Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 pm
"Yeah yeah, I know, I saw the news report in the shop. Though, next time, we're wrecking your car." Remy said with a sigh and rolled the top down so everyone who was riding with him could get in. He hadn't quite gotten the locks fixed yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari ran around to the passenger side of the car. "I call shotgun!" She announced. She grinned at Remy, hopping into the seat beside him. "Hey, your car is still running. Let's be grateful for the little things." She said playfully.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 pm
"It runs now because I know my way around an engine and the guys at the auto-shop are good." Remy said, hugging his steering wheel affectionately.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:15 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"You act like the car is your girlfriend." Kari told him playfully. She patted his back. "You are a hopeless car addict."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 pm
"No, more like a pet kitty, a girlfriend would be a person, preferably of the female gender who is human, for the most part." Remy stated, sitting back up and giving Kari a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Well, that counts me out." Kari said with a laugh. "I've had many people question my human parentage." She told him playfully. "Usually stating I must be from another world."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:11 am
Samantha rushed out of the school, only having mere seconds to escape from the teacher hunting her down to take a make-up test. Maybe if she had actually liked the teacher she would have stuck around, but that wasn't the case with her Lit. teacher. Her pace slowed the slightest, however she still was making a quick getaway, completely oblivious to the fact she just passed Lilly and Jack.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:16 am
Lilly had already hopped into the backseat of Remy's car when Samantha ran past. She blinked, raised an eyebrow, and then grinned. "SAMMY~" She sang. "Sammy get in the car! We'll save you!" She could only be running from Mr. Hughs, who had a no-nonsense approach to make-up tests after long absences. She didn't blame the other girl for running.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:55 pm
Jack, who had been getitng into the car next to Lilly, looked up as Lilly started calling out to Samantha. While he didn't speak up, he mentally groaned, this is going to be a tight fit...not to mention she's got a broken arm so she shoudnt' be hunting...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 pm
"Then I guess you take being an Illegal Alien to a whole new level then." Remy said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari grinned playfully. "Yep, that's me. Don't tell anyone though. I'm hiding from the Intergalactic Police." She said teasingly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 pm
"Fine, but I don't harbor intergalactic fugitives for free. My silence is bought." Remy stated and laughed.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"You drive a hard bargain, but it's a deal. What kind of cookies will buy your silence?" Kari asked playfully, grinning.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 pm
"Chocolate chip, baked in the shaped of a star and a ride in your spaceship." Remy said, wondering how far they could play this game out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm
Jack poked his head inbetween the seats, looking at the two. "Hi, I don't know if you two forgot. But there is a creature out there eating people and we're the only one's with a safe house of weapons...mind putting your foot the gass." he asked, moving over as much as he could so Samantha could get itnot he car.

( we gotta move on x.x )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces