Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 pm
With the kiss, Nicholas fell right asleep, dreaming about Leila in a happy dream and not a nightmare, maybe too good of a dream...
(An hour later)

Nicholas was still sleeping, but was making weird noises, like moans and pants... "L-leila..." He whispered to himself as he slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Leila climbed the stairs to the library so she could wake Nicholas as he'd requested. From behind the door, she heard Nicholas moaning and calling her name. Fearing he was getting worse, she rushed into the room. "Nicholas, are you all right?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Nicholas heard Leila's concerned voice and slowly opened his eyes to see her. He got up and smiled, the smile not as innocent as the others. "Yes. I'm alright love. Everything is fine my love." He said to her, his tone slightly sounding like his "serious" tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm
The way Nicholas smiled at her and the tone of his voice reminded Leila of her former master, and she involuntarily to a small step back. "Are you sure, Nicholas?" she asked. It was the second day of the new moon, too, so her ears and tail were flicking in concern.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm
Nicholas noticed that Leila took a step back. He was confused by this, his voice changing back and the smile fading. "Leila? Are you okay? It looked like something kinda spooked you." He said, not sure why she backed up on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 pm
With that, Leila realized that Nicholas wasn't aware of how he'd sounded or looked only a moment before. She shook her head. "It's nothing. I'm fine."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm
"Leila... You can tell me anything... What's wrong...?" Nicholas wanted to know, wanted to help her with her problems. He didn't know what was going on, but he still wanted to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm
Leila's ears and tail drooped, and she looked away. "It's just...you reminded me of my old master for a moment," she said quietly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:44 pm
(Hey I'm finally back. Let's see if we can revive this one)

"I... I did...?" Nicholas looked down, not liking what he heard. "I... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry Leila really I am." He told her, feeling so ashamed of himself... "I let my dream get the better of me... I know it isn't the right way to go... I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm
(Nice to have you back.)

Leila's tail had curled itself around her leg. "No...it's all right," she said. "You were half-asleep...it's not your fault."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm
(I hear yea. I miss roleplaying.)

"No... I knew what I was doing and didn't stop myself at all... I reminded you of the man you never want to see again... I don't know how I can see myself as being your love with that thought in my mind..." Nicholas was really down from what happened. He let his dream get the better of him and did the wrong thing. He knew what he did and felt so ashamed because of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 pm
"You are just too much!" Leila snapped. For a moment, she had to restrain herself from slapping Nicholas. "You blame yourself for every little thing that happens, even when it's not your fault! Just because you make one mistake, you think you don't deserve to be my love! Stop it! Stop making yourself out to be such a failure! That's why you got sick in the first place! Because you placed such a burden on yourself by worrying!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:21 pm
"I haven't loved anyone so deeply since my Mother passed!" Nicholas cried back, starting to tear up. "I don't want to lose you at all... even one thing can just ruin it all... I love you, I love you so much Leila!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:27 pm
Leila was taken aback by Nicholas's outburst. In all honesty, she hadn't meant to lash out at him in the first place. She walked up to Nicholas and wrapped her arms around him. "Ssh, please don't cry, Nicholas. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just don't want you blaming yourself for so much. I worry for you, and when you worry about so much and blame yourself so much that it makes you sick, it just makes me worry more."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm
"O-okay..." He said back to her as he hugged back. "I-I just had these dreams... a-and they w-were n-naughty..." He said, blushing darkly as he buried his head into her shoulder. "T-that why I was moaning..." He said, super red from embarrassment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff