Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:08 pm
" Hey , I can walk you know ! " gaven shouted she was annoyed ." ....You make a hidous neanderthal " The vamprie said tapping her fingers against propers shoulder.

They arrived in Diems office soon as Modys power was wearing off on the city of Chicago. Nash was leaning against the wall infont of the window. Well Alphones lounged on the couch he sat up when they arrived " What did you find ? "

Dis-tin gave Alphones a worried look " Nothing good ..not exsactly christmas " She sighed moving over to Diems desk and laying down the book. Dis-tin lay the book down " ...Your Neice and Nephew are going to be used in a ceremony. It doesn't look like they'll survive it either. Someone wants to reserect Lilith full powered to. With two warlocks twins its possible to drain their powers and give it to a demon. " She said looking sad up at Diem. " ....oh proper your were so cute to ....I'm going to miss you when your dead ." Dis-tin pouted looking at the warlock " Alass poor Proper ,I knew him well ....." She said already tearing up at the thought of death.

Nash cleared his throat " ....boy ain't dead yet " He said gruffly " get to the point " The werewolf told the warlock.

" Oh right ...Well they've have Prim and they still need proper. She'll be kept alive till they capture our proper here. ...then they'll both be dead " Dis-tin said with a sad face.

Gaven was irritated her feet hadn't touched the ground for awhile " put me down proper!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm
Proper could not believe his ears. He sat Gaven down gently and looked at the book himself. It showed a ritual for draining twin warlocks strength and life force into lilith, the mother demon.
" That doesnt explain why shadowhunters are after us..." he said noncoherently. he sat down heavily on the floor.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:34 pm
Alphones shook his head listening to proper the poor kid had gone into shock " No kiddo that explains everyting ..." he told the younger warlock. "Some group of shadowhunters isn't playing by the rules. " The vampire said peering at the book . He couldn't read it at all dis-tin and proper were the only two whome could. Alphones knelt down to proper " Your sister ...is in big trouble untill they get their hands on you. then your both in big trouble. They want to raise lilth.

" Twin warlocks are rare " Dis-tin spoke up " A male and female warlock tiwns far more rarer then that. Every few centuries given the right twist of fate it happens. " She told the group " .....Diem .... I need to know when did your sister become pregnant with her twins ? when were they born ? where were they born ? What was the weather like ? What was the faze of the moon ? ....and what form did the demon take when it raped your sister . All questions are very importent ..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm
Diem leaned on his cane, thinking.
" it was the year of our lord 1793...or as close to the mark as time was back then. He was born the year I was turned. Dear Iris came home bedraggled and half-mad with shock one night in summer. That fall she gave birth to Prim and Proper." Diem hesitated, " they were born on last moonless night before all hallows eve. three days before it. She died in childbirth....my sister never spoke of what happened to her but she would spend nights screaming and I would have to run after her because she would be running out the door..." He said quietly. It obviously hurt him to think back on it. " as for what form beezlebub took, i dont know." Proper stared forward with glassy eyes, not hearing a word.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm
Dis-tin summoned astrological charts and set them on Diems desk. " 1793 ....Was a year unrest in the human world revelautions going on. A perfect year for greater demons to be running around. That makes propers father a very importent greater demon Equal to Lilith. The barrier between demsions for demons is most weak during a moonless night and so close to all hallows Eve. " Dis-tin said scribbling symboles on the charts as she spoke. the writing began to glow and rise form the paper. Planets formed and turned in their obit above Diems desk. ".....Diem ...was your sister a virgin when she was bedded by a greater demon ? ....and how close to the twins birth were you changed ? ...and ...by whome were you changed ?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm
Diem sighed,
" we're talking about the 18th century, of course she was a virgin. and Beezlebub is a greater demon." Diem pulled a book out of his charred desk. Sitting it down he opened it up, " the greater demons are all aligned to the mortal sins. Beezlebub for gluttony, Asmodeus for Lust, Satan for Pride..." then he looked down"...as for who turned me...it was a little boy vampire by the name of Alphones Woodrow." he said barely above a whisper.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:40 pm
" What ? " Gaven said really confused as he looked between the two older vampires " You....Alphi? " The younger vampire knew the two went far back. He'd never imagined that Alphones would have turned Diem. " How ? ...W-Why? " Gaverocoh said stunned over the whole thing.

" Oh don't be so suprised Gaven its not like your the only one ,I'd ever turn. " Alphones said as he smirked " Don't act like your sad about it Deim. I've given you eternity. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 pm
Diem rolled his eyes, still cynical and sarcastic,
" and what have I gotten out of it? bitterness and a cross branded on my leg." he said. Even Proper was staring at his uncle, given the new information about him. " so...Im in danger. what now?" but before that question could be answered Grigorian came into the room without knocking. There was a grim look on his face and before Diem could say anything the hotel was rocked by an explosion from the ground floor.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Dis-tin quickly gathered up the star charts and books. " I'm guessing thats them " The warlock said as the room shook.

" Right well ...lets do what ,I do best fun away " Alphones said looking at Diem with a smirk " you know you love forever " he said with a wink then turned to Gaven " get your sister "

Gaverocoh said as he headed out of the room " i'll be right back! " he called over his shoulder  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff