Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:57 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy nodded, balancing herself on her hands and pushing herself off the bench a little bit. "Well, we're going to have a killer season this year and I hope you're on it. I mean, you did pretty good in try-outs last year too, so, hopefully you'll come out this year." She smiled and glanced over at Ash, then down at her sketchbook. "So, you draw, huh? Will does too."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 am
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy nodded and joined him by playing Take Me Out along with him. She hummed the lyrics to herself in silence, throwing him glances once or twice.
"I also love Billy Idol." she gave him a smirk before singing quietly to the rapid beat of Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

((OOC: @acn period- next post after this will be in the Dark Lake. You can post first so I know you're there. I may not be on much later cause I've got rehersal.))

Aravis was quiet for a moment. "Well, it's not really like I knew them much. My mum didn't really hang around much and my dad was murdered by dragons a few years ago.I was actually raised by muggles," she explained calmly. It had taken her quite a few years to master the art of being calm when talking about her life before the Bentons, her adoptive family. She used to fight some girls because they picked on her for it in the orphanage. Her anger almost flared as she thought of them. "I'd give anything to see my adoptive mum as a witch as well!" she laughed.

The girl looked over at the Caretaker who was swinging her lantern and yelling for the First Years to follow her. "Come on Abi. I think we've got to go follow her," Aravis said as she tugged slightly at the other girl's arm as though to pull her toward the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"In front of the whole school, eh? It does sound like a blast." Jadyn grinned. "And thanks, a lot." He turned around to see the group of first years leaving the station. Turning back towards Mala, "I probably should go. Don't want to mess up on my very first day." He flashed a smile. "I hope I run into you again sometime." And with that he turned and took off towards his classmates, turning back to wave once he had caught up with them. He really hoped he would get to see her again. Not only was she the first new friend he had made here, but she seemed extremely nice and sweet and like someone he would like to get to know more.

He caught up with the group just in time to hear the tail end of what the woman leading the students was saying. The woman, who he could only assume was the Professor Duke Mala had mentioned, instructed the first years to follow her as she led them away with her lantern in tow, and Jadyn was only too happy to oblige.

>>((OOC: To the lake! 3nodding ))<<  

Rechosia

Geoera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
Vivien Kensington -- First Year
The meek girl scoped out the professor and trailed shortly behind the group of students. The cat still moving in and out of her legs. Yowling occasionally as Vivien smiled timidly at the students around her. She was excited and (hopefully) prepared for her journey through Hogwarts. Her mind was racing as she followed the woman to the lake.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Austin began to follow the crowd of first years. Walking along he silently looked at the surrounding area. He sighed, Nothing like home he thought

((Posting at Lake))  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. No House
Rebecca heard the groundskeepers voice and turned towards Tamara. "I'm sorry, I have to go to the boats. It was nice meeting you." She smiled and took Roisin's hand and steered her towards the Ms. Blake. Her feet ached slightly from the tight boots but as she wiggled her toes, the pain subsided.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Ryn looked him in the eyes, she loved how intense and protective he got, Turning she looked over at Nott, he seemed so lost from the fun loving boy she had met last year. She had hoped he would be a great friend but she didn't see anything but a shell now. "He is definitely a different person, I just wonder why." She said turning back to look into the bright green eyes of the boy she cared about so much, 'Poor Kaera, if he ever turned into a shell and pushed me away, I would have no idea what to do.' Forgetting her thoughts she looked a back over to check on Kaera, she was still there and looked quite sad, like she was about to cry. She had spent a lot of time crying.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He listened to her play Dancing With Myself for a couple moments, then quickly tuned his guitar and started to play "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol. "Billy Idol, huh? I can do that too." He got playing and sung the first line, but changed up a lyric. "Here she comes now, saying Lucy Lucy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Gareth stood up from his lazy leaning stature against the station's outer wall when the Groundskeeper called for older students to the carriages. The wind laid his long black hair out on the breeze as he walked to the horseless carriages. He had heard rumors that there were animals pulling them that were simply invisible but Gareth never bothered to puzzle whether that was true or not. They got him to the castle, that was all that concerned him.

Swinging his long limbs easily up into a carriage with only one other passenger, he turned and cast his eyes around the crowd again. Which was what he had been doing all the time he was waiting. As an artist, he regularly observed scenes. Widening his gaze he would take in the whole scene, and then he would narrow his focus to the smallest of details. Picking out people or objects that would make interesting subjects.

His eyes paused on several in the crowd. Some beautiful, some cherubic, some grotesque. Society often didn't see people the same way Gareth did. That was of little concern to him. Only an annoyance that his work wasn't understood by the feeble minded. Though he hesitated to call what he produced 'work'. He was still learning and developing his skill. However, he knew that he possessed great talent.

And to become an artist, practice was the only path. He tried to challenge himself with no subjects. A new challenge. Things to keep his eye keen and his hand thinking. But looking out, so much seemed the same. The obtuse boys and vapid girls, their inner dimness reflected right through their rosy cheeks. There were a few that stood out to him. A young boy, a first year with scarring on his face, Gareth eagerly studied him, carving to do a sketch. Though it was not the scars that he was so anxious to capture. It was his eyes, to see if he could convey the dark challenge that laid within.

But other than him...Gareth sighed and leaned back in his seat. He had been feeling so bored lately. Nothing was really stirring him more than a passing fancy. He was starting to worry. His art was his only passion. It helped him communicate with the world and also gave him an excuse to avoid the world most of the time. Not that he was a recluse, persay. But the idiotic and dull members of society made him cringe inside and his sarcasm was often taken as rudeness which was only occasionally true.

Dropping his back against the carriage side, he let his eyes drift up to notice his traveling companion for the first time. For a moment he was puzzled. He didn't recognize her. But slowly, the intricacies of her features spoke to him and he recognized her as Mira. In his grade and a fellow Slytherin. Not that they had ever talked much, Gareth had not talked a great deal to anyone at the entire school.

She had matured over the summer, as he supposed they all had. Her features were blossoming into that of a young woman's, face and body. But what struck him most was the contrast that seemed to play through her, just under the skin. Her features were not overly angular, but there was a sort of sharp, scultped definition to them. Her skin was fair, but shadows seemed to play over it more beautifully than light. Her eyes were beautiful, but a certain severity in her gaze told you not to underestimate her.

He wondered what she would be like to sketch. His eyes worked their way over her features as he stretched back, resting his elbows on the railings, committing as much of her face to memory as possible to attempt to translate into sketch as the carriage rolled bumpily up the lane.

Garden of Wisteria

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at Ryn. He saw he look over at Kaera. He followed her gaze. "Kaera" he said walking over to her and placing his hand on her shoulder. "Hey Lets get in a carriage" he said to both girls.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera started at Tyler's touch, relaxing slightly when she saw it was him. She tried her best to give a smile, though the result was meak. She just didn't have it in her to try to pretend to be alright anymore. "Sure," she said, the word falling limply from her tongue as she reached up to rub her eyes, hoping they weren't red with the unshed tears. She had told herself that she wouldn't let what happened get in the way of her time here, but it was obvious she was breaking that promise to herself. Everything was just...so hard. Nott had been a welcome relief last year from the thoughts she had of her father's death. Now there was no distraction, and added misery.

She turned towards the carriages, walking slowly and trying not to look in Nott's direction. She knew that if she looked at him again she wouldn't be able to hold back the tears. What a way that would be to start the year, breaking down in front of everyone. She would wait until they were safely in the carriage before she would allow that. She didn't even register the people she was walking by. She was sure she knew some of them, and should probably say hi. But her head remained down and her eyes on the ground as she continued her trek to the awaiting carriages.

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:00 am
User Image
Mira looked around for some one to pester but it seemed most where in their own groups, deciding she didn't care about greeting everyone and making new friends with the fresh meat, which by make friends she meant, scare the hell out of, but she was feeling the new school year spirit and would give them a day to get settled, she could torment those who came to the table at fest. Making her way she made her way to the carriage. Before getting in she stopped at the front of the carriage, though she new many couldn't she could see the Thestrals. She had always felt a connection with them, being miss judged for something you were born with, that is your nature and can't be helped. Giving the skeletal horse a soft rub on its almost beak of a nose she made her way to the door, pulling it open and climbing in with ease. It was empty, 'Pity' she thought sitting down on the side closer to the front, she swung her legs in the seat and laid back on the seat. "Slange sssssilthe sssssoutle" Mira said making hissing noises. Out of her robs slide a dark python, Slange looked around and checked the carriage before speaking. "SSSSSoooo we have returned, ssssssseen anything interesssssting yetssss?" The snake asked sliding just its his head out, "Ssssssadly no" she said with a sigh, just then the door opened and Slange tucked his head back in the robe quickly. He was an interesting boy, though she knew he was in her house, He was a quiet member, so she had did not no much about him at all. She could see him studying, calculating the other students. Using her elbows to prop herself up some, she leaned her back on the side of the carriage. Then his gaze turned to Mira, she watched him as he looked her over, not in a teenage hormone filled boy way, but in a sort of sizing up way, taking in every detail, it made her feel a bit like a piece of art, being appraised or something, then he made his way to her eyes staring into them to see the face value and past. "Windows to the Soul" she whispered, hiding nothing. She smirked and decided to try talking. "So, just curios, why do you study people?" She asked truly intrigued by the boys calculating gaze. She shifted to get more comfortable and felt slange move in annoyance, she almost laughed, knowing he would be complaining to her later.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
Ashleigh noddded. "yeah it's one of my favorite hobbies. I had it as one of my electives last year but had to drop it." she looked rather sat at this fact but hey the main classes came before electives and she knew it. "I personally don't think I'm that good but I am considering opening an art shop after Graduation." She hadn't worked out the details but the Idea had occurred to her over the summer and seemed to stick with her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Jacqueline tenderly stepped off of the train and into Hogsmeade Station, completely amazed my what she was finally seeing. "Mummy and Da never told me how gorgeous this was..." Not wanting to be left behind she hurried after the rest of the first years to the lake.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games