Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 am
Sera peered into the classroom, the one that she met Edward in. The place was dark and Sera didn't sense any heat in the room, she then remembered that Master Amaya told her that she will teach in the meditation room instead. Sera turned and left the classroom, back into the hallway again. So many things happened yesterday, it was so fast, thinking about it made her nose hurt. As she continued along the path, she wondered about where the library of the University was. She was satisfied with the books left on the shelf, but she could definitely find more information in the library, maybe she'll ask Master Amaya later. When she reached the part where she sensed a gathering of heat, she turned her sense 'off' and stood at the door. "Good morning Master Amaya, do you require my assistance?" She bowed as she went to sit down next to her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:04 am
Atta had stayed up most of the night making sure the students were well cared for. She herself not stopping for sleep as she studied her injured hand. Once figuring out that she wasn't able to heal her punishment she gave up and she herself slipped into unconsciousness in the floor of the infirmary where she had been trying to heal her hand.

When Jake mumbled she jolted out of her sleep and cringed in pain at having used her injured hand to sit up. She cooed softly over it before she herself standing to look over the students who had actual injuries. They all seemed fine for the moment. They all needed rest and to continue taking the herbs she had set next to their beds. She stretched slightly before looking back. "How was your rest?" She asked trying to smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After master Jake had found her she had followed wanting to help. But Cassandra had been sent away my master Atta so that she could concentrate on the students. She wondered why Atta hadn't sent any of the other masters away... Though Jake and Maverick were the only ones there at the moment. She awoke from her room remembering screams and the smell of blood on the wind. It had left her with nightmares. She shivered as she went to take a shower before class.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 am
Edward walked in about ten minutes later, his bandaged hands in his pockets. "Good morning, Masters," he said. He smiled a little bit. "What are we going to learn today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm
Jake chuckled slightly at Atta's question. "Oh, it was marvelous. I give it ten stars out of five. Imagine the most comfortable bed you've ever been in and multiply the comfortness level by like five hundred. Maybe next time you can join me." He said jokingly as he finished stretching and finally got all the kinks out. "How was yours?" He asked more out of politeness then curiosity. He knew that she slept on the floor and that, chances were, it wasn't very comfortable.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:18 am
Once Sera walked in, Amaya turned her gaze to the master, obviously still tired from the previous day's events. "Morning Sera. I actually do require your assistance, my magic is still limited. I'd like to hear from everyone first what they learned yesterday." She murmured. Once Edward walked in, Amaya motioned for him to sit. "I'd like to hear what you learned yesterday first, Edward.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 am
Atta chuckled at Jake. He was definitely the most carefree out of the four of them. "I might have to take you yo on that one. The floor wasn't very comfortable." she said trying to make him laugh. She stretched and her shoulders popped. She sighed in relief before refilling two of the potions of the two that were worse for wear.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 pm
Jake laughed slightly at Atta's comment. "Very well madam. Though I must warn you such prestigous(?) accomendations do not come for free. It will be ten dollars a night and that would include breakfast in umm...chair?" He said, making chair more of a question than the continuation of his comment. He was going to say breakfast in bed, but that didn't seem quite right considering how he was in a chair. "Anyway we should start getting ready. If classes haven't started already they will soon enough." He said walking out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Zane had gotten what rest he could. He returned to the town the following day about mid morning and checked into a different inn. He would continue to monitor the school and see how they would recover from the previous attack. This would also give him a chance in the near future to put his own plan into motion. It didn't matter to him what Rhonin and his division thought of him. He knew who he served and what needed to be done.  

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 pm
Edward sat down in front of Amaya. He sighed, and said, "I learned that I can't afford to lose my temper." He looked down at his hands. "Fire is alive-it eats everything with out prejudice, but it can also purify and make whole again, like how the bandages were sterilized yesterday after the battle..." He looked back up at Amaya. "I also learned that I have a very long way to go..." He stopped, and looked confused. He turned his head from side to side, got up, and walked out towards the door. He looked in the hallway, and then back to the masters. "Master...where is Ash? Why are we starting the lesson without her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:47 pm
The master listened to her student in silence, nodding her head. Once he began to look around, a deep sigh escaped her lips. "Edward...Ash didn't survive the attack yesterday. She got out of the school and after that I can only assume that she either lost control or was struck down by our attackers." She murmured as she stood up and walked over to the young boy.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 pm
Edward's eyes saddened. "And here I thought everyone got out okay..." he said, his voice falling. He turned and faced Amaya. "Thank you for telling me.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm
Okay. Amaya was far from okay, though she didn't show it. All she did was give a wry smile at the thought of the word. "She's with Ifrit now, and that's all we can hope for in the end." She murmured before leading the boy back to sit with her and Sera. "We all obviously have a lot of work ahead of us. And I will not lie to you, it will be painful and it will push you to your breaking point. When you reach the level of master, you will be a different person from your experiences. For Sera and I, who are already at the master level, even we must find new magic and new ways to attack and defend. I hope you realize this and can accept this as your new life. Otherwise it would be better to just send you home now. We no longer have time to go slow." She warned the boy.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 pm
Edward took off his jacket and placed it on the floor. He sat down and nodded. "I understand....After what I saw yesterday, I couldn't understand better.." He took in a deep breath. "I need to become a Master."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 am
Sera quietly listened to Master Amaya and Edward, she knew it was best not to interrupt them at the moment, she carefully listened to what Master Amaya said and was surprised Edward didn't know about Ash's death. Then the memories of yesterday came back to her, Edward's anger, he became unconscious that's the reason why he didn't know. She noticed Master Amaya's tired voice too, the death of one of her students and the battle yesterday must have strained so much, yet she still remains strong. The more Sera saw it, she could only respect Master Amaya even more, she also decided that she'll continue being strong herself. When Master Amaya explained about the situation to Edward, Sera was glad that he was so determined. "I'll help you too." S
era whispered.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 pm
Zane walked the same streets that he had for the past few weeks as he had monitored the school. He sent weak pulse of dark energy through the shadows and as he expected didn't get much information back. It was to be expected during the day and it would be foolish to send a stronger signal. He continued down the path, the school coming into view between the buildings ever so often. The new burns that he had received on his traveler cloak blended in well with the tattered old cloak. He himself had only suffered minor injuries. The school grounds still looked a mess and he had heard rumors running ramped around town about what had happened. He hadn't payed much attention to what was being said but now that he thought about it, it might not be a bad idea. There was no question that the other schools would get word of this one way or another and soon. He hadn't seen anything or anyone leave the school so he guessed they decided ether to not send the message by normal means or they were trusting that the other schools would be informed without them have to do much. This was another problem. It would be hard for the schools to actually find the cult but if most, if not all, the schools began actively looking, restrict their activities greatly. The other major question was how would they react defensively to this? Would they bolster the defenses here or would they simply defend their own schools? Ether way, this attack would surely cause come response.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games