Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 am
"Still, the change in attitude is rather amusing." Ashen snickered a little.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 pm
"Well the facade isn't all fake. Sometimes I do think it's better to just accept life for what it is sometimes." Rune said while talking with the inn's proprieter to get them a pair of rooms for the night.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm
"Maybe. Depends on the situation, I guess." Ashen then waited patiently for Rune to finish with the proprieter, losing herself in thought as the day's events washed over her mentally once more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:46 pm
((Oh god. The update. Never has a single line in Homestuck been so chilling. Almost gave me goosebumps man.))

"This is for you..." Rune dropped Ashen's room key into her hand as they went up to their rooms, which were right next to each other. "...and I bid you good night." With one last warm smile, he headed into his own room to get some well earned rest.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm
{I know the feels!

Though seriously, I have to wonder where all the blood is from. I'm assuming it has something to do with Caliborn's chewed off limbs. Q.Q That or Kankri got off'd offscreen.}

"Good night." Ashen matched Rune's smile before heading into her own room to retire for the night, and of course to contemplate the day's events.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:18 pm
((....Would that really be so bad?
And contemplate the day's events? Or contemplate the recently revealed elf peen? 8D *brick gets thrown at head* x.x))

The next day, Rune decided to lay around in bed for a while longer after he woke up. For one thing, they'd be on a less-than-comfortable ship for a while while crossing the ocean, and he figured Ashen would still be asleep. If she still didn't have her magic back, he somehow imagined she'd be tired and sleeping in.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm
{If one can't mute Kankri out, no, it really isn't.
Both, perhaps? emotion_awesome }

Ashen softly groaned as the sun started to glare through the window in her room, turning away from it and curling into a fetal position beneath the blankets as she hugged her pillow close. As one can imagine, she hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night and was not too keen on getting up so soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:42 pm
After a while of not hearing anything from Ashen, Rune went down to see if he couldn't get some breakfast for them. If she didn't come down soon, he'd just go up and knock on her door. With breakfast, if the owner let him bring it up.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 pm
Ashen eventually got up, despite everything in her being urging her to go back to sleep. Well, she was in the midst of doing so at least. Currently the witch sat up on the edge of the bed, rubbing her drowsy eyes after shaking her messy bangs out of her face.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 pm
It was then that Rune decided to knock lightly on her door, a pair of plates balanced on one arm like a waiter and a bundle of silverware and napkins in his hand. "Ashen? Are you awake yet? I had them make breakfast, but you still hadn't come down yet so I thought I'd bring it up."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 pm
"Ughn...yeah, I'm awake." Ashen mumbled in a groggy manner as she zombie-limped to the door to open it for Rune. She almost looked as if she were still half-asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm
Rune couldn't help but let out a chuckle at her sleepy state. "Should I just leave this here and let you go back to sleep?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm
"Nonono.." Ashen tried to shake herself awake, but to no avail. "I..I need to get up or I won't wake up 'til moonrise."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:41 pm
"Ah, right, you need your morning coffee, don't you?" Rune chuckled in amusement as he slipped past her, setting their meals on the desk before leaving. "I'll go down and see if they have any. Feel free to start without me!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm
"Ah...Ohkay..." Ashen still sounded rather groggy, but was able to walk to the desk and start eating much more quickly than she was able to get up before. She was waking up, but wasn't quite awake just yet if you know what I mean.

{Blawk.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces