Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 pm
Tactimon had immediately tossed up his blade to catch it by the scabbard, before quickly launching it downwards to slam into the ground, calling out the attack "Tenshukaku!" with that, the massive shock wave had uplifted the ground to create a defensive wall of rock quite large while Tactimon and Archermon moved to the left to get a clearer shot as the Hybrid Digimon brought up the Xros Loader, pulling out a card "Kaaadou... SLASH! Thor's Hammer Hatsudo!" with that, the Digital form of Zudomon's giant hammer had appeared as Tactimon jumped into the air to catch it, and using the hand with it to slam both sword and hammer down to the Ground "Ichi no Tachi Revision: Grand Spark Wave!" with that, the massive earthquake and lightning energy began kicking up to lash out at Shoutmon without any mercy, with Tactimon quickly following up with the cannons flicking up over his shoulders "Tanegashima!"

Archermon meanwhile had sighed a bit, keeping his eyes on the battle at hand "man... Shouto's no slouch even as Chou Shinka... this might get interesting then..." he looked over to the struggling Duskmon, and just snorted lightly ~serves him right. i know crystal better than he does, and knowing her means i knew she'd find a way to kick his a** out of principal.~ he just blinked when Sangloupmon had come charging in wielding one of the blades from the area as Archermon ducked a few shots before tracing a red Crystalline sword, and smacked the sword away, only to bend backwards suddenly from Roveth having brought out a black spear from nowhere and making him sweatdrop "Oi Oi! back off a bit Yami-no-Ahou! i got no qualms with you!"

Roveth snorted as he cracked his knuckles menacingly along the spear, frowning "bring her out, Shiro! i still got a few bones to pick." Sangloupmon just blinked in confusion before backing off to let the two hash things out, as Archermon just groaned and sighed "figures it'd be about that... fine. Reload, Garandoumon!" he called out, the Human Spirit of the Void quickly lashed out at Roveth with a Void blade, and those two moved off, with Sangloupmon following to make sure his Aniki will be alright. Roveth and Garandoumon could be seen trading blow after blow between sword and lance, though eventually Roveth converted the lance into black flames, and reformed them into black Crystalline blades as he took up an interesting stance "Twin Tsubame Gaeshi!" he called out, making six suprisingly fast cuts to launch at the Human Spirit of the Void, who responded in kind "Void Shield!" with that, a purple and black colored shield enveloped the area around her and sucked in the energy from the attacks, and the blades themselves, before reappearing with blade at the ready "Void Blade!" unleashing a flrury of attacks which Roveth narrowly dodged before unleashing into a blaze of purple light "Roveth... SHINKA!!!!" he called out, becoming rebuilt to be leaner, taller, black haired, and blye eyed, though the eyes seemed to be deceptive, while they showed kindness, there was a deep coldness in them that belied a killer "Shikimon!" he caleld out, before summoning a special switchblade knife, and began unleashing super speed strikes which the Warrioress of the Void barely held against without constantly using Void Shield.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:19 pm
There was nothing ΩShoutmon could do about the tremors caused by the earthquake, but he could at least avoid being struck by the lightning energy as well as the blasts from Tactimon's cannons because of his quick speed. Of course, that meant Shiro and Tactimon's combination had forced him to go on the defensive for the moment.

"Come on Taiki," Kiriha had already gotten tired of watching. "Tactimon has clearly picked up some new tricks from being with Shiro. ΩShoutmon won't be enough to stop him on his own this time. Let's use Double Xros."

Without waiting for a response from Taiki, Metal Greymon emerged from Kiriha's Xros Loader as the golden Z symbol flooded the screen. "Metal Greymon Chou-Shinka!" Kiriha called out as his partner became encased in the same golden metal as ΩShoutmon.

"Chou-Shinka! Zeke Greymon!" Zeke Greymon growled once his transformation was over.

"Don't think you're the only one qualified to back-up Kudou Taiki and ΩShoutmon in this situation," Zenjirou declared as he shoved his own light blue Xros Loader in Kiriha's face while Ballistamon materialized standing behind him with a sweatdrop.

"That's right, we have the power to help you guys fight now too," Akari pulled out her orange Xros Loader as Dorulumon assumed a ready stance beside her.

"Then it looks like we'll all be doing this together," Nene brought out her own Xros Loader and sent out Sparrowmon to circle overhead.

"Too bad Kiriha, I guess you won't be getting to show off this time," Taiki commented with an amused chuckle.

"I wasn't trying to show off," Kiriha grumbled in mild annoyance.

"But I suppose if everyone wants in on the action anyway, then we might as well get started," Taiki concluded as they all held out their Xros Loaders.

"GREAT XROS!!!" they all called out together as flashes light in the colors of all the assembled Xros Loaders burst forth before finally joining together to form a single point of even more brilliant light.

"ΩShoutmon!" Taiki started things off.

"Zeke Greymon!" Kiriha followed suit.

Ballistamon! Zenjirou chimed in with obvious excitement evident in his voice at the mere prospect of finally actually being included in one of these sequences.

"Dorulumon!" Akari demonstrated much more self control than Zenjirou in that regard.

"Starmonz!" Taiki went again.

"Sparrowmon!" Nene finished things off for them.

"GREAT XROS!!!" they all called out together again as they finally transformed into a legendary warrior who easily dwarfed Tactimon. "SHOUTMON X7!!!"

"Xros Burning Rocker!" Shoutmon X7 ignited his enormous microphone in hellfire before swinging it toward Tactimon's position and launching the intensely passionate flames at him with enough force that they would smash down anything that got in their way.

Meanwhile, Duskmon transformed himself into Reichmon in a last ditch effort to counter the terrifying power of ∞Zapmon Xα. "Rot Kreuz!" he thrust his spear at his fearsome adversary to generate a red colored shockwave in the shape of a cross.

"Kyuukyoku Senjin Ou Ryuu Ken!" ∞Zapmon Xα swung the Ou Ryuu Ken into the path of the blast so that it rapidly dispersed around the blade. Then the ∞ symbol on her golden chest plate began to shine as ∞Zapmon Xα began to charge all of her power into that point before channeling it into the Ou Ryuu Ken. Once she reached her limit, ∞Zapmon Xα rushed forward while calling out, " Blade!" before then plunging the blade clean through Reichmon's spear to impale him through the chest and forcing him, once again, to revert back into Duskmon even though doing so meant that ∞Zapmon Xα was also forced to revert back into her constituents because using such a powerful attack exhausted all of her energy. Zapmon, Dorumon and Ryuudamon quickly returned to Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Now that I have deprived you of your ability to utilize your other forms and there is nowhere for you to run," Crystal smirked as she flexed a clawed fingertip at Duskmon. "I will end you by my own power."

Duskmon actually took several steps back from the girl as he took in the fanged smirk, the slitted pupils, and the slightly pointed ears that had manifested themselves as Crystal had begun draw upon her youkai powers.

"What the hell are you?!" he demanded.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 pm
Tactimon had narrowed his eyes seeing the incoming attack, he figured Archermon was going to pull off another Card Slash for speed or defense, when Archermon actually smirked when he pulled out two cards instead of just one "Double Kaaadou SLASH! Chou-Kyouka Plugin X, Fruit of Might.. HATSUDO!" with that, Tactimon could actually feel his power increase as he proceeded to actually instead of what they originally planned of sticking with speed, he proceeded to bring Jatetsufujin-maru in an upwards strike with the massive purple aura also growing exponentially "Crescent Moon Slash!" he growled out, the clash of the two attacks actually caused a massive shockwave in it's own right, for once Archermon was not trying to dodge things with speed, or blocking them, he was taking them head on, trying to go blow for blow as he started spinning the dial on his Xros Loader, looking through the digimon lightly "Reload, Legendary Warriors of the Elements!" he called out, the legendary spirits of Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Metal, Ice all appeared in a flourish of their respective elements, though Archermon also called on his tracing capabilities, an Archermon clone taking over with the Xros Loader for the moment as he started to walk towards the one sided fight with Duskmon and Crystal, the Digital Bracelet flaring to life as the wings on it wobbled and wibbled expectantly, for once eager to let him do what he wants with it's power.

Shikimon meanwhile was having a hard time against Garandoumon, due to the fact of finally pressing her enough with raw speed caused her to switch to the more brutal offensive with Void blade, and using Void Shield to literally 'bash' the adult Digimon away, before narrowing her eyes "why are you so insistent in fighting me, Former master of the Void?" Shikimon just adjusted the grip of his knife as he frowned "you're holding back... you're not even using Carrangramon! are you honestly going to step on my pride in thinking this is enough!?!" he then took off the glasses, and threw them to the side, as his eyes began shining with a mystical aura "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception!" with that, his ice blue eyes suddenly dulled, but showed enough of the full killer within Shikimon as he disappeared, to reappear behind Garandoumon, calling out "Speed Death Slash!" before cuts would appear on Garandoumon, forcing her to scream in pain before she unleashed into the Beast form via a quick Slide Evolution and roared, turning right to Shikimon "Singularity Beam!" she called out, blasting at Shikimon, putting only enough force into it to send him flying, and not try to crush him into a void for once like she'd always do with Shiro. Shikimon of course wenty flying and crashed face first into the ground, grunting a bit as he reverted back to Roveth, before slamming his fist on the ground "damnit.. DAMNIT!" of course, this caused him to transform that arm into a black armored and clawed version of an arm before he launched to strike at the Beast of Void "Stop Screwing around with me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 am
Blaze sighed. It had been going so well. Plan A: eat food and watch fight. Best plan ever, right?

"Omekamon, looks like Crystal needs us for Plan B."

Omekamon sighed too, took Blaze by the hand, and appeared behind the Archermon.

Blaze proceeded to give the Archermon a new hat, made from a large popcorn bucket, and it was half full too!

"Do you want to make things worse?" Blaze whispered. "You can't even drain him yet."  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 pm
Shiro and Tactimon had miscalculated completely. What might have appeared, at first glance, to be the beginning of a physical assault was, in fact, just an over-the-top, glorified elemental attack and by thinking he could match blows with it, Shiro had basically just sent Tactimon walking straight into the passionate hellfire to become engulfed by the flames directly rather than putting some distance between himself and the assault. This suited Shoutmon X7 just fine as Shiro's mistake provided him with an opening for a follow-up attack and he wasn't about to let it go to waste.

"All Omega The Fusion!" Shoutmon X7 shaped his enormous battle aura into the form of Omegamon and then shot it out at Tactimon while he was still combating the flames from his Xros Burning Rocker.

Knowing that Shiro was incapable of leaving well enough alone and probably wouldn't stay out of her battle, Crystal had instructed Blaze and Omekamon to run interference if Shiro started getting too close to Duskmon. Thankfully, the two of them were paying attention and had managed to temporarily avert what could have become a major catastrophe on the battlefield. But, if Shiro didn't take the hint, Crystal wouldn't have a whole lot of time left to deal with Duskmon so she was going to have to wrap things up quickly if she wanted for her plan to succeed.

Fortunately for Crystal, in his panic, Duskmon hadn't taken notice of Shiro's approach and was still playing directly into Crystal's hands. In a final act of desperation, striving to crush Crystal's fighting spirit so that she might let her guard down if he struck down someone precious to her, Duskmon set his sights on Kudou Taiki. No doubt, doing so would anger Tactimon who would see to Duskmon's destruction personally. Regardless of the outcome, this was the last mistake Duskmon would ever make. Duskmon moved quickly, extending the blade of his right arm fully intent on running Taiki through with it, but he didn't even make it close.

"Sankontessou Kaiteiban: Hama-Tsume!*" Crystal popped up directly in front of Duskmon trusting her own right hand upward in an uppercutting motion except that all of the fingers were still extended with a pinkish-purple colored light illuminating each of the individual claws. Her claws ripped into Duskmon's right arm at the shoulder and sheered it off completely so that it was flung harmlessly to the side while Duskmon clutched at the gaping wound in a feeble attempt to contain the bits of data that had already begun flaking away from him. The severed arm that had been cast aside had already disintegrated.

"But how?" Duskmon demanded weakly. "I thought I was immortal! How can I be defeated by a mere human?!"

"Do you really want to know?" Crystal rose to her full height, a rather unimpressive five foot six, and flexed her claws again. "I'm no mere human. I am the Digidestined of Time and Space. And I am also a child of the Dai-Youkai, Inu no Taishou, Lord of the Western Lands. The power I possess as one of the chosen children transcends both time and space. The power I possess within my youkai blood transcends both heaven and hell. And now, I will release the tormented souls you have kept trapped within your twisted core to relieve you of your false immortality!"

Crystal swooped down with her fingers cupped to make a point like a spear as her claws plunged deep into Duskmon's chest to penetrate his core.

"And now," she closed her eyes as she focused more of that pink-purple purifying aura into her claws. "Sanzomon, I release you!"

A pure golden digital core fluttered out from the gaping hole in Duskmon's broken chest before finally reshaping Sanzomon's original body around itself.

"You have done well," Sanzomon bowed respectfully to Crystal. "And you have my thanks."

A second digital core fluttered out from the gaping hole in Duskmon's chest. This one was pinkish-white in color and seemed incredibly small compared to Sanzomon's. It took somewhat longer for the second core to reshape its original body, but once it started it was easily recognizable as a Labramon. However, the reshaping of Labramon's body seemed to stop midway leaving only a transparent shell where there should have been a whole digimon. As Crystal listened, she could hear a fragments of a disjointed melody. Based on those fragments it sounded gentle and peaceful, but it was obvious that there were parts missing from the melody.

Meanwhile, Duskmon's body dissolved away until all that remained was the Human Spirit of Darkness surrounded by the Beast, L, K Spirits that had been the source of Duskmon's ability to slide evolve into his other forms as the warrior of darkness.

"Sanzomon, do you know what happened to this digimon?" Crystal wanted to know why Labramon was so badly damaged after being released from Duskmon that even his melody appeared to be distorted beyond repair.

"Labramon was the vessel chosen to be made into the warrior of darkness," Sanzomon explained. "Lilithmon stripped him of his self awareness and allowed him to become possessed by Duskmon so that he would become her loyal servant. When I arrived to rescue Labramon, I too was absorbed into Duskmon's core unable to find release until now."

"In seeking a method to release Sanzomon-sama I also became corrupted by Duskmon's power," Gokuwmon appeared from Shiro's Xros Loader. "It makes me glad that an incorruptible warrior such as yourself has appeared to finally vanquish him."

"Not yet!" Duskmon's voice bellowed as the four spirits of darkness began to coalesce together. His voice was deeper and seemed more bestial than it had sounded previously. The coalescing spirits began to collapse in on themselves as a somewhat astral looking Ancient Sphinxmon formed around them steadily becoming more and more solid with each passing second. "It is too soon for my power to be extinguished!" His voice boomed with even more strongly than before.

"Stubborn b*****d," Crystal growled as she carefully loaded Labramon into her Xros Loader and moved away from the still rapidly growing form of Ancient Sphinxmon. "How many times have I got to kill this guy before he stays dead?"

*Roughly translates as "Soul Shattering Iron Claws Revised Edition: Purifying Claw".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm
Archermon had stopped, and was about to tell Blaze it wasn't any of his business when he caught the sight of Tactimon about to be overwhelmed, and winced, clenching the D-Scanner in hand, he then put it back in his pocket for now, and simply took the bucket off his head, dumping the popcorn on the ground, and slammed said bucket back on Blaze's head before rushing back to his clone who had been holding the Xros Loader and swiped it back, unleashing a golden energy from it as he called out "Tactimon, Chou Shinka!" within the blaze of fire as the tactical general was fighting off the energy saw the incoming aura of Shouto's attack, and hardened his eyes immediately, about ready to use Hoshiwari despite the fact he normally would not brandish the sword in it's fullest when he felt the energy well up within him as he went slightly wide-eyed, he turned to see Archermon actually holding the Xros Loader instead of a clone, and smirked, before turning back to the battle "Tactimon, CHOU SHINKA!" he called out, unleashing a massive pillar of golden energy, within the pillar Tactimon threw his sheathed sword upwards, as his own body began to dissolve, recompiling into becoming larger, reaching easilly Shouto x7 Size as the armor started to take a more mix of a western and still samurai approach, with Silver, Gold, and Red being the colors of the armor, in various ways, the red was tribal pattern markings along the armor, the silver was in the joints, with the gold being the main color of the armor, the helemeted head of Tactimon had changed into something similar to a True Samurai General's helm, with a crescent moon like design jutting off of it, red in color. Jatetsufujin-maru landing in an outstretched hand as the blades sheathe also became emblazoned with the gold red and silver colors "Chou Shinka! Emperor Stratamon... the Ultimate Warlord!" Archermon wasn't done however as he called out after spinning the dial quickly "Reload, Wolfmon, Gabumon!" with that, the proper Digimon had popped out, Wolfmon was actually confused as to why he was being called out, though Gabumon had an idea why "let me guess..." Archermon nodded, the Yin-Yang symbol forming within the golden light of the Xros Loader "you read my mind Gabumon. Chou Shinka!" Gabumon became flooded with energy himself as he let out a howl as he began his own Chou Shinka sequence, Emperor Stratmon had unleashed a massive blast of pressure to blow the flames away from him ,sure, he was a bit tired, but thanks to the earlier card slashing, he was still good, though the incoming Omega the Fusion sent him crashing to the ground hard with another massive explosion. this damage was building up quickly enough, but he got up regardless and proceeded to bring up his blade "Hachi no Tachi.. Orochi Kiba Dageki!" he called out, unleashing his own aura, of the 8-headed snake Orochi no Yamata as it lshed forward to attack with fangs wide open for Shoutmon X7 and all.

Gabumon had finished transforming into Z'd Garurumon as Guilmon finally came over, blinking a bit seeing the evolved Gabumon he tilted his head "what's going on Archermon? why is Gabumon shinka'ed?" of course, archermon looked to his tamers bound partner, chuckling "need to use -that- Digi-Xros to supplement Emperor Stratamon, i can't hold his Chou Shinka for too long, so it's time for a team attack." Guilmon blinked, and then saw Wolfmon out, also getting ready by sliding into Garmmon, and sweatdropped "a-a-archermon.. you're not thinking of.." Archermon shook his head"no, you won't be digivolving, trust me." he said, pulling out a different card lightly "Kaaadou SLASH! Megidra Aura Activate!" Guilmon blinked, before his eyes started to go into wild battle mode, the shadow and aura forming around him, but nothing anywhere near the mention of the full summoning of Megidramon, so no damage to the digital world in this case as Archermon nodded "let's do this! Z'd Garurumon! Guilmon! Garmmon! Digi-Xros!" he called out, the three launching up in a swirl of energy, the tips becoming orbs that began bouncing off of each other, before separating, and then ramming into each other to form into the Draconic warrior monster that had appeared when Kiriha and Shiro had faced Belphemon and Barbamon, however, this time, there was not even a hint of the Digital Hazard symbol anywhere except on the digimon forming, which let out a roar, before taking up a fighting stance "Grand Megidramon-X, Hakumei Ryu no Musha!" he called out with a feral but controlled roar, before launching right at the battle at hand, summoning up gold silver and red flames to form between his hands as he brought out the gun blade he had used before, keeping it in sword mode at the moment "Dragon Hazard Blaze Slash!" was called out, the aura of Megidramon in his usual form launching out from the blade, flowing with a blazing blade of flames and a roar to launch along with Orochi right back at Shoutmon X7.

Roveth meanwhile was getting his butt handed to him ,from strikes between himself and Garandoumon, who had taken to slide Evolution left and right and beat him to a pulp for his constant insults to her. of course, the Warrior of void merely grabbed Roveth by the hair and growled at him "this is my full strength without going to Fusion Evolution, former master.. do you honestly think you can win like this, battered, bloody, beaten?" Roveth of course just opened one eye, which looked beyond pissed "you.. still.. think.. me as... weak enough.. to not use.. your fusion evolution.. stop... thinking.. me.. WEAK!" he shouted, before landing an actual vicious roundhouse kick out of nowhere to hit Garandoumon in the armored face, sending her flying about 5 foot away as Roveth swayed there, dripping blood and panting in tiredness "you.. might have.. your honor... but.. damnit... PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE MOVED ON, YOU'RE HOLDING BACK BECAUSE I WAS YOUR MASTER!" the Warrior of Void just laid on the ground a few more seconds, before getting up lightly, frowning a bit "... i see. you see me as..." Roveth nodded, panting "i see you as a friend, and ally, and right now, i see us as equals on this battlefield of swords..." he then gripped one of the blades he had pulled up from the ground, oddly enough, it looked like it was similar to acertain legendary sword, but only black in color, with red ring-like circular runes on the blade as he pointed it at Garandoumon "Human and Beast Spirit forms aren't enoughto knock me down.. you know that. you've personally seen Shiro kick my a** even using his Perfect form and i STILL beat him! now come on, bring out your Fusion Evolution!" Garandoumon just smiled under the armor, before dismissing the Void Blade, and began gathering her energy as the astral projections of the Beast and human Spirits of Void began circling around her "fine then.. if you will not stay down... i will show you what you failed to perform, the True Fusion Evolution." she then jumped high into the air as the energy began gathering rather quickly, the digi-code suddenly turning into a mix of multiple codes that went within the ball of light as she called out "Fusion Spirit.. EVOLUTION!" she cried out, as her voice turned utterly feral, the white orb starting to grow larger, and forming into a mix of black and white, similar to the yin-yang symbol while inside, an actual screech could be hear, not unlike that of an avian type digimon, before the orb shattered, showing the -massive- size of the digimon, it was definately the same size that the screwed up form Roveth took had, but with it was actually a mix of bird talons armored up, black in color, with blazing black flame-like feather wings sprouting from the back, almost similar to Viritramon, but the armor still looked like Garandoumon's, and being insufferably gender neutral looking as the digimon called out "may my allies be embraced by the col space of the void.. and my enemies be cast forever into it's depths, to oblivion! Fusion evolved... Yang Kuukyomon!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 pm
"Unbelievable," Kiriha sighed and shook his head the instant he saw Shiro getting ready to use that combination again. "This guy is still a total nutcase."

"Seven Victorize Maximum!" Shoutmon X7 concentrated his entire golden-hot aura into his chest and then fired it off of the shining golden V and then expanded it into seven beams to counter the assault from Emperor Stratamon and Grand Megidramon-X. However, the explosive shockwave that resulted from the intensity of the clashing energies caused Shoutmon X7 to literally break apart into his constituents as he was blown away in the explosion.

Crystal, meanwhile, was facing problems of her own as Ancient Sphinxmon became fully materialized from the four spirits of darkness. The problem, however, was that Ancient Sphinxmon, in his present form, was nothing more than a manifestation of Duskmon's evil will and only a shadow of the true ancient digimon. Nevertheless, it was apparent just by looking at him that he still possessed all of Ancient Sphinxmon's destructive power.

"This is getting to be a little bit much," Crystal sighed to herself. There was nothing she could do to help the others as long as Ancient Sphinxmon was going to keep making trouble for her on Duskmon's behalf. All she could do for them now was believe in them and hope that they could find a way to pull through on their own. Of course, she had no desire for either side to be the winner of that confrontation. In her mind, the only acceptable conclusion was for the battle to end in a stalemate. That way it wouldn't have to go to anyone's head.

"Now then," Crystal looked up at Ancient Sphinxmon. "How exactly should I handle this big lummox?"

She spun the dial on her Xros Loader to select the digimon she felt would be best suited for the job. "Reload, Slashdramon, Black Fladramon, Hououmon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The three digimon came together so that Slashdramon became adorned in Black Fladramon's flame patterned armor while Hououmon's double pair of wings became attached to his back and Hououmon's talons acting a second pair of arms. Hououmon's head rested on his right shoulder with the mouth having been transformed into the barrel of a cannon. "Slash Fladramon Flight Mode!"

But Crystal didn't stop there. "Lighdramon, Gururumon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The two digimon came together so that Gururumon became outfitted in Lighdramon's armor. "Light Gururumon!"

Crystal spun the dial again. "Solarmon, Mechanorimon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The two digimon came together as Solarmon's face and gear arms became embedded on Mechanorimon's chest while the rest of the machine digimon's body took on the same yellow and orange coloration as Solarmon indicating that its metal body had reached the same dangerously high temperature. "Solar Mechanorimon!"

But, of course, Crystal didn't stop with that one. "Fan Beemonz, Raptordramon, Gryphomon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The digimon came together to form Tiger Vespamon with the Dragon Crossbow derived from Raptordramon mounted onto the right arm and the Sonic Blaster derived from Gryphomon mounted onto the left arm. "Tiger Vespamon + Dragon Crossbow + Sonic Blaster!"

"Form ranks," Crystal instructed her digimon. Slash Fladramon Flight Mode and Tiger Vespamon took to the sky while Light Gururumon and Solar Mechanorimon lined up next to each other beneath the to aerial combatants.

"Foolish child," Ancient Sphinxmon tried to taunt her. "How can you possibly defeat me with such small digimon? Dark Blast!" he roared as he exhaled a laser beam at Crystal's assembled digimon.

"Combine your attacks!" Crystal unflinchingly instructed her team.

"Thousand Arrow Storm!" Tiger Vespamon called out while firing multiple projectiles from the Dragon Crossbow. "And also Hyper Resonance!" Tiger Vespamon added while firing a high frequency sound blast from the Sonic Blaster.

"Sunshine Ball!" Solar Mechanorimon launched a flaming gear.

"Chaos Thunder!" Light Gururumon projected a blast of purple electricity off of the spikes on the back of his armor.

"Dual Stream Fire!" Slash Fladramon Flight Mode exhaled a breath of intense flame while simultaneously producing a jet of intense flames from his shoulder mounted cannon, combining them into a single devastating blast of fire.

The combination of arrows, sound, molten metal, electricity, and intense flames pushed back on Ancient Sphinxmon's Dark Blast with enough force to actually cause it to rebound back into his mouth carried along by the rest of the attacks effectively blasting him on the inside. Smoke billowed from Ancient Sphinxmon's mouth as he crumpled to the ground.

Meanwhile, ΩShoutmon managed to pick himself up as the smoke finally began to clear from the explosive results of the collision of his attack as X7 and the attacks of his opponents.

"Don't think I'm beat yet!" he declared with a booming voice to let everyone know he was still standing.

"Then I guess I better not quit now either," Zeke Greymon stubbornly pushed himself back on his feet.

"I can still fight," Ballistamon picked himself up as well.

"In that case, let's see if I can give you a quick boost," Zenjirou grinned as his Xros Loader decided to be cooperative with him. "Ballistamon Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! Atlur Ballistamon!" Atlur Ballistamon's golden body practically gleamed with power.

"Are you okay Dorulumon?" Cutemon quickly rushed to his side.

"I've been better," he admitted as he got back on his feet. "But there's no way I'm letting those guys show me up."

"Then I guess it's our turn," Akari held up her own Xros Loader. "Dorulumon Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! Jager Dorulumon!" Dorulumon transformed into a bipedal warrior wielding a giant drill spear.

"Ready Sparrowmon?" Nene didn't waste any time.

"Ready!" Sparrowmon confirmed while clenching his hands into fists in anticipation.

"Sparrowmon Chou-Shinka!" Nene thrust out her Xros Loader.

"Chou-Shinka! Raptor Sparrowmon!" Sparrowmon became larger and gained actual metal talons as a result of his transformation.

"How do you like that?" Kiriha commented with a slight smirk. "Now we all can use Chou-Shinka."

"Then let's find a way to turn this back around!" Taiki declared decisively.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am
the Explosive backlash from the attacks wasn't as discriminate as one would expect, given it did engulf Grand Megidramon-X as well as Emperor Stratamon, and once the smoke cleared, the Digi-Xros'ed mon was panting, and tightly gripping his blade, though the body had burn marks and injuries in various places. for Emperor Stratamon he too was taking deep breaths, clutching Jatetsufujin-maru as it stood vertically on the ground, himself being on one knee, wounds definately being there on him as well "heh... it seems we used a lot of energy in that.. and they can still get up... good... i don't want this to end just yet.. but hear me now Shoutmon.. i will not let you win this day!" Grand Megidramon-X just chuckled and decided to address kiriha's comments about their general "heh.. it may be true that he does crazy and stupid things, even stupidly crazy things.. but he wouldn't be Shiro if he didn't..." Archermon just smiled to his partners, while nodding a bit, about to speak when his own body shuddered, and lurched forward, causing him to stumble a bit and bring a hand up to his face while visibly flinching in the face ~damn! my energy's this low already? feh... then again.. i'm maintaining the Reality Marble, Tactimon's Chou Shinka, which is an ENERGY guzzler, and Megidramon-X... i'll need to think of something fast... ah!~ he then pulled out a glowing white card as he proceeded to slash it for himself "Kaadou.. SLASH! Holy Sevens Hatsudo!" the card activated by encircling him in a ring of energy, with a ring of Sevens following, as his energy began returning rather quickly "there... and it's good to see that even when beaten down.. you still get up, this isn't over yet, not by a long shot! it can't end.. not yet.. not when..." he closed his eyes, before snapping them back open, hardening them "come on Xros Heart, i know you've got more fight in you, show me the intensity, show me everything you've got.. because in this fight.. i'm throwing everything on the line! i'm not running from myself anymore... this fight.. i cannot lose, for i have nothing and -everything- to lose!" this startled Grand Megidramon a bit, more particularly, Z'd Garurumon inside the Xros ~Shiro... this is... i see. so that's the reason he agreed to the all out fight.~ he thoguht from within, before slowly pushing himself back into a fighting stance, switching his gunblade into gun mode, and pointed it at the Chou-Shinka'ed Digimon "that's right.. if we're giving our all here and now.. if you guys didn't.. then it'd mean nothing if we did win! so come on, show us the power of Xros Heart!" Emperor Stratamon nodded as he pulled himself to his feet, and took up a sword stance gripping the blade in hand "well said, Grand Megidramon-X! my revenge will not be sated on such a hollow win, if we won without beating their strongest... i will not be denied this! COME!"

Roveth himself, a ways away from everyone's fights had been panting, on both knees, gripping the black blade that looked similar to a certain sword in the stone, only with black circular runes as if a red triple eclipse of sorts designing the blade and holding himself up, wounds abound, but still breathing, and still not ready to give in, Yang Kuukyomon was actually a bit impressed that Roveth hadn't deleted from the intensity of the attacks, but the fact was he had yet to do much damage to Yang Kuukyomon. "give up, my former Master.. you can't beat me like this, so why continue?" Roveth grunted, and forced himself shakily to his feet, unleashing a large blast of black energy from the blade "Urusai... i'm not going to give up, because if i do.. then what do i have left!?! TELL ME THAT!" the blast surprised the Fusion spirit, but it was smacked aside regardless as she frowned lightly "you have your friends and allies, so why not live for them? there's no need to continue this." Roveth just coughed up some blood, and growled "like hell... there isn't a need! i do want to live, yes.. but that doesn't mean that i want to be strong.. i do, i want to be able to stand on my own two feet, and feel proud that i can help my friends, Crystal, Baka Hikari.. Xros Heart... especially without you as a crutch anymore!" that statement alone caused the D-Scanner to turn on, and softly glow with light, but not enough to be noticed as he gripped the blade until his knuckles were white "i will not give up.. because i don't want to be just a useless lump of energy being a digital battery for my allies! i will lay everything on the line to be able to stand strong against even you at your strongest, even my very life!" this immediately caused a bright shine of energy to form as Roveth looked down to his jacket pocket in surprise, when an orb of black-white energy shot out, to fling itself around to Roveth's face "Roveth Yamatokuru... is that how you really feel, that as a being of darkness you can walk proudly into the path of the light?" Roveth blinked, tilting his head to the voice "why wouldn't i? i am who i am... i may have been created from Shiro's inner demons and darkest memories, including his Childhood, but i want to walk my own path, not the path that's been laid out before me until now! if i have to.. i will die to do so!" the Digivice hummed with power, before the power faded, and let the digivice land in his empty hand, as the voice spoke up from within it "then.. you and i are the same.. you have passed my Test, Roveth Yamatokuru. now.. let us become partners, though you will be taking on my forms... for i am the Warrior of Twilight.. and my name is..." Roveth blinked, looking at the scanner, before nodding as he closed his eyes, smiling "i see.. then in that case..." he immediately summoned up his own Digi-code, proceeding to envelop himself into a spiraling tower of it, causing the Fusion hybrid to launch back and naught be caught up in it, reverting for now back to Garandoumon as she smirked, things just got interesting now.

within the tower, Roveth looked into the vast black landscape before he brought out his now empty sword-hand, and proceeded to summon a ring of Digi-code around it, this code in particular was half pure white, and half black, intertwined in colors together as he placed the hand over his heart "this time.. i will no longer consider the spirits... no.. the warriors of the Legendary Spirits.. tools, or mere Digimon to use... to me.. this one will be both my strongest bond short of Dracmon as a partner.. and the person who i want to become." he snapped open his eyes, and swung his arm in a sweeping arc, the code stopping the sweep as it was being scanned by the D-Scanner "Spirit.. EVOLUTION!!!" he bellowed out, the code actually flowing up his arm after it was fully scanned, and started enwrapping his whole body while the pieces of the armor of the hybrid he was about to become came to sight. as they were forming on his body, it looked pretty high tech, this armor, almost futuristic even, though it also had a definate dark and organic feel, there was also powerful lines and tattoos/runes of white-silver metal amongst it, shining with light energy, as the right arm was enveloped from what looked like a cannon for shooting energy blasts not unlike the Garuru Cannon, but it also shrunk down to show the armored hand underneath, and reverted back, the white-silver energy shining within the midnight black casing of the organic-like metal on the outside, his left arm was forming into a metallic black gauntlet like arm, with the Symbol for Twilight forming on it. the back armor also had a huge runic-style tattoo of the Symbol of Twilight forming on it, glowing with raw power and energy, as even the shoulder-pads looked organic yet high tech, with the thin organic midnight black casing overshadowing a shining white-silver metal within the armor, as if they were the things providing the energy, and even looked to be so if the digi-code spying in bursts within could be seen. for the head though, instead of a helmet there was none, Roveth's head however showed in it's full glory, albeit he looked much older, almost adult age, given the increased height he had as well from takingo n the form, his face looked rugged, handsome, and definately chiseled to perfection, if it wasn't for the nidnight black skin replacing then ormal skin tone, his hair also shot out like snakes, forming longer, more wild and untame, becoming silverish white closer to the roots, yet trailing off into Midnight black in the ends as his eyes went inverted as well, Black Sclera, White-silver pupils, and a bright red Iris, like red dots aiming to bore through a person's soul "Hakumeimon.. the Bridge between Light and Darkness, has connected, the path to Twilight, shall OPEN!" he called out, the tower of Digicode Shattering to show his new form for all the world to see.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am
It was loud. It was dirty. Most importantly though, everything was on fire. Or close enough; the fight had heated up again and again, and it was still getting hotter.

"I need to get a birds eye view before I get roasted. Blimpmon, Tankdramon, Sealsdramon, DigiXros!"

The airship digimon was completed (for once), bristling with both cannons and sensor equipment.

"TaComBlimpmon, the aerial fortress!"

Blaze ascended on a winch that had been lowered by his digimon. "There, much better. Should have just started with Plan C: Relax from above, record everything. And on that note, lock on to all subjects within radar range. Start scans for power spikes, and lock the MonoEYE system on those spikes."

"Omeka?"

"Good idea. Oh, and bring me back some milkduds while you're out."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:13 pm
"EVOLUTION GREAT XROS!!!" the members of Xros Heart called out together.

"ΩShoutmon!" Taiki kicked things off again.

"Zeke Greymon!" Kiriha followed suit.

"Atlur Ballistamon!" Zenjirou went next.

"Jager Dorulumon!" added Akari.

"Raptor Sparrowmon!" Nene finished for them.

"EVOLUTION GREAT XROS!!!" they declared again as the core digimon of Xros Heart all came together to form a new warrior similar in many respects to Shoutmon X7, but built from all of their Chou-Shinka forms. "SHOUTMON EX6!!!"

"If it's an all out fight you want, then we won't hold back!" Shoutmon EX6 declared as he swung at both Emperor Stratamon and Grand Megidramon-X with the blade of the Soul Calibur that he wielded in his right hand. "SOUL CALIBUR!!!" he announced as the swing produced a large, powerful shockwave that covered a wide enough distance that it would be able to completely envelop both adversaries at once.

Meanwhile, Ancient Sphinxmon got back on his feet as he slowly recovered from the combined attack strength of Crystal's Digi Xrossed partners. His red jeweled eyes began to shine as a beam shot out from his forehead to completely envelop Crystal within a sphere of total darkness not unlike the hypothetical appearance of a black hole. "Necro Eclipse!" Ancient Sphinxmon declared as the sphere of darkness steadily faded from the battlefield. And, sure enough, once it was gone, it became readily apparent that Crystal had vanished completely along with it.

"Now then," Ancient Sphinxmon quickly turned to the offending digimon who had succeeded at wounding him. "Let's see just how well you fair without your precious general here to instruct you on how to fight! Dark Blast!" Ancient Sphinxmon unleashed another laser beam accompanied by another fierce roar to assault the small digimon that had been left behind.

Light Gururumon, Solar Mechanorimon and Tiger Vespamon all scattered in a panic while Slash Fladramon Flight Mode charged into the attack head on to defend his frightened comrades. "Dragon Fire Impact!" Slash Fladramon Flight Mode plunged straight through the Dark Blast as he surrounded himself with an aura of fire before ramming into Ancient Sphinxmon, using his forward momentum to grab hold of Ancient Sphinxmon by the face and then exerting a tremendous amount of brute strength to heave the gigantic ancient digimon up off the ground, flipping Ancient Sphinxmon over his left shoulder and slamming him down on the ground to knock the air out of him and leave him sprawled out on his back.

"Don't let your guard down," Slash Fladramon Flight Mode turned to the rest of Crystal's digimon still out on the battlefield. They had stopped panicking as they saw Slash Fladramon Flight Mode's demonstration of power over the ancient digimon. "If that attack had really finished Crystal off, then none of us would have been able to hold our Digi Xros forms so our still being here in these forms is proof enough that she's still alive. Ancient Sphinxmon must have banished her to the Dark Area so that with her out of the way he could pick us off one at a time, but until Crystal finds her way back to us it's going to be up to us to hold him back from Xros Heart and Gen'ei Kitsune. I won't be able to hold him off forever on my own so I need to know that the rest of you are still with me even if we don't have Crystal here to back us up right now!"

"I guess there's no choice," Light Gururumon answered gruffly. "I mean, if we were to give up now, we'd just be giving that little brat Zapmon an excuse to laugh at us once she gets back here."

"Our opponent might be stronger than us," Solar Mechanorimon chimed in. "But together we should be able to hold him off until Crystal makes it back safely to finish him off once and for all."

"We were given a task to perform and we will not quit until it has been completed," added Tiger Vespamon. "Such is the eternal will of the hive."

*~*~*~*~*

It was difficult to move at first. The density of so much junk data all in one place had incredible crushing force. Crystal made no effort to fight it and simply focused her energy on reaching out for the Code Crown from the depths of her soul. Soon enough she felt herself being pulled slowly upward and the pressure weighing down on her began to lessen. Even with her eyes closed tightly in concentration she knew she was nearing the Code Crown when its golden radiance suddenly pierced the darkness.

"To think that we would meet again in such a place," a familiar voice broke the silence that surrounded her.

"Grappleomon?" Crystal opened her eyes now that she was close enough to the Code Crown that she didn't have to focus quite so hard. "But for you to be here in the Dark Area, that would mean you must have been killed in battle, but how?" she wondered.

"I was traveling with a boy named Shiro at the time," Grappleomon explained readily enough. "It was my understanding that the boy was a friend of yours and Taiki's, but something seemed to weigh heavily on his heart so I thought it best if I stayed to look after him. However, we got in way over our heads and I had to sacrifice myself to protect him. I fear the pain I caused him in doing so might have been worse than the pain he would have felt in death."

Crystal sighed heavily. "That definitely sounds like him. He's always taken that stuff pretty hard. But he's become such a reckless fool that it's gotten harder and harder to avoid it."

"And now you've also managed to become trapped within the Dark Area," added Grappleomon.

"I wouldn't call it trapped exactly per say," Crystal responded. "But there's definitely something I've got to find here before I can leave."

"Is that why you sought out the Code Crown?" Grappleomon wondered.

"This is the place where pure souls gather," Crystal stated simply. "So this is really the only shot I have at bringing this poor guy back to normal." She held up her Xros Loader to show the incomplete Labramon on the screen.

"But you continue to risk your life by staying here," Grappleomon warned her.

"No," Crystal shook her head. "My life isn't in any danger here. This place is shrouded in the darkness of death itself, but the Code Crown shines with all the hopes and dreams that Xros Heart has channeled into it. There isn't a safer place to be in the entire digital world."

Then she heard a voice. Or rather, she felt it. There was no sound, but she could feel the vibration resonating within herself. It was definitely the voice of the Code Crown.

"Reload, Labramon!" Crystal called out as the transparent digimon was released from her Xros Loader and drawn into the golden jewel of the Code Crown where his data and melody were instantly restored to their original state and he was finally able to reawaken.

"Are you the one who saved me?" the digimon canine asked quietly as he floated back toward where Crystal was waiting.

"I'm the one who found you," Crystal answered. "But it was the Code Crown that saw fit to revive you."

"But it wasn't it you who willed it to happen?" Labramon inquired.

"I suppose that's true," Crystal confessed. As a member of Xros Heart that meant that the Code Crown probably resonated with her as well. "I couldn't just leave you in the sorry state you were in."

"Even after all the pain I put you through as Duskmon?" Labramon sounded shocked.

"None of that was your fault," Crystal answered automatically. "Lilithmon tainted the Spirits of Darkness with her evil. But, if you still feel responsible, then I'll gladly let you help me to set things right."

"Very well," Labramon consented. "I'll assist you in any way I can." He extended a paw to Crystal. Crystal nodded and took it in her hand causing Labramon to flash into Anubimon.

"Alright then," Crystal decided. "Let's get out of here." She shifted her gaze to look at Grappleomon. "And that goes for all of us!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm
Emperor Stratamon gripped his own sword before swinging it with a huge massive black slah of energy wave of his own "Rei no Tachi: Abyssal Wave!" he called out, just as Grand Megidramon-X had winced, and dismissed the gunblade, and quickly formed the massive blade once more as he called out "Megiddo Blaze Sword!" he called out, bringing the blade around and bringing it set for a horizontal slash of his own "Hazard... Flare... WAVE!" the slash did form a very powerful sword wave right behind EmperorStratamon's Abyssal Wave as a second layer of attacking, while Archermon lightly took some deep breaths, when he looked over to the other fight with Crystal's digimon, he frowned when he didn't see a sign of Crystal anywhere ~where'd she...? no, she can handle herself, wherever she is.. i have to focus...~ he thought, before clenching his teeth a bit lightly, but grinned nonetheless, having too much to fight for to simply give up yet "good.. keep it up guys.. we can do this..." he said to his allies, who both nodded, though Grand Megidramon-X was getting an idea in his head, thinking if he was strong in this form, he wondered how strong he'd be if Archermon had used the other side of the coin, with Dukemon. however, there was no time to think on it just yet, and just focused on pouring his energy into the attack, letting out a combined shout with Emperor Stratamon of 'IKEI!!!!' as they continued to fight on.

with the appearance of Hakumeimon Garandoumon had actually smirked in seeing the human hybrid of Twilight "so... you went from having me as a crutch, to another Legendary warrior being a crutch, what a hy--" of course before she could finish that sentence a massive blast of black-white lightning had actually narrowly missed hitting her right in the face, Hakumeimon's arm cannon raised to point at her with narrowed eyes, speaking in a tone that sounded like a true mix, unlike what Shiro or Roveth had achieved during spirit evolution, when sounding only like the Digimon they had become "don't you dare call me a hypocrite... Hakumeimon and myself.. we are not the type to be a burden to the other.. in this case... we are partners.... in the truest sense, just like myself and dracmon!" he called out, before gathering white-silver and black energy around him in the form of an orb before he launched upwards "Twilight.. Meteor!" he called out, before launching at Garandoumon at fast speeds, causing the Warrior of the void to go wide-eyed before back-flipping out of the way, only to get sent crashing into the ground from the force of the explosion when the attack collided with the ground, Hakumeimon kneeling for a moment before standing up, and blasting at the Spirit of the Void, causing her to quickly re-summon her Void Shield to try and deflect the weird lightning blasts  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm
"Soul Calibur..." Shoutmon EX6 began as he brought his blade back the other way to produce a second shockwave following directly behind the path of the first to reinforce his initial attack with even more power. "SECOND WIND!!!"

The initial shockwave went through the combined attacks of Emperor Stratamon and Grand Megidramon-X like it was cutting through a gentle mist in early morning on a spring day. Put simply, they barely even obstructed the initial shockwave and the second shockwave coming in behind the first wouldn't be obstructed at all as it pushed even more power into the first as it continued advancing toward them at high speed.

Meanwhile, as Crystal's digimon continued to fend off attacks from Ancient Sphinxmon, a bright light suddenly shone from high above the battlefield as the girl in question reappeared with Anubimon hanging onto her to keep her airborne as she worked to angle herself toward Ancient Sphinxmon. Crystal nodded to Anubimon once she was ready and then the god man released his hold on her and she began to accelerate toward Ancient Sphinxmon in a flying sidekick stance as her bright silver colored DigiSoul accumulated all around her to form a sharp point along the blade of her foot before she finally impacted with the middle of Ancient Sphinxmon's back. Crystal performed a backwards somersault away from Ancient Sphinxmon as the power of her DigiSoul ripped through his back and exited out through his stomach and his form began to dissolve away leaving behind only the four spirits of darkness that had called him into existence.

Anubimon had swooped down to grab hold of Crystal's arms again once she had rebounded from the aerial kick so that she wouldn't plummet the rest of the way to the ground. At the same time, the four spirits of darkness began to rise up, orbiting around the two of them several times before finally settling within Crystal's digivice.

"Wait, what the hell?!" Crystal shouted in disbelief. "Now hang on a second, the spirits were supposed to go to Shiro once I sorted out this mess. What business do you guys have going inside my digivice?!"

Anubimon sweatdropped mildly as he carefully lowered Crystal down to the ground before reverting back into Labramon. Certainly, anyone else with any knowledge of the legendary spirits would have been immensely honored to be recognized by any of the elemental warriors, and yet, somehow this girl seemed both shocked and offended at the idea. There wasn't any doubt that she would be an interesting human to keep an eye on.

Meanwhile, the Digi Xrossed digimon that had continued fighting on Crystal's behalf while she had been transported to the Dark Area finally split back into their constituents to return to her Xros Loader for a much deserved rest.

At the same time, Grappleomon suddenly appeared standing behind Shiro, once again in the flesh.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm
both Digimon just watched the incoming second wave with an inward groan while they were literally engulfed in the blast, to the point that before Archermon realized it was going to knock him around too, he quickly pulled out two cards and quickly slashed them "Kaaadou SLASH!" he called out, but not calling the card name out as the cards activated without much of an interruption, however for Archermon he was sent flying backwards.. and right into Grappleomon's body, without much thinking as his mind seemed to go blank a bit, it would initially looked like he was KO'ed, except for the fact he had yet to Revert back to Shiro from things.

meanwhile, Shiro, from within laid under the digital sea, which had been brightening quite a bit under the water, though as he was laying there he merely shook his head "even.. they're no match for that.. i guess... i royally screwed up there... feh... even with everything on the table.. i still can't break completely free." the pedestal holding the orb with the symbol of mana Glowed, and proceeded to summon Ryuudramon to walk over and look at Shiro "so it seems you've come so far, only to stop short of your final goal? heh.. that is so unlike you..." Shiro narrowed his eyes lightly "like...Hell am i giving.. up... not when i do want to finally cast the old me back into the depths of the past, where it should be!" Ryuudramon just smirked seeing Shiro's resolve and nodded lightly "good.. then i will give you your final challenge.. Musouka Shiro. whether you win or lose against Xros Heart means nothing.. it's the battle you will face right here, in your mind and heart, that you must win, defeat your Inner Demons once and for all, and i will acknowledge you once more.. and the path for Spirit Evolution will be open once more to your command, as well as all the warriors as allies. now... awaken, your fight has only just begun!"

EmperorStratamon just grunted as he laid on the ground, breathing in deeply, but yet he was not wavering, somehow, he had managed to stay alive, if only barely, thanks to Archermon's help, but he was quickly reaching his limits in this case, given at the moment he couldn't move. in the case of Grand Megidramon-X, he was.. in a quite undignified position, bruises and injuries all over from the attack, and looking like he's trying to turn himself into a pretzel when he clearly wasn't, the Megiddo Blaze Sword in front of his face as he frowned a bit, also quickly nearing the limits, if his wavering body trying to Xros Open was any indication, yet the both of them were not out of the count just yet.

Lowemon had heard Crystal's comments and the surprised explanation from within the recesses of the mental plane Shiro had created, and proceeded to show up on her Xros Loader's window "Shiro is... not yet truely worthy or capable of being the Warrior of Darkness, if the spirits were to go to him now, the one small thing that is still gripping his heart emotion wise could interfere with the Spiritual Revival, not to mention it may, worst case scenario.. revive Duskmon's personality into the Spirits once more, and not my own. so unless he proves he truely has gotten rid of every last negative emotion that has gripped his heart, you currently hold more worth in becoming the Warrior of Darkness than he."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 pm
Grappleomon really couldn't feel all that surprised that he had been reborn onto yet another battlefield considering Shiro's track record. Of course, he was completely unaware of the fact that Shiro and Tactimon were technically the aggressors in this particular confrontation. Right now the only thing that really concerned him was that he had been knocked flat on his back with the semi-conscious form of Archermon sprawled on top of him. As such, the beast man made a concentrated effort to get back on his feet, picking Archermon up off of him in the process and continued to hold him suspended in the air so that he could look him in the eye once he regained consciousness.

"You really just can't stay out of trouble, can you?" he spoke with a dismissive sigh. "I guess the girl was right to make sure I got revived here in that case."

Shoutmon EX6 seemed to be standing his ground without launching another attack for the moment so that his opponents could have a chance to regroup themselves for the next round. Of course, even he was surprised at his own power in this new form.

"I see," Crystal sighed in response to Lowemon's assessment of Shiro's current mental condition. "So as he is right now, Shiro can only harness the negative aspects of the darkness within his heart. He's still letting negative emotions fuel his actions and is most likely attributing his weakness to external forces such as Duskmon as well as Xros Heart. And that means he's still refusing to recognize it as something integral to himself. So, instead of making the darkness in his heart his own to command he still treats it as something fundamentally separate from himself. I think it's kind of ironic that someone like me, who has always fought on the side of the light, is more open to the darkness than someone who is meant to be in balance with both."

"So," she started again after a slight pause. "How exactly were you planning on getting through to him, huh Lowemon?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:59 pm
Archermon had blinked, and blinked twice more as he came out of his trance from speaking with Ryuudramon, before looking up to Grappleomon and went wide-eyed in surprise, his Jaw lightly hanging open "G-G-Grappleomon!?!" of course he was surprised, given he figured he wouldn't ever see the lion digimon again from the last they had been together, a loud grunting call of "I do not think we can take the time to gawk like a Parrotmon, Archermon!" this got the Adult level digimon to shake his head, and flick up his Xros Loader as he scanned a couple of cards, weakening his own energy more to re-heal the two of them once again "well, what can i say? it's great to see you again Grappleomon.. however.. i am a bit busy at the moment... i kinda picked a fight with Xros Heart.. and no, i won't ask you to help me, i already know the answer." he said, given the lion digimon had mentioned that he had met and worked with Taiki once before, so he knew not to bother asking, not that he wanted to involve Grappleomon anyway in his own affairs as he hardened his eyes "well.. i guess there's no stopping the inevitable.. however, that doesn't mean i won't give up trying! TRACE, ON!" he shouted, flinging his free hand forward as he closed his eyes, and proceeded to focus ~Image it... the composition, the age, the foundation, the power, the energy.. everything shall appear... the Utopia that the King shall enter upon Death... the paradise that has been a forgotten and buried dream... it's name...~ the energy began flaring in his magic Circuits as he literally formed a golden ball in front of him, reaching out for it "is... AVALON!" he called out, causing a pillar of golden energy to form around him ,as he began empowering himself with the sheath of the Sword of PRomised victory, though he wasn't takign every last bit to use thus granting the full immunity effects, he was only taking enough to merge the sheathe inside him, and boost his energy regeneration rate, as he proceeded to take another card "oi, Shouto! one more time... let this be the final shot either way between us! KAAAADOU SLASH! Wild Sevens Hatsudo!" he called out, literally unleashing a torrent of power and strength to the two digimon he had out fighting.

Emperor Stratamon definately felt better, not at a hundred percent, but enough for one last attack, it seemed Archermon knew this and was preparing for it, if Avalon and the energy and power tripling from Wild Sevens was any indication. "heh... even... though i am at my last legs of power.. i will not back down, not when i have come so close!" he then roared out as he unleashed a golden purple aura, which immediately flowed into his blade as he picked it back up, and proceeded to unleash it into a full massive energy blade "with everything i have.. this move... will be the end no matter what!" with that declaration, instead of readying what looked like a Shi no Tachi, he instead gripped the sheath of the blade, and fully unsheathed it, causing Jatetsufujin-maru's fullest power unleash, creating a midnight black miasma-like aura around the blade as the Chou-Shinka'ed Tactimon brought the blade back ,gathering every last bit of energy he had for this "take.. THIS! HOSHIWARI!" he called out, unleashing the sword strike, that if it actually got off, may do a -lot- more damage than good, no doubt if it were a digimon any less than their best, they would be done, no doubts. on top of this Grand Megidramon-X had also managed to bring up it's own blade, which began lighting up with white silver lightning, crimson red energy, and the golden flames within the blade as he poured everything he had as well into it "Hyper... Hazard... Flare... WAVE!!!" he called out with force, and proceeded to unleash a Horizontal cut akin to EmperorStratamon's Hoshiwari, but the energy flaring out was enough to literally do massive damage if it hit.

Lowemon sighed as he looked aside as if partly in shame because he knew he could do nothing on his own to get Shiro's head straight"unfortunately, this will not be easy.. right now he believes that this part of him that still holds negative emotions, is separate, and is placing blame on Duskmon, and probably even Xros Heart right now, and not realizing that deep down it's his own foolishness that is making him have such an emotion, words will not sway Shiro in this case... Crystal, i ask of you, will you don the Spirits of Darkness, and forcefully beat it into him that it is not everyone else that is causing him the emotions? if he gets past that, then he might be able to redeem himself as a candidate for the Warrior of Darkness, as well as pass Ryuudramon's Trial." he then looked around a bit "it is a good thing the Fight with Xros Heart will be over soon.. once the winner is decided... well.. to put it as bluntly as Roveth would... kick his a**."

speaking of Roveth.. or at the moment, Hakumeimon, was currently panting, damage to his body was exstensive, though Garandoumon was not faring much better while the two of them stared down each other, before Hakumeimon put away the arm cannon, and instead began focusing, as a swirl of light and darkness energy coalesced into his hands, and created a White-silver hilt, with a red eye, looking similar to the Master Sword in size and make, though the blade was black, and the Runic symbol and Digital Lettering for Twilight both were on the blades two sides "sorry, Garandoumon... but this is the end for both of us.. you fought well.. and i thank you for showing your true power.. but.. it's over." Garandoumon just simply charged forward, as had Roveth "Black Ho--" Hakumeimon had been faster, bringing his own blade up to match the Void Blade coming in for the signature slashing strike, with it's own, going right for striking down Garandoumon with a diagonal upwards slash "Twilight Soul BLADE!" with that, the massive arc of the blade collided, creating a massive explosion of light and black colors as Garandoumon had froze mid strike, if the helmet was off he'd see her look of utter shock as digital blood flew from her mouth, before she wavered, and flew back in a swirl of green energy and light back to Archermon's Xros Loader, leaving Hakumeimon there, looking down at his own body, checking out the form, as he reverted back to Roveth, who collapsed to on his a**, chuckling, before laughing "maybe i am a hypocrite, but i have to say.. being partners with Hakumeimon.. will be different than when Garandoumon was with me."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff