Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

"You could have just knocked on my door and asked or something instead of breaking and entering." He said, knowing that threats would do him no good since he's useless as a human. He then noted that Molly went a little pale. "Hey, you okay? Your not looking too good." He said to her, now concerned.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow grinned seeing the girl's skin change shades, tempted to stay longer. Her eyes went to the window, the blizzard seeming to fade slightly. "Swell reply, yet not the answer.." She says, turning back to her. As if to screw with them more, she teleported behind them now poking the back of their heads. Shadow then teleported again to the same exact place as she chuckles. "I see your eyes are covered with lies...why is this couple so?" She asks, now questioning their inner selves. Her shadow detached from her body as she said this, leaning on the wall tiling its head at them in question. "Or is there no love to say the lies?" She adds not even glancing towards her shadow.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:11 pm

This being was starting to piss Nicholas off. "Do not say that we aren't good for each other!" He replied, just getting together with her only a few minutes ago. He was tempted to but her on the "Lucky" list for how she was acting towards them. "Molly wouldn't hide anything from me! I've known her long enough to know I can trust her." He said.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:16 pm

"That screech did something to you and a blizzard kicked up." Star said, holding her hand out, snow flakes falling on her palm and melting.

Raining Eri

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:17 pm

(Lol twisted I love being a villain even to the villains...I'll wait on Molly to reply before posting again )
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Cryogon groaned a little as he tried to at least get to his knees. "Damn... That screech must've made me lose control... I think I got enough mana to stop it, though..." He held a hand above him, facing the clouds. He then muttered two words: "Tija Jikmada..." At that moment, the blizzard stopped, and the skies cleared up again. He then landed backwards on his butt. "Guess I used more mana than I thought..."

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Molly was about to yell at the woman too but she stopped at what Nick said. She felt really guilty now for lying to him after he said that.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

"Oh?" She says, laughing now. "Such a jester! A jester and a cat, what a prefect match!!" She adds laughing more as she turns to her shadow. The shadow laughing with her before returning to its place as her shadow. Her mask's ruby glowed now as she said,"If you trust her..why not tell her your lies? Bloody jester is what you are..." Shadow now chuckling as she gave a bow as if greeting him now. She saw the blizzard stop now, yet was not interested in leaving... just yet. She wasn't one to look into one's mind, yet was one to see another's true self. She knew who both were thanks to her own eyes which saw the truth.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Nicholas lost color to his skin as well when she mentioned Clear, or in her term a "Bloody Jester". He looked over at Molly, knowing she went pale too. "I wouldn't lie to you, but there is a secret I've been hiding. I can tell from how you reacted to her words that you have a secret as well. Wanna share so we don't get mad at each other for false information?" He asked, giving a light smile.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:52 pm

(Well that just ruined the fun you being all sweatdrop heart mrgreen about it...*sigh*

Oh well I'm still twisted regardless)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm

((s**t. I'm supposed to be a leader, and I feel like I'm pulling an Angel, if anyone gets my meaning. Sorry. I was at work all day. Any idea how I can get back into the action? sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:54 pm

((Well, Star's tryin' to help me out, since I'm just comin' to after blackin' out. You could probably start there. ^^; ))

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm

(want me to edit? That does seem kinda shallow and I could probably hold that card for later)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

(Oh no, it's fine XD I'm laughing at this whole situation right now-quite amusing.

Btw I hope no one tries to guess who Shadow is, she's suppose to be an unpredictable yet mischievous character to where she's not kind nor evil...heck, sorta like that X guy in the show)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games