Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah
((Please let me know next time so I don't Derp-up. xp ))

((I thought that was basic DC knowledge...well, the part about the Watchtower, at least...))

((Well I thought you had teleported everyone to the tower. >.< ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:04 pm

omgIisonfiyah
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah
((Please let me know next time so I don't Derp-up. xp ))

((I thought that was basic DC knowledge...well, the part about the Watchtower, at least...))

((Well I thought you had teleported everyone to the tower. >.< ))

((Nope. Only to the Hall of Justice. I did say that in my post. Why would Snow ask them to go ahead to the Watchtower if they were already there?))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 pm

((I don't know what to do with my characters at the moment))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 pm

((Because be quiet.))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Smells-Like-A-Cookie
Kyle couldn't stop laughing. "yeah, the reason being a massive infestation of rats" his laughter was slowly quieted down. He turned to the window seeing that the sun was completely out, he stood up and stretched for a moment "we should go, it's getting kinda stuffy" he quickly grabbed a jacket from his room and returned "let's get out of here"

Mara laughed loudly as well, and watched as he went to get his jacket. "Uh... Okay." She said, hesitantly. For Mara, leaving without Max felt like leaving somewhere without pants, or a security blanket for small children. It was just... wrong. Of course there were times when she did go places without him, but they always knew where the other was, or at least one of them did. It would be extremely dangerous if she lost control again. She nodded and smiled carefully.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Kyle looked at Mara she seemed u uneasy to him "everything alright?" he asked while he put the grey jacket on and kept looking at her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 am

"Hm? Yeah, fine." Mara said smiling wider for just a moment before looking around. "Max took off and I don't know where to." She attempted to explain. How much Kyle knew about Max Mara had no clue, but he should know that Max is almost always around.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Kyle cocked his head and looked at her "oh..." he was unsure of what to say to her especially on the matter of 'Max' he had never truly seen him but she was always mentioning him "I'm sure he'll show up soon enough, he wouldn't just leave right?"

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"I don't know..." Mara said, looking passed Kyle to his door. "But I'm sure he'll be fine out on his own for a few more hours. Let's go." She said, opening the door a bit again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

"don't worry about him, he can take care of himself" he pushed her lightly out the door. He made sure he locked the door behind him, even though he really didn't have much worth stealing.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:34 am

"What's for breakfast?" Mara wondered aloud, looking around and seeing food vendors and shops and grocery stores and all types of food and hearing her tummy grumble. "Or do you have other plans?" She asked and wrapped her cloak tighter around herself.

[I've forgotten if she has it or not anymore, so I'm starting back with it. lol]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

{sorry I have not been on I've been in a rp slumped for a few days}
Ghost nodded as he went with Arcane to the zeta-tube "I'll see you there Honey" the thoughts of fight replaying in his head.

Crow sighed as he was sat on "You know you I think this would count as abuse. And I don't even want to think where your a** has been."

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven smiled and headed to the gym. The sight that met her there was enough to make a laugh escape her lips despite her emotional control. "Well, there's something I've thought of doing to my son plenty of times before. Brink, was Shadow Crow the last? If so, we need you at the Watchtower."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Once he was through the library, Jenos found himself up in the Watchtower. "I will never get used to that feeling." The man said and sighed as he leaned against the wall for support as he waited for his motion sickness to pass.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Feng looked at Crow and chuckled. "don't get mad you just got layed out without having a hand laid on you." He said as he raised a eyebrow. "You're not in position to start s**t talking."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games