Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Gwendlen Gothica Raven

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:14 pm
My name is Ahnhared but I don't mind if you call me Kitten (I actually sneeze like one :3) I'm 16 going on 17 in Feb.. biggrin only colors, besides the rainbow, that I love is blue and black.. Um um um O_O *sneezes*.. I am really random but love meeting new peeps, I'm a total band geek and blasian when it comes to grades, I love debating too but I just hope I don't have to push anyone down any stairs and what not... O_O

I'm going to try out for drum corp. next year but idk if any is marching trombone (I'm a beginner trombonist (Used to play Bb Clarinet since the 6th grade) but by the end of this school year I should be able to accomplish half of an etude.... -_- I'm sorry for the band talk). If not then I guess I'm going to learn baritone my 2nd year in college..

So I hope I make it.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Well, I'm not really new to this guild, but I haven't been active, so lets just start over.

You can call me n0mz, no more, or any other version of my username. I love people, but I find it really hard to made friends. I'm too shy I suppose. The worst part is that it extends to online as well. I see people with boyfriends and girlfriends and best friends and ''family'; they've met on Gaia, and I always just want to know how. I've always wanted those things, but I'm just.. I dunno, haha.

Enough of that. I love Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, Comics, and Role Playing. I'm currently a sophomore in college with nothing to do and not enough time to do it in.

Here goes trying to reinvent myself. ^-^  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

Fatelin

Taken Kitten

10,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:06 pm
So, like, hi. Call me Mel or Melly. You decide. I'm a little shy at times, but for the most part I'm a talker online. I'm 26 and still a kid at heart.

I work a lot as in I'm into the evilness of retail. I am also a small time author-freelance writer. I do enjoy role-play so hit me up if you wanna. I am not a grammar Nazi so it's cool.

I also like to draw sketches and do some arts.

My anime list is long so you will have to ask which ones I have seen, but I do not like many of the newer anime since I am used to the older styles and such.

A short list would be: Sailor Moon thru Sailor Stars, Hellsing, Vampire Princess Miyu OVA, Vampire Hunter D & Bloodlust, Ayashi no Ceres, Ouran Highschool Club, Princess Mononoke, and many more!

I'm also a nerd when it comes to Batman and Star Wars. AND I do love me some video games as well. Again just ask. I have played many.

Anywho, nice to meet everyone. I hope to chat more with you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

Most people call me Hikari or Hik. I'm 26 years old, been on Gaia for 8 years. I've graduated college with an Associates Degree in Graphic Design, and have an unfinished degree in Computer Networking. I'm also divorced with a 6 year old son. I'm obsessed with reading and writing. I have more books then I have bookshelves and am always getting more. I love to write all poetry, papers, and fiction stories.

I'm a Star Wars AND Star trek fan. I know, the apocalypse shall reign any moment for me saying that. I have a secret crush on Spock (the original). I love vampires, all kinds. Dark, seductive, evil, good, tortured, soul searching. I do not like sparkly ones though. I'm a HP, LOTR,: books and movies. I paint ceramics. Collect teddy bears and vintage perfume bottles. I do like anime, although not as much as I did in high school. I never buy individual discs. I either have enough to buy the set or I don't buy it. I love musicals, opera, Broadway, plays in general.

My favorite colors are Turquoise and Purple. I hate bananas. And have two cats; Castle and Kaylee.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Mouton Magicien

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 am
Hello! My name is...well my username but you can just call me Smurf. I am 15 going on 16 (b-day on jun 27) I am a soft more in high school. I suck at socializing due to my awkward,random and weird replies. I love love poetry,movies, anime, books and drawing. Hope we can become friends  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am
Hey hey i go by the name of Dimple. emotion_yatta Call me me anything you like. and a newbie here ^.^anyway, Im on college now. Iam taking up Nursing. i love to talk so ,Lets talk? c:

RojoRingo

Generous Cat

6,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Artist of the Mind

Dapper Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm
Hi! I'm Artist of the Mind, and I don't really know how I should get a nickname from it. (Artist, I guess? Ya'll can decide for me, if you'd like.) I also go by Melissa! I love art of all kinds, and recently picked up crocheting! I usually ramble on about things if I'm given a chance, but I love talking to people! I hope I can make some good friends here! heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:21 am
        Hi! I'm Angelique, but feel free to call me Bub or Tea. c: and I live in South Africa.
        I'm 18 and about to go to university {YAY!} to study for a BA in Humanities! 3nodding I'm super excited to learn new things!
        Anyhow, I'm also a complete beauty junkie {and a kpopper} and have my own blog that I *try* to keep alive. sweatdrop

I'd really like a close girl friend to share everything with!

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 am
Kitalpha Hart showed me the guild. Call me Serah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am
Hello im may, im 14 years old, i live in Q8, I love doing exercises,cardio uhmm,.. i love eating berry,strawberry,cupcake,cake,oreo candy and chocolate my fav juice is cranberry juice Purrr.. .. my favourite meals r
taco,pasta,steak,hamburger,chiken and w8 i forgot whats my other fav 1 LOL, it rly looks like its not my fav since i dun remember the name anyways,.. what else what else?.. >w .... my fav online game is wonderland online if u play it pm me o-o.. uhm i love playing in my pc alot especially online games, i LOVE to PARTY YAAH !~, lol,.. and and and my fav hobbies is drawing (Manga/cartoon) uhm i got alot of paintings and i love taking pics of nature and ppl alot, i love cooking reading and writing, my fav music ish KPOP WOOHOO !~
i know t-ara,superjunior,shinee,f(x),kara,beast, .. IDK WHAT ELSE.
xD ..My fav pet ish kitty & bunny .. i HATE HATE HATE HATE dogs !~
I Hate stupid questions but i luv stupid ppl to laugh at~.. LOL , and and and THATS ALL. i guess, well buh bye. (Damn thats alot i never knew i write this much) if u have any question pm.

Likes: Cute things,candy, colorful places,nature,funny ppl,fun,friends,shopping,pc,hanging out,meeting new ppl,panda,travelling,dresses,heels,rainbow,rain,movies,cat,bunny,sleeping,drawing,being lazy,sweets,cake. blaugh

Dislikes: Bugs,dark choco,mean ppl,wasting time,carbage,bad smell. stare  

xo May ox

Big Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Totomei

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 am
wow! what a quick acceptance to the guild~ heart
hello everyone! i'm Totomei and i live in USA, California. I'm 18 years old and i am currently in my senior year of high school.

here are some things i enjoy/like (copypasted from profile LOL xD) :

favorite music genres;; dance, techno, electronic, vocaloid, hymmnos, video game ost, j-rock/metal/pop, rock, alt. rock, screamo/post hardcore, metal, indie rock, jazz, classical, some pop

favorite anime/manga;; Gakuen Alice, Shugo Chara, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Card Captor Sakura, Pretear, tons of other anime/manga...xD

favorite video games;; Ar Tonelico, Harvest Moon, Tales of: series, Animal Crossing, The Sims 3

i'm also a beginner artist and draw chibi objects, food, and animals (along with the occasional "human"). if you would like to see some of my artwork, feel free to click the link on my profile re-directing you to my DA (deviantart)!

the main reason i joined this guild was to connect with other girls in hopes to better discover myself and the rest of the female population. i've always had some trouble getting along with girls in the past due to bullying and being somewhat uncomfortable around girls in general. i would like to see myself as pretty caring and friendly person, so please don't be hesitant to chat with me~ i'd appreciate it a lot if you all helped with my "recovery" by bonding with me. 3nodding

thanks, hope to make many friends and be an active user in this cute guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am
Hello, my name is Helen and I'm 27 years old. I currently reside in Nevada with my husband of 5 years. I've been on Gaia since Feb. of 2006. Some of my hobbies include reading (I love books) drawing, currently I'm submersed in Skyrim. I love being out in nature and around animals. I love wolves a lot. I have wolf pictures, figurines everything all over my house. I recently did volunteer work at a wolf sanctuary in New Mexico that was quite rewarding. Lots of wolf kisses! Have I mentioned that I'm a huge nerd for Doctor Who? I can't get enough it. But yeah, that's a bit about me. ^^  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Technicolour Smile

Sexy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 am
Hello!
My name is Kat. c: I'm a friendly person. I really like chatting and whatnot. I haven't been returned to Gaia for long, three-five months or so, I suppose. Anyway! In that time I've been making friends, some of which are in this guild, and I hope to make many more.
I live in London, and I often need to be quoted to be drawn back somewhere.
But I should be able to come back here as often as I can. C:
Erm! So.
Erm.
I like to read! I also like to play video games, and I write too! C:
OKAY.
Well.
I can't think of much else to say.
So.
Hello! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 am
Hello, I'm Jill and I live in Michigan. I'm 14 and currently a freshman in high school. I usually spend a majority of my time on the computer. I'm sorta thinking about going into a profession for that actually, but what I really want to become is a Navy Women. It may be a bit early but the Navy has peaked my interest. When I'm a sophomore next year, I will be a member of JROTC and so on until I graduate. I actually tried to get in this year, but my mother didn't approve and we had to wait in line at open house for roughly a hour to get it changed back. sweatdrop I am mostly quiet in reality, but I like to take the opportunity on the Internet to open up. I'm excited to be a member in this guild and looking forward to meeting many new people ^ ^  

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

ShadowCat1191

Dapper Cat

14,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 am
Hello Hello!
Actually been part of this guild since the holidays but didn't get to introduce myself yet. Sorry for the late intro!
I'm ShadowCat, call me shadow or Cat whichever you like. My real name is Shelby and I'm a complete nerd.
I love video games, anime, old cartoons, and am a horrible dancer but dance anyway emotion_awesome .
I also like reading and writing, enjoy poetry, anything to do with animals, baking and cooking. I'm a music lover to. Listen to just about any kind of music and I mean that literally. Everything from oldies music from the 50s to rock music and rap of today. Enjoy K/J pop and rock to. I also have a taste for orchestrated music and soundtracks to. So if you like chatting about music or wanna talk about a new song or vid you found interesting I'll be more then happy to chat.
Let's see what else...oh I love love art and I like historical stuff but I have a really bad memory with dates and such sweatdrop .
I have and have had what some people deem a strange assortment of pets and I am really passionate about animals. Especially the fluffy kind, well because they are cuddly whee .
Oh and I sometimes disappear for short periods of time so if it takes me a bit to reply I'm sorry. I work a lot and take classes, it steals all my social time ugh! emotion_donotwant
So that's all I can think of, hope it wasn't too long and I'll be in your care. emotion_yatta  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games