Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt followed them to his car, opening the back door for the girls and climbing into the drivers seat, still crying softly. He knew what the blood probably meant, but he prayed he was wrong. He drove the speed limit this time, glancing back to see Erin and ash sitting in silence, the confusion in the smaller girl's eyes brining pain tot he taller girls'. As he pulled up to the front door, he put it in park and ran ahead, racing for Kevin at break neck speeds, dragging him down the halls as he babbled in fear, the tears still pouring down his face. "Ash... blood... no... can't remember... Hit.... scared... Erin... Help..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched as Pitt ran for Kevin, then sighed softly and opened the door, helping Ash out. "C'mon, let's go get you taken care of, sweetie." Slowly, the two of them entered the emergency room, Erin not bothering to go quickly since she knew Pitt and Kevin would meet them inside.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am
Ash

User Image

Ash let Erin help her out, another memory coming from the sight of the hospital, one of hre screaming for a boy to come and fight her as she pushed herself in a wheelchair. "That wasn't smart.... Can't figt in wheelchairs.." She said softly, then the memory was gone again, leaving her more confused than ever.

She saw the boy rushing back, flanked by a man that had coppery read hair.

-He screamed at her, but she couldn't see anything through the black. "GOD ******** DAMMIT ASHIKA!! IF I DON'T GIVE UP, YOU SURE AS s**t CAN'T! CLEAR!!!"-

Her mind was reeling as the memory didn't fade, her voice forming a few words, "Pervy..... Doc.... you'll find it.. Where you least expect it.." and her eyes widened, knowing that she ment the man that was approachig her swiftly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

As he was dragged away from the surgery board by a hysterical Pitt, which in itself was terror inspiring, Kevin saw Ash, and the injuries. He walked closer and said in a stern voice, "I thought I made you PROMISE that you were banned from injury!! What the hell Ash?!" And then saw the fear in the girl's eyes, and the protective sterness in Erin's, and he looked at the bark haired girl. "Erin....? What's.. going on..?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glared at Kevin, warning him not to yell at Ash again with just her expression. "We don't know what happened to her, Kevin. We found her like this in the shop after someone tripped the alarm. She's pretty badly hurt... We need you to take care of her, Kevin. Ash didn't remember anything when we found her, but now she knows my name and Pitt's. Ash, this is Kevin. Don't you worry about a thing, sweetheart, he's a great doctor, and I can stay with you the whole time if you'd like."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm
Ash

User Image

Ash looked at the girl's concrerned face, and for a moment say it, but it was different. Her cheeks were the barest of red, and she wore a short green geisha outfit. Then it was back to normal once more and she whispered, "That was a pretty.... dress.... I liked it... Green and a..... geisha..." then she was brought back to the here and now. "Umm... Yeah, you can come with me... You are... nice and you are.. protecting me... and I'm scared..." She whispered to the girl, and shifted closer, saying with that dazed expression, "Always like... lilac... no matter what you wear.."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin helped Ash get to the exam room Kevin was leading them to. She blushed when Ash mentioned the geisha outfit, both pleased that Ash had remembered and liked it, and sad that her fiance's memories of her were so unreliable and choppy. "I'll stay right by you, Ash. I won't leave you for a second," she promised gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin clenched his jaw as he examined Ash, who was shaking under his gaze, then when he moved to the side, he saw blood on her inner pant leg, and he reached out for Sirrah who was in 204, with Aaron. S-sirry... Oh... Oh God... I need you to come down.... Ugh.. He had to fight back the sudden nausea that was making him want to be violently ill from guilt. Come down to exam room seven.... Ash is... she may... Please let me be wrong... I think someone... a man forced.... It looks like a demi Ryuu got a hold of her... He finally choked out and shuddered, the nausea gettnig stronger. We.... we didn't tell Erin... and... and now... Please, do the exam... You're a female... Please... Kevin begged and returned his gaze to Erin, walking over to her shakily.

He leaned close as to not allow Ash to hear and said, "E-erin..? Ash was... I'm having Sirrah come down to... con... confirm.. but she may have been raped... violently... I'm... I'm so so sorry..." He whispered and let tears run down his cheeks. He had delt with a grown woman and her ex, alomng with several woman and he was not there right after, but he was getting to her as fast as he could. Kevin didn't know how, or if Erin would take this.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped in utter horror, feeling like Kevin's words had frozen her in place. Suddenly the hand and bite marks made sense, and Erin felt completely sick at the realization. She knew anger, guilt, and sadness would come, but for now, there was nothing but horror. "Ash..." she choked out, then cleared her throat so she could talk, trying to keep her voice normal. "I'm going to sit down, okay? But I won't leave the room, I promise. Just say the word if... If you need me." Erin stumbled to the nearby chairs, flopping down in one and covering her face with her hands just as Sirrah breezed into the room, her expression amazingly calm and kind, nothing but her eyes revealing how she really felt about the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah's countenance was anything but neat and orderly as she ran from ICU 204 to Exam Room 7 as fast as she could, all the while talking to her husband mentally in a horrified tone. 'Kevin, it must be the Naruse clone creature... It has to be... Gods, I should have warned them...' Sirrah ushered Kevin from the room as she entered, forcing herself to appear much calmer than she felt as she smiled and placed her hand gently over Ash's. She knew from looking into her husband's mind that Ash didn't remember anything.

"Hello, Ash. I'm Doctor Sirrah Rawlings, I'll be doing your exam now. Do you have any questions before we start?" she asked kindly. The sight of the marks just on Ash's visible skin made her sick, and the sight of the blood on her jeans was enough to make Sirrah want to flee the room and find the monster responsible, to kill him before he could strike again. There was another part of her that wanted to be horribly ill, like her husband no doubt was right now. She had a duty to take care of Ash first, however, so she stayed in place, perfectly calm, waiting to hear if Ash needed to know anything.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 pm
Ash

User Image

Ash nervously brushed a piece of hair back from her face, looking at the floor before the doctor again. "C-can... can Erin stay? I'm.. a bit scared..." She confessed, a sheepish and embarrassed expresion all over her face. "And I kinda... hurt a lot... my legs really hurt and my wrists are injured... Am I gonna be okay?"

A sudden memory flashed into her mind as she looked into her green eyes.

-She was laughing and talking to a boy with green eyes and brown hair, a much stronger boy next to him, when something landed in her arms and she looked down. It was the bridal bouqet. She looked at it in shock, then back to the red haired woman who was laughing at her expression and offered them back. "Uh, Sirrah? I think you get one do-over, right? Doesn't the Bridal Handbook say that or something?" And then she heard all the others laughing as well. "No, you caught them fair and square. Erin, don't wait too long to pop the question!"-

Ash stared at her and whispered, "I demand you take them and re-throw, I wasn't paying attention Sirrah. Lizzy might want them instead..." And then came back again. "No.. I'm good. We can start now."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin found himself in the hall and then felt his stomach heave, grabbing the nearest trash receptical, a recycling basket, and emptying his stomach into it, dropping to his knees as he shook from the force of it, mentall killing himself for not telling Erin about the second clone. Maybe she would have been safe, maybe Erin would have kept a closer eye on her, maybe... maybe... maybe.... Everytime that word surfaced, her was violently ill again, his face red and dripping with sweat as he felt tears running down his face from pain, and guilt.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled at Ash reassuringly. "You'll be just fine, sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you. And of course Erin can stay." Sirrah had Ash take her clothes off and completed the exam as quickly and gently as she could. Her expression was slightly more grim than it had been before, but she kept her smile on for Ash's sake. "Now, let's get these cuts taken care of," she said gently, beginning to clean and bandage the superficial wounds.

"You can probably just take an over-the-counter painkiller like Ibuprofen for the aches... If it gets too bad I can prescribe something stronger for you. We'll probably keep you overnight, just to make sure you're okay, and Erin and anyone else you like can stay with you and try to help you get that memory back. Does that sound okay, honey?" Sirrah noticed Erin stand up and come over to the exam table, and slide her hand through Ash's. The simple but loving gesture made Sirrah want to cry more than anything else had that day. The guilt of the part she'd played in this was really starting to eat at the doctor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

He was walking down the halls and he heard a loud wretching from one of the small corridors, and he frowned as he walked over. He gasped at the sight of Kevin, dry heaving and red faced, bruises from the force already marking his face. "Kevin! Sweetie, what happened? Are you okay? Sshhhh, sshhh.. it's me, Josh. What's wrong sweeite?" He asked his voice a very feminine tone as he helped Kevin to sit and tell him.

Five minutes and several gasps and breath mints later, Josh had learned it all. When Kevin asked him why he had been so stupid, Josh sighed and said, "Kevin, sweetie, I apologize in advance for this. But your Pixie needs to clear your head." And slapped him sharply. "Kevin James Rawlings, you are no God. You weren't sure if he was real, and you didn't want to make any usless trouble. You can't predict the future, you are no God. You can't know who is real and who is not, you are no God. You are a simple, human. Even Sirrah, who is half demon, is still human. We all make mistakes, we all do things we regret. But, you regret it, which means you are a good person, not like that creature. So, before you and Sirrah go all out on your Ariake guilt trip, remember, YOU ARE NO GODS." And gave him a pack of tictacs with a smirk. "Because if you were, your breath would be as clean and sweet as roses, not like bean and chicken burritos. Now go and freshen up honey, I'll have the same chat woth Mrs. Rawlings in a bit." He said and waited a bit from the exam room door, looking as calm and peaceful as a rainbow summer breeze.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm
Ash

User Image

Ash felt the hand slip into her and at first, she began to pull her hand away, but then stopped when it made her feel safer. Seh instinctively leaned against the girl and smiled at the jacket the doctor gave her. "Thanks Mrs. Pervy Doc..." She said, unaware of her words as she continued. "Where am I going? What room? Can Erin stay all night?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games