Drake had fallen fast asleep as if the other world didn't exist. Something he was thankful for. having grown up with the others always around, their presence didn't bother him in the slightest.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Locke laid back in his bed, unable to sleep. As an alchemist, he was gifted with the ability to know the state of things. Sometimes, he could even read the air and tell what was happening around him. But here in this place, he was clueless. He was Happy that Andrea was back, and seemed to be adjusting slightly. But he was also worried that Something bad would happen with the King's dinner plans. It worried him. Once again, he had no real magical abilities, yet he was given a bit of power by Gaurin. He felt, though. that the small Philosopher's Stone that was tossed at him was meant to kill him, not amplify his powers. All these thoughts running through his mind had finally made him so tired, that he had fallen asleep...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:53 pm
Andrea finished sharpening and cleaning her blade as the sun began to rise. She eventually stood stretching and sheathing her sword once more. She went back within the house knocking on the doors to wake the others knowing they had more travel ahead of them. She gathered her things from her room and went to check in on the stables seeing Drake arriving to check his horse beside her.

He woke hearing the knock on his door and nodded though knew none could see him. He chuckled at himself before getting up and heading to check on his horse. He soon found Andrea and would give a light smile. "You didn't sleep did you?" He watched her shake her head no and sighed. "It's only a couple hours travel from here. We should reach the castle city by the afternoon barring no unexpected interruptions." He patted his horse lightly and turned towards her. "So, the talk with Locke go well then it seems? At least on his end, but you're still being introverted. Talking can help Andrea. Don't be afraid to talk to any of us." He said seeing the blank look in her expression.

She shrugged listening to him before looking to the home Locke had made. "I'm not as I was Drake. You're just going to have to accept that. I have my own issues. They are not for others to work out for me, but for me myself to. I understand your concern, and the others, but trust me, let it go. I don't get attached anymore for my own personal reasons. I can't be the girl you knew, stop dreaming that I will be once more. It's not a phase, it's who I am now." She looked to him more sternly as her tone became harsher. "And stop trying to push Locke to me, be it for answers, or other. What's in the past is in the past."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 pm
Locke woke up, happy to be so, away from the emptiness of his dream world again. My mind is getting dark again... Wonder what that means... He got up, and changed into some different traveling clothes. Gathering some things, he looked back at the room, wondering if he would ever return to that once village that was destroyed.

Jack bolted out of Sam's bed, realizing he had fallen asleep with her, before heading back to his own room. He nudges Sam to wake her. "Sam! Come on. It's time to get up..." He rushed to try to gather his things, but fell a few times before fully dressed.

He felt Jack nudge her, and realized it was morning. She didn't mind, though. She had a wonderful night that made her feel happy. "Mmm... Jack, dear. Please come back to bed for a moment?" She raised a hand to him, and tempted him back to bed for a few more minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm
He looked on after Andrea had left the small stable back to the house. He was more concerned now then he had been about her mental condition. She seemed to be nearly gone from what they knew of her, and simply acting to pretend things were well. He wished he knew how to break and regain her from this new self. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but also didn't have any ideas of where to start.

She entered the house once more looking around realizing the others were taking their times to get up and going. She knew Drake had mentioned the travel almost over. She simply wanted this trip over with. She had made some mental notes since her return and had a rough idea of why the King of some random place would wish to see them all. She was sure it was with Drake, his pulled strings, or he himself, and portals. She felt fairly certain in that from how Drake seemed to shift when mentioning the king or what he had done to get to the portal maker or where the portal maker was taken to.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm
Jack had finally pulled himself away from Sam long enough to gather his things, and head into his own room, and exit. "Nice morning, eh, Locke? Something about sleeping in a home that actually has such closeness to it I guess." He tried to act as if nothing was different from last night. However...

Sam had finally exited her room, and come out to greet Locke and Jack. But as soon as she saw Jack, she tackled him almost, and hugged him tightly. "Good morning, again, dear." She hugged him tighter, and kissed him, apparently spilling the beans, and causing Jack to blush greatly.

Locke watched the two of them together, and laughed. He couldn't help it. They reminded him too much of how Demona and he were. He just hoped that nothing bad happens to them. "Well, I guess Demona was right. She knew you two had a thing. Even if you were trying to hide it." He hugged them both tightly, as if to say he was happy about it. "You take care of each other, you hear?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:00 pm
She turned hearing the others and watched the little gathering. She had been wondering about those two since before she had left. She shrugged it off though looking away. "Not to spoil the mood, but we should probably start heading out. The sooner we get there the sooner we can leave."

He re-entered the home watching the festivities with a chuckle. He would turn hearing Andrea though and had to wonder if she found any pleasure or joy in anything anymore. "We still have time Andrea. It's only a couple of hours from here. We can take it easy for a little bit." He could tell she wasn't thrilled with that answer but wanted to get her to lighten up a little more.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Locke felt slightly less buzzed hearing the tone in Andrea's voice, feeling as if she was too hardened to even laugh anymore. "Come off of it, Jack. No need to be shy. I think we all knew it would happen sooner or later. Come on. I'll help you get some food together. But first..." He went over to where Sam's and Jack's rooms were, and began a transmutation. When he was finished, he stepped back and admired his work. "There. No need for modesty apparently. At least it's yours for the day. Come on, Jack."

Jack felt the blood empty from his face, and regained his composure. He watched with Sam as Locke transmuted the two rooms into one. He felt like Sam and he were a real couple now. "Thanks, Locke." He kissed Sam happily. "I'll be right back, dear. Got to fix us some good food."

Sam watched as Jack left with Locke, and sighed contently. She went over to Andrea, hoping to talk with her for a moment. "Hi, Andrea. How are you, today?" She smiled to her. "Did you ever think that someone like Jack, so clumsy yet dependable, could ever be so sweet?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games