Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis felt something vanish from inside of his chest, a small spark of life where Epsilon's anchor was. He simply shrugged, looking at the raven that was with him while his mistress was being punished. "It seems that Epsilon has been killed Lucion. How pathetic. I have no use for a weak familiar. However, I am now quite bored without my lovely wife here. Perhaps I should keep myself amused with Dalila. She was always such an obediant girl." He mused to the bird, grinning slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Lucion.

Lucion could have sworn someone had just reached into his chest and torn his heart out. Eppy was dead? The raven cawed sharply in response to whatever it was Eblis was saying in an attempt to look like he was paying attention.

'Eppy, you selfish b*****d...Why couldn't you take me with you?'

He bit Eblis irritably when he finely realized he had insulted the other familiar, somehow making it look like he had just done it to get him to start moving. Now more than ever, being near the demon bothered him. Hell, even when Lilith was manipulating the raven, he still hated Eblis.

'And now I'm stuck with these two...alone...I miss Eppy already...'  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

"Uh..how old are you again?" He asked in a puzzled fashion, seeing the little girl in a much different light. 'She is a demon.' Reelo reminded himself quietly before drawing his attention back to the sketch pad, the pencil in his hands moving effortlessly across the paper. Due to Shard's much more than anticipated advice, Reelo did have a few questions he wanted to ask...but he was actually afraid the little girl might answer him, not a good thing to be asking children, demon or not. So he stuck to his original mind state and shrugged, never looking up from the pad while he talked. "What is she like? What does she like? How old is she really? I guess I must really be bored to be asking things like this but...it isn't like i don't have all the rest of eternity- I wasn't.....sensitive? Enough in life, might as well get to know one girl right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis simply batted the bird away irritably and left to make his way down to the cells, sending out orders to the demons that followed him. As he commanded them, they began to create large chaos where they were at that moment, thrity five different areas of Hell, each far wawy from the others, erupting into mass pandimonium. He knew it would take each and every one of the royals to put an end to it, and leave the cells wide open.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

Lucion.

"God I hate him..."

Lucion chanced expressing his opinion of Eblis out loud when the male finally left. The raven flew away from his perch, heading straight for the chamber Epsilon used to occupy. Lilith wasn't there to stop him, so he was going to mourn until she called him. He landed neatly on the floor, his form changing to something far more human than that horrible demon body Lilith had selected for him.

'I can't believe I actually like that thing when she's in control...'

Lucion sighed, settling down in the center of Eppy's room and folding his wings against his back. He didn't plan on moving for a long time, so leaving them open was pointless.

"Stupid Eppy...Why did you have to get yourself killed?...You were supposed to stay here, with me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard laughed softly and gave him a gentle look. "Ali is thirty one in human years, and she loves to flirt. She is sweet, strong, very sexual, and she loves the color red. Oh, she also is a bit kinky if I remember what Ling told me. Rope, cuffs, blindfolds. And I'm sixteen in demon years. Twenty six in human." She told him and laughed at his expression, and the fact that he was using the sketch pad to hide his lower areas.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm
Epsilon

User Image

He couldn't move his body and that bothered him. Epsilon shifted and opened his eyes to see web binding his true body into place and he slashed his way out of it, remembering what happened before he had awoken. She killed me... Shouldn't I be in the Depths? Or at least Abyss? He wondered then gasped at his rational thinking.

He looked at his hands, his legs, his chest, and smiled as he realized that Eblis had forgotten about the second body he had made in case something happened to his first. His master never got to claim this one, and so he was freed. He heard Lucion talking softly and he stood, walking over behind his familiar and wrapping his strong arms around his love, kissing his neck softly. "And I always will my beloved." He whispered softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Lucion.

"Eppy?!"

The raven squeaked and proceeded to mentally kick himself for the sound a few seconds later. Paranoia set in a few seconds later, causing Lucion to turn and cling to Epsilon for dear life. He didn't want to risk the other familiar being taken away from him again.

"Don't you ever do that again! Do you have any idea how much losing you hurt?!"

Lucion was starting to annoy himself with how emotional he was being. He couldn't help it though. The raven had thought Epsilon was dead, yet here he was- alive and well.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Reelo took all of the information given to him without saying anything. It was sometimes better to be receptive than try to respond. He continued to draw on the sketch pad with a light blush scrawled across his face- humming in a low tone while he did so. Reelo was amazed he hadn't resorted to drawing for relaxation earlier, he probably would be a little more sane now if he had started sooner. Caught up in his thoughts, the male had actually written down some of the things Shard was telling him next to his drawing- 'sexual, strong, red, and handcuffs'. He chuckled and erased the words as best he could, sighing as he came to a stand still in his bunny drawing. "Ah...damn it." he growled, leaning over the sketch pad and squinting at Shard. "What are you laughing about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard couldn't stop laughing, so she just pointed at where the book was hiding, her wings fluttering just enough to keep her from falling over. When she could speak again, she said, "Cool it human, she's not here right now! And do a sketch of her in a very....... 'interesting' pose with things on her she might like." She suggested to him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon simply held his darling Lucion to himself tightly, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead softly. "I am sorry Lucion, but I had to free Dalila so our Melanie would be safer. I couldn't let him keep hurting them." He soothed and pulled away to look at him. "Besides, without his control I am back to who I was. I don't need a soul-high to be myself. Lucion, I love you and I never wish to be without you again."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

"You, are way too little." Reelo rolled his eyes like what she had said meant nothing to him, his facial expression giving him away instantly. The blush that spread over his features was unmistakable and hard to miss yet the male tried his best to play it off as irritation, huffing at the little girl and inching himself in opposite direction so that he was now sitting with his back to the two women. "That's all I needed you can go away now." He muttered over his shoulder, flipping to the next available piece of paper and starting a new drawing- this one for his own amusement. 'interesting pose with things she might like.' Reelo snorted, like he would draw something like that for a female. The male shook his head and, remembering Alinda at that moment smirked, reaching into his pocket and retrieving the photo's from earlier. Needless to say the male went through them slowly- but not for his personal amusement..he needed a subject to draw from, it was always easier to draw women with an example. "Lets see..." The male snickered and eventually settled on one of the other redhead, placing it on the side of the sketch pad and replacing the other photo's before he went to work.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Lucion.

"I love you too...But if you ever leave me again, I'll kill you myself."

Lucion chuckled and kissed his dear spider. He wasn't serious about killing him...or at least he didn't think he was. It didn't hurt to threaten him though. The raven shrugged and, for once, he actually smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm
Naomi

User Image

She finally raced back into the cell that held their humans and looked at them. She could feel the use of lethal magick in the air, though they both looked normal for the most part. she walked up to both of the girls and sniffed Dalila first, then grabbed them both by their arms and held them in front of her. She took a breath to steady herself before she let the scolding begin. "Melanie, I thought I told you to keep her calm. I am gone to look for Vela, and you let her magick control her, even after I told you what could happen. So you killed her right? She probably told you to do it. You have no idea how much she hates usuing too much magick." She told the older one in a stern voice before turning to Dalila. "And you, I am very upset with. You put everyone at risk by not calming down. You forced Melanie to kill you to save them, but you should have been in control! You need to keep a grip on it or you will kill us all!" She almost yelled at the woman in her fustration.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Calm down, Naomi. Dali isn't on a murderous rampage, so there's no reason to get so angry...Besides, it's not like it's the first time I've killed someone."

Xombie poked the familiar a few times before turning her attention to her dear Vela. The snake appeared to be returning to normal...kind of. She knelt down and picked up what she could of the serpent, holding her close to herself. At least she was still alive. That was all that mattered to Melanie.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games