Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 pm
((Admittedly I like them all. I'm even trying to think of how to squeeze in a Van and Mala cameo. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 pm
{They could be the emmisaries of two different sub-sects of elves, with Mala's the snobby uptight magical kind and Van's the casual nature loving kind? XD
Or Van could be an upstart trying to stir s**t up for the lulz, and Mala could still be an uptight as ******** polotician.
I'm considering having Mala as a fairy instead, prefferably the devious Fair Folk kind that cannot stand Cold Iron.

Oh! For extra chaos we could try all of them - excluding the child one which can be saved for later - at once. Could also be an excuse for Ophelia and Kaistern to use the 'Political Marriage' excuse to oust themselves as a couple, to the surprise of no one.}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 pm
((...I just pictured hippie elf!Van. You hurt my soul.

The marriage thing could work, both with hijinks and political/racial drama.

And for the possible kid thing, would that be pre- or post-massacre?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:12 pm
{That was entirely unintentional. XD Those were just suggestions, though. Do whatever you want with him. Lol

Possibly. :3

Oooh! Shortly before and then shortly afterwards, if only to see the contrast in behavior?}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm
Zelly-fangirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:46 pm
((afdsaj coming back to the internet showed me so many things. SO MUCH HOMESTUCK STUFF. Must find links for yooooouuuu. And I'm starting to get the ol' rp gears in motion again and thinking. Obviously we're going with the mawwiage, probably from the political angle. Ophelia's sisters could be guests. Foreign Dignitaries could be there too to bear witness to the new relationship between demons and humans and a sign of the future or something like that.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm
{I'll be looking forward to those links~ ^.^ To be honest, though, I've only truly come back today myself.

Perfect~ :3 ...Also, I've totes got another idea for the future once we finish all this. It will be glorious. Angsty and dramatic, but glorious/i].}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 pm
((Truly the best kind of glorious. And your links shall start with a couple of vids.))

It had been a while now since the whole mental battle thing. Kaistern had never felt better; it was like he'd finally gotten rid of the storm clouds in his head, he and Ophelia's relationship had become less awkward, though they were still keeping it a secret for now, and he was in the best of moods, like he was on cloud nine. Even with all the politics he still had to work with, a task he didn't have as much of a problem with as before. The past few days though he'd been a little concerned. He'd been trying to figure out how to go about doing a certain something for Ophelia, but didn't have the slightest clue as to how he should go about it. His nights had been rather late as he read assorted romance novels for inspiration, fare he'd never had much interest in, even after his mental metamorphosis.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 pm
{LMAO, those are pure awesome. XDD Especially the former, with how well the maker timed everything.}

Ophelia had been contacting her home village much more often as of late, both for her sisters and to keep aware of current events amongst her kind. She spoke nothing of what she learned to others, and as far as anyone else knew, it was nothing serious. How very, very untrue that was. Ophelia had been doing her best to hide the anxiety she felt at certain upcoming events concerning humanity, at the likelihood of their waging war against the magical creatures of this world if nothing was done. She hadn't even told Kaistern, for she did not wish to ruin the feeling of bliss he seemed to hold on to as of late. For the moment, all Ophelia felt that she could do was hide her worry and put on a carefully crafted facade of joy. It came easiest when in Kaistern's company, or when she was fiddling with her guns on the castle top as she was now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm
((I know right? I thought it was going to be silly, but I was genuinely surprised by how good it was. As for other stuff...uuuuhhhh....Well first off I discovered the sweet AU that is 4chords, if you've heard of it. emotion_kirakira ))

While washing his face for a new morning, an idea struck him. What day was it? Peering over the towel he was drying his face with, he glanced at a calendar that hung on the wall. The Day of Crowning would be coming up soon. It was a big celebration the entire kingdom held, especially in the castle, in honor of when the current king claimed the throne. "Yes, that's brilliant!" he said to himself with a smile. He'd do it that night, when the festivities were at their peak. "How could I almost forget my own holiday?" he asked himself with a chuckle as he walked back to his room with a towel slung over his shoulder.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:19 pm
{Sadly, I haven't. What is 4chords?}

Ophelia, after much effort, was able to clear her mind of her worries by cleaning out her guns and later explaining to some curious off-duty guards wat exactly a gun was and how it worked. Even after all that went on, one could always count on Ophelia to talk about her beloved ranged weaponry. It was oddly soothing, especially if the person she was talking to was actually listening. She often got carried away and confused her listeners with the techs and techniques used with her gunnery, but it was much better than her worrying herself sick over recent human developments or using said guns on her peers instead.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:24 pm
((It's an alternate universe someone came up with for a fan comic with the Homestuck trolls as humans just living life in New York (Sollux is working tech support, Equius is a mechanic, Kanaya's going to school at a design institute and is a part time model, etc.), which seems to be focusing mainly on Gamzee, Karkat, and Tavros. There aren't many strips now, but I stumbled across a group on DA that's archiving anything and everything related to it. And the art is amazing.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:30 pm
{If possible, can you link me? :3}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 pm
((Sure, gimme a sec. And I forgot an actual post. *le derp* 8D ))

"Right, right, I'm well aware..." While Kaistern would normally be greeting Ophelia in the morning, it suddenly seemed as though several of his aides had psychically known he remembered his holiday and were suddenly pestering him about plans. As he walked the halls, the aides followed alongside him and were scribbling things down on some parchment. "Before I forget, I'd like to see a jeweler before then. Best one you can find. But a theme for it all? Oh, I don't know, I'd like to do something different, I just don't know what..." he mused as he rubbed his chin in thought.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games