Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Hm... Interesting..." Monica said, amused by such rumors. "So, chief general? What do you want to do? Shall we gas him?" She asked, in an attempt to get all the information she could get her hands on.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:49 pm

"Sounds good." Jian replied.

"Wait. There's a bit more! Just don't kill me!" He begged.

"Then say it." Jian replied.

"Ok, Ok, this isn't the first time a big power pursued the 'Shadow'. Remember that general who was found betraying the Absolute Leader a few years ago. Yeah, he found out about her first. He got permission to do a rebel hunt, when really, he was trying to locate and track her down for his own means. Not only did she manage to escape the large mass of troops, but since that day, pile and piles of dirt and rumor came up about him, leading to the investigation that got him killed. I know because I just so happened to be the client she was with when they tried to track her down. They thought they trapped her, but she still slipped out of their net like it was nothing. Hell, I drugged her with powerful sedatives yesterday, and she still took down my bouncer and escaped."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:01 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Gassed it is!" Monica said, knocking the man's chair down with both arms. "You've been talking about this shadow a lot and we appreciate the information. So, do you mind telling us more about yourself? Your operations?" Of course, Monica was using this so she could ask the secret police to raid their business and get a little more credit for herself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm

"Why tell you about my business when I can finally take that wench down?" He snapped. "You're not going to let me live, so I might as well make sure my legacy survives after this."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Don't count on it" Monica said, kicking him in the gut. "You're going to live... In a lot of pain. I'll send you to the torture camps and trust me... They have better equipment there than I have here. Torture machines designed to humiliate and torment... Do you think you can survive it?" She said, "Or I could always hand you over to the absolute leader and tell him you have information we want. Then I could just sit back and watch. You shot the chief general. I'm sure he'd like revenge for a friend. And revenge isn't pretty. So how do you want it?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm

"As painful as possible." Jian replied.

The man screamed at the top of his lungs before passing out.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

When the man passed out, Monica sighed. "It's such a shame. We could have destroyed another illegal business by now." She then flipped her hair back and said to the people who were listening, "Alright. That's enough for today. Transfer him to a nearby torture camp and put him on the clamp. Make sure he doesn't die of suffocation but don't be afraid to use the electric tongs. Report immediately if he decides to share more information." Monica said before finishing. "If that is all, we'll be going now. Let's go, Chief General." She said, walking back into the viewing room and out as the shady figures moved in to take the man and clean up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 am

"Of course." Jian replied, following after her. As soon as they left the room, Jian took another deep breath and let out a sigh as he returned to his normal state. "So, what do you think?" He asked out of curiosity.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 am

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica made quick strides in her high heels as they walked along. She replied to Jian's question, "Honestly? It sounds like a load of bull-" It was very unladylike but there were a lot of things she learned during the span of having started to support Damien.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:48 am

((college makes it hard to post... T.T i mean, im not too important at the moment, but still... sorry))

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

"Yes. I'd have to agree. We already know that she just met us by pure chance yesterday, and she didn't recognize any of us. I doubt she actually knows the leader of the rebellion or the king of Helmshire. She's probably just an average, extremely lucky information salesman." Jian said. "It's kind of a cop-out. But then again, now you know where all of the war information has been coming from."

((That's ok. I understand. *is in college*))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica sighed as they approached the car once more. "Indeed. But it'd be best to capture her either way. Luck runs out, you know? And I bet we could use that kind of information" She said, "Well, I've heard some info on the rebels though. It turns out the leader of the rebellion is not Dustin himself but a younger man. They cause so much trouble yet they strike from the shadows. We best need to watch the borders more carefully. After all, whenever the factories are raided, it brings a lot of problems" She commented.

((OOC: As am I~ emotion_c8 ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:12 pm

((just gonna post to keep him in the story somewhere, while i get my mind working again.. XP))

Mikhael glanced around the table. he'd zoned out a few moments ago, starting to tinker with the pistol he kept hidden on him. well, moreso he was cleaning it. it had been a while since he'd used it, and it was getting filthy. he looked around, noticing mosst of the group had gone already. he rolled his eyes, slipping the gun into its holster, and strapping his goggles to his forehead. he didn't know why, but the eyewear was growing on him. he stretched his back out, hearing an audible crackling noise as he did so. he let out a relieved sigh, before looking around again. he scratched his hair. 'what to do now...?' he thought to himself.

((thank god im not the only one.X3))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 am

"Really? The absolute leader seems to be taking it a different way." Jian replied. "Instead of arresting her, use her as an employee. By using a her to set up appointments with clients, he feels that he can destroy the corrupt system from the inside. After all, for every contact she looses, she has to find one to replace it."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 pm

An announcement was made for everyone to either listen to the loudspeakers or turn on a radio or television to hear a speech from the Absolute Leader. Damien began as usual with heartfelt words towards the nation and the people that lived in it. He also addressed the situation of the protest and riot stating that it was a joint effort between Helmshire and Mt. Angelo Holy City to cause strife and discord among the Diethelmian people to try and make their beloved country fall apart. He made sure to add in that they were using religion to cause this.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games