Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:28 pm
I'm not sure if it would be known to Kaileer or not, but putting Hatsu with a puppet user would be a bad idea. Everyone else would be fine, but I'd prefer Seiji to be on her team, because of the Korabo bonus that Shinsetsu and Hyouton get.

Miko and Samuru are puppeteers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:15 pm
GalagaHero
I'm not sure if it would be known to Kaileer or not, but putting Hatsu with a puppet user would be a bad idea. Everyone else would be fine, but I'd prefer Seiji to be on her team, because of the Korabo bonus that Shinsetsu and Hyouton get.

Miko and Samuru are puppeteers.

Oh~ yeah. She's afraid of puppets, right. I mean her and Miko have a bit of rivalry going on, so she's gonna have to concur that fear at some point if the two are put against one another in some contest of skill or fighting ability.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:34 pm
Oh dang, the twins are gonna be an issue when it comes to mission ain't they? This should be interesting. Hurray for make shift teams!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 pm
Sorry about posting so late Tao if you see this, I only had yesterday off and I was busy so I couldn't get around to it but by around ten I should be home from work and If you haven't posted by then I'd like to get my post up.
Though feel free to post if you have the time and I'll just work it into my post so it makes sense why miko seems to have paused.
Also since I'm at work right now and posting from my phone blows I'm just letting you know here and on Skype.

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:03 pm
Anbu Black Oni

xNew York Slavex

Amidst The Darkness

Diablo en Musica 92

Shadow Incubus Lord

Questionnaires! Just shooting all you new guys a line so you have a chance to let our Kage know where your head at on who, what, and where you're interested in moving your characters story along with. It's full service here in Kumo guys so I'd take the opportunity to get help fleshing these things out.

Also Hi, I'm Reaper.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:45 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Anbu Black Oni

xNew York Slavex

Amidst The Darkness

Diablo en Musica 92

Shadow Incubus Lord

Questionnaires! Just shooting all you new guys a line so you have a chance to let our Kage know where your head at on who, what, and where you're interested in moving your characters story along with. It's full service here in Kumo guys so I'd take the opportunity to get help fleshing these things out.

Also Hi, I'm Reaper.

Hey ;3

So, I did the questionnaire already and sent it to Tao directly smile )  

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 pm
I have no idea where my first post should be. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:40 pm
Rexnov
I have no idea where my first post should be. ._.

We're wrapping up in the office so you're welcome to post there. Post at the base of the tower, or just inside, and I'll tell you what you see.

Also, feel free to add me on Skype if you have one. My username is Jihenberry.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:58 am
Tao-Benshin

Hey Tao, sorry it took me so long to get around to posting my profile. Work kicked my a**.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:46 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Tao-Benshin

Hey Tao, sorry it took me so long to get around to posting my profile. Work kicked my a**.

It's no trouble. I understand.

If you have one, would you like to join the Kumo skype chat? Either way feel free to add me [jihenberry]. I'm pretty much always on when I'm home so it's the best and fastest way to contact me. ^^

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:02 pm
Tao-Benshin
I Tortured Sleep I
Tao-Benshin

If you have one, would you like to join the Kumo skype chat? Either way feel free to add me [jihenberry]. I'm pretty much always on when I'm home so it's the best and fastest way to contact me. ^^

Yas pls. :3 My skype name is UtsuTor.

Also I might wait a little while to make my first post, the Raikage's office seems jam packed right now. < w >

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:13 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Tao-Benshin
I Tortured Sleep I
Tao-Benshin

Also I might wait a little while to make my first post, the Raikage's office seems jam packed right now. < w >

You're telling me... xD That's fine! In the meanwhile, there's a Questionnaire to answer if you have the time. =)  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:30 pm
Tao-Benshin
I Tortured Sleep I
Tao-Benshin
I Tortured Sleep I
Tao-Benshin

You're telling me... xD That's fine! In the meanwhile, there's a Questionnaire to answer if you have the time. =)

Alright. I'll fill that out and in the meantime think of some customs ideas.
I think I might do something dark souls like with that Droughtbringer Idea. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:36 pm
GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

Squad Mates scream I'll try not to fail you emotion_facepalm .  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:19 am
NecroPlant
GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

Squad Mates scream I'll try not to fail you emotion_facepalm .

I'm sure you won't. Lets try and find some common ground to grow as shinobi together.

Though you should know Miko and hatsu may need sometime to work things out with each other after this event.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games