Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

(Well only if it gets ok'd. Doubt it though since Brink is the main teacher.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 am

Lewis floated around, literally, scoping out the new HQ. He eventually decided he might as well search for a room he liked, and if he couldn't find one, he could always attempt to build one, he certainly played enough Minecraft to think he could.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 am

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"And going by how cocky some of them are it is more likely to be like it was yesterday" Brink said frowning. "One as was shown the other day is more of a coward then anything, My son and Kaya are far to overconfident in there abilities, With all honesty only two of them I would currently deem fit for the mission at all and that is Archer and PychoStick" Brink warned Snow as he shook her head.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Kaya smiled. "That is the language of my people." She signed before skating around the two. She spoke the language again and bowed. saying goodbye as ire swirled aorund her and she shifted and flew down one of the caves.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

"Honestly thought she would be a quiet one when I met her. Though she is the daughter of that hot head, should have guessed she would be wild like her flames." Datascape said from behind Aster and Archer. She had wandered further into the cave and happened to run into them...even though she could see their positions in the map she found.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer scowled at Kaya's back as the girl left, then she gave a start at the voice behind them. Stupid! She shouldn't have just been focusing on who she was talking to. She hadn't even sensed Datascape's presence or heard her footsteps, and she should have. It echoed enough in this place. "Tch. Yeah, she's like her dad all right," she said. "We're going to see if we can find rooms for ourselves. You interested? Or are you just looking around?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven looked at him solemnly. "Then train them so they know what to do. One of the greatest heroes of all time's child has gone missing, and although we haven't been officially asked to undertake the search, I think the best people to find a teenager are other teenagers. I will check in on your progress within the week, and then we will see if the Team is ready for this mission or not."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 pm

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster looks up at Datascape curiously, not really sure what to make of her. I think I'm going to be the designated quiet one of the group., she signs.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

"As nice as this place seems, I think I'll keep looking around. Probably for the best too otherwise I might change and add in my own gadgets over night. Could cause you guys a bit of trouble." Datascape said with a light chuckle as she walked passed the two.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer chuckled and waved to Datascape as the girl walked past. Then she ruffled Aster's hair. "Don't worry about that, Aster. Just means you'll be better at stealth stuff than the rest of us. C'mon, let's see if we can find our own rooms before they're all taken up."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 pm

“I'll deliver it to you,

Pulling a face, Aster bats Archers hand away from her hair. What is it with people are doing that to me?, she signs, looking slightly less than happy about the hair ruffling.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer chuckled. "It's 'cause you're so cute. Sorry, I won't do it if you don't like it." She kept walking along the corridor, not surprised that, aside from the floor, it was actually metal. It made sense, she guessed. This had to have been heroes' headquarters in the past if it was known as Mount Justice, right? Eventually, they found a room that was just what Archer was looking for. There was a bed in one corner and a case that looked like it was made specially for a bow and different types of arrows. Little did she know that she'd found the room that had belonged to both her grandmother as Arrowette and another female archer known as Artemis when they had been part of the Team in the past. "Well, this one's definitely mine."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:25 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Right then bored now' William muttered as he got up from the ground and dusted himself off. He had long since been listening into the conversation between Brink and Snow thanks to a small portal he had opened up just below brink and linked to another one next to him. It wasn't much of a surprise that his father didn't think of him as ready yet to have a real mission but that was because he was to much of a martial artist prude. "Lets see what the others have to think about this" he muttered with a smile rushing off to find the other members of the Team.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

“I'll deliver it to you,

'My height probably doesn't help much with it.' She pokes her head into the room and looks around. 'Looks nice.'

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer nodded, grinning. "Yeah. Looks like it was made specifically for an archer, doesn't it? And since I'm the only archer on this team, that means it's mine."

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven closed her eyes for a moment, closing the hole in her soulself that Deadzone had made with his portal. "And when you work with your son, make sure he understands clearly that he is to never make a portal to listen in on our conversations. Not only does it hurt me by tearing through the fabric of my soul, but it is extremely rude as well."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 pm

((Excuse me while I play with my colors... I think I'm going to use crimson for when she's actually using telepathy, but still trying to decide for sign language though I'll probably just keep it black.))

“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster nods, 'No one else would have much use for the archery modifications.'

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games