Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 pm

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"I'm fine, just overused one of my powers.", Arielle responds, getting more irritated now that it seemed that the other girl wouldn't be leaving her alone. "Why are you following me?"

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm

User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ "Before you get too ahead of yourself, It's not because you are in the Hive Five." Rae stated. "It's just because I was lonely. Is that a crime?" She asked. It was basically a mock almost. Because everything they did was a crime. Well, mostly everything. Was going to HIVE Academy a crime? Well, in the Hero and Titans world it was. She guessed to the rest of society it really wasn't. It was like they were normal teens going to normal high school.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

OutOfCake: OOC~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 pm

((Yeah, cause a normal high school has a class on death rays and other similar things xd ))

The blond “I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"I'm perfectly aware that it isn't because I'm part of the 5. People prefer to avoid me than actually talk to me." Arielle glances at Rae as she continues to make her slow way out of the dorm area and into the halls of the school. "I don't even know who you are."

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm

User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae was letting her nice act slip. She suddenly felt very fustrated with this girl. "Well. Then I'm Rae. And I'm not like other people." She told her, feeling as though she should walk away herself. Or atleast trip the girl. But that woulnd't be very smart and she had to learn to control her temper. She seemed formal about it on the outside. But on the inside it was waiting to pop out and explode at someone.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

OutOfCake: Haha~ Yeah totally. My school does(; ~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

((So your british girl is short tempered as well? Also, I notice that Arielle tends to bring out the worst in people for the most ))

Arielle smirks slightly as she hears the frustration starting to slip into Rae's voice. "You're not that different."

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 pm

((sorry guys i had finals this week and i wasn't allowed on sweatdrop ))

janelle opened her eyes and glared at gamer as he walked away. she made a mental note to hurt him later, closed her eyes again and thought of her family and, for the first time in a long time, she didn't see dead bodies, she saw them smiling and laughing at the picnic they had every summer. she was happy and smiling inside and out

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Scott scowled at gamer. He suddenly realized he was angry and reined his emotions. It was... new to experience these things. He would have to get used to it. Looking at Janelle, he could see her smile. He smiled under his helmet. At least she was happy.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

(( on my nook so my post can' t be fancy atm :[ and yes she does. She is the opposite she tends to try and bring out the best in people who are kind to her. And sometimes those who aren't. )

Rae raised a thin eyebrow at Arielle. " Different than what?" She asked , confused by the girl's word.Rae could hear am English accent in her voice. It was , in a way, much like hers. It reminded the slightest bit of the home she missed but rarely thought about.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

"I frustrate you.", Arielle responds. She stops in front of the class she was supposed to be in currently and debates on if she actually wanted to attend it in her current state.

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Rae rubbed her temple. " Yes. You are correct." She notices they are in front of the classroom. She looks at it and notices Arielle debating with herself. "And do I you, yet?" She asked the simple question as if it didn't matter.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm

"I think you're annoying, but most things annoy me.", Arielle says. She sighs as she looks at the other girl, "Are you going to go in?"

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae shrugged. "Why not? I might as well. I've got nothing better to do." She told Arielle. She ignored the fact that she annoyed her since she noted that most things do annoy her anyway. Rae didn't even care that she was wearing nothing but shorts, a tank top, and stockings. She had just woken up from a long nap. So they could get over it. She opened the door and walked straight into the classroom, looking back to see if Arielle was going to follow or not.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

OutOfCake: OOC~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Arielle follows Rae after a moments hesitation. She looks around for her fellow 5 members, hoping that they weren't going to be doing anything physical.

-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Hey! Look who's up!" Katriana grinned, seeing Arielle walk in behind a younger student who's name escaped her for a moment...oh yeah, Night Shade. Whatever. "How're ya feeling, Morrigan?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 pm

"Tired but restless.", Arielle responds. She sits down next to Katriana, immediatrly putting her head down on the desk, "What are we supposed to be doing?"

-Winston Churchill
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games