Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:54 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble watched her tears for a minute and felt her hug him. He stood rigid for a minute, unsure of how to react. She had never shown him any obvious displays of affection, but then again, he had never let anyone see him cry before either, so he gently hugged her back, being careful not to hurt her anymore. When he watched her leave, he shifted, then groaned, then growled. He couldn't just let that animal run loose like that. No, none of them could. He had burned Erin and Ash had been ready to go rabid to get to him. We gotta handle this first, Dagger would slaughter him and not leave any for us. He thought and walked past the nurses station on his way out. "Hey, could you get Ashika Dresden back up to her room. I think she fell asleep." He told them and walked out, completely absorbed in thought.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash opened her eyes slowly, a familiar groggy feeling in her mind and she groaned. "Dammit Trouble... when did you learn the Old Man Jab?"

Suddenly the memory jumped back into her mind and the rage snuck back into her heart. She silently slid into her wheelchair and unlocked the wheels, pushing herself out of the room and into the hall, and finally out of the main doors. Ash kept pushing herself out of the building as she felt her rage building until she finally called out, "Tsubatsu! Come on you little b***h! Come out and fight ME! You don't ******** touch her and live you piece of s**t!"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah finally reached Kevin's house and entered, wanting to make sure for herself that the twins were okay. It took her an hour to calm them, and another half hour to get the story out of them. Once she was satisfied they were okay, she told Kevin to keep an eye on them and went back to the hospital to continue her research. She wasn't in a good mood now; she was sleep-deprived, stressed, and frustrated.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:23 pm
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den sighed as they drove around the streets, looking for any clues that could give them that boy's head on a platter. "Damn this all to hell Mili, I hate how no one else will listen. They all would rather be rich than honorable! Damn them all to hell!" He said angrily, and turned his head just in time to see a very odd sight.

Den tapped Amilia's shoulder and pointed to a young woman, roughly the same age as the girl they had taken to the hospital earlier coasting around in a hospital wheelchair, screaming threats into the night. "Well, I guess our kid has a very angry girlfriend that has been hurt by that demon's fart too." He heard her say softly. "But she's gonna get herself killed doing this. We gotta take her back there Den."

Den sighed again, knowing that this would be fun. He pulled up to the girl and rolled down the window on his side. "Hey, should you be out here kid?" He asked the obivously livid girl.

{Amilia, I'm not gonna let that boy near you. I love you even if you don't know it.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

It took Erin's doctor awhile to finish his exam, mainly because Erin was reluctant to take her clothes off for a male doctor. But she finally agreed to lie still and allowed him to examine her bruised abdomen, burned hands, and burned face. The man gave her a small smile as he put ointment on the burns, wrapping her hands so she could do things without hurting them.

"You know, you're really lucky. With Tsubatsu's track record, you could have been hurt so much worse," the doctor said after she'd told him who had hurt her. Erin closed her eyes and tried to hold back the tears that still threatened to spill over. Who was this man to tell her she was lucky? He hadn't been the one who'd had to suffer through it.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:33 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash glared at the man who addressed her, sizing him up then continuing on her way. "If I'm a ******** kid then you must be an old man. and I dont give two s**t if I should be out here or not. Someone hurt my girlfriend and I will END him." She said, a deadly gleam in her eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah started her rounds, overseeing the ER for a bit as a favor to a friend. As she entered one of the rooms, her heart sank to the floor. "Erin... What on earth happened?" she asked softly, crossing over to the burned girl.

The one treating her, Dr. James Evans, smiled and tried to wave her off. "She claims to have been assaulted by Tsubatsu Naruse. But I'd say she's quite lucky, considering his past... erm... excursions! These are minor burns and bruises; in a few days, she'll be good as new! Won't even have a scar."

Sirrah turned her gaze slowly from Erin to James and stepped forward, almost nose to nose with the man. "You listen to me, Dr. Evans," she said in a barely-controlled voice, her green eyes cold with supressed anger. "Keep your idiotic opinions to yourself in front of trauma patients, especially those hurt by the Naruse family. Or I will personally see to it that your career is ended. Do you understand, Doctor?"

After she was satisfied that the man was sufficiently frightened, she turned to Erin and helped her to her feet. "Come on, sweetheart. You can stay here for the night. You'll be safe here, and near Ashika." She led Erin up to her office and set up the couch with a blanket and pillow. "Not as comfortable as a bed, I'm afraid, but it should do the job." Sirrah sat down next to Erin on the couch and put an arm around the girl's shoulder. "Want to talk about it, dear?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin followed Sirrah numbly, managing to keep the flood of sadness, fear, and guilt at bay until the older woman hugged her and asked her to talk. Erin buried her face in her bandaged hands and sobbed out the entire story. She'd be amazed if Sirrah understood any of it, but there was a strange relief in being able to cry all-out and let someone know that she wasn't really okay. "I-I'm just so tired, S-Sirrah... I need to be strong for Ash, for Trouble, for the guys, but... I don't feel strong right now... I'm scared. I'm terrified that he'll make good on his threat and hurt her. And I feel so guilty... I let him destroy my mother's necklace... The only pictures I had of them..." Erin felt sick with guilt and laid down on the couch, curling up into a ball and just crying for awhile, feeling Sirrah's hand touching her hair soothingly until she fell into a restless sleep.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah listened to the tearful story and sighed. She should have been enraged, but instead she just felt sad and tired. 'How can these poor kids hope to be happy if there are monsters like the Owner and Tsubatsu on the loose?' She wondered wearily as she coaxed the sobbing girl to sleep. Sirrah covered Erin with a blanket and went back to her research. The sooner the Owner was found, the sooner she could kill him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:45 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia sighed and put the crusier in park, stepping out and grabbing the wheelchair firmly. "Sorry hun, but we can't let you go and get yourself killed. We hate him as much as you, but I won't let you just die pointlessly. We're taking you back." She told her sternly. "Den, grab her. You might have to carry her. She looks like a fighter."

{It's weird being one of two clean cops. Weird but good.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:55 am
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den stepped out of the car and took a firm hold of the girl, lifting her out of the chair and onto his shoulder, getting kicked with one leg, and hit with elbows and fists. "Ow." He said softly and glanced at her hospital braclet. "Damn Ashika, you got some good punches, but your kicks need some work. Good use of elbows too. I'm suddenly glad my skull is as thick as Mili says it is." He said as the barrage of blows continued to hit him as he walked calmly with the screaming girl back to the hospital, Amilia folding the wheelchair and stowing it inside the car before she hopped back in and drove next to them.

{Amilia, I'm not gonna let that boy near you. I love you even if you don't know it.}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:01 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt herself carried and kept hitting the man with her fists and elbows, kicking with her right leg as hard as she could. "Let me go! I have to kill him! He won't hurt another person ever again! I won't let Erin end up like Kai! I WON'T! LET ME GO!" She screamed as he carried her into the hospital, the staff staring at her in shock and fear.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 am
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den looked around at the staff, still getting pummeled by the screaming girl on his shoulder. "Can someone stop staring and help us? It seems one of your patients got out and was hell bent on beating the s**t outta someone who needs a bullet in his skull anyways." He said in his calm voice.

He watched as a thin doctor stepped forward. More like stumbled forward, seeming either very tired or very drunk.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 am
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

James watched the spectical before him, using the distraction to take another swig of his flask, draining it of the vodka with in. He put it back into his coat pocket and stumbled towards them, recognizing the girl as the one that he had almost called the time on. "Put her on the gurney Officer. We can handle it from here." He told him, his voice cand eyes clear, though his motions were slightly fumbling.

He watched as a few orderlies brought over a gurnery and the man set the girl on it. She kept flailing and she landed a solid punch on the nurse that tried to hold her down, throwing him against the wall. "John, get me the seditive. We have to put this girl out."

:Quick case, quick pay. Quick pay, quick drink:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:23 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash swung wildly at the men as they approached her, seeing the male Officer watching in case he needed to step in. She fought to get back up and get back out of there. "Get off of me! Get the ******** away!" She yelled, unaware of the man that was advancing with the needle.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games