Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 pm
Liam cursed at himself when Hector swam away, he couldn't believe how far he was willing to go for someone he didn't care about. He lost Hector in the fog, there was only one option, he swam around the pool trying to find him. He swam about slowly when suddenly he ran into someone "oh...excuse me..." He said unable to make out who it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:11 pm
Hector jumped and turned towards Liam with alarm, her beautiful figure dripping with water. Realizing she exposed herself, she ducked under the water, hoping he didn't see.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm
Liam jumped back when he saw Hector exposed "oh god!" He yelled and turnedaround, his face flushed red. He couldn't believe if, the prince was right... "Hector?!" He asked, wondering if that truly was him...her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm
Hector quickly weighed her options before putting him into a grab from behind, though it was still hard to get a hold of him in the water. She pressed her soft chest against his back in order to whisper into his ear. "You didn't see me like this, got it?" She muttered harshly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 pm
Liam cringed when she grabbed him, he wasn't sure what to do in this situation but he didn't want to be here anymore. He grabbed her arms, with a twist he easily broke away from her, immediateley he began swinning to the edge of the bath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 pm
((going to the store. Be back later. >.< ))

"No! Stop!" She called, going after him and grabbing his wrist. "I know it's disgusting, but I didn't have a choice." she told him. "I lost my parents and my brother, and I was about to loose my home. What was I supposed to do?! I was 13 and sick and had nowhere to go. If the monarch finds out, I could be severely punished and stripped of everything."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 pm
Liam stopped and heard her out, he tilted his head slightly to look at her. He knew her story, but the way she had treated him, he was at a crossroads on what to do "it isn't disgusting Hector..." He started, trying to make her feel better, he turned and looked at her "you have my word, nobody will know of this" he said, trying to maintain eye contact.

[~okay, have fun c:]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 pm
((I have returned!! ))

"Thank you." She replied, slowly letting him go and looking towards the ground, slightly ashamed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:25 pm
Liam rubbed his neck, seeing Hector like this made him feel guilty "Hector...I'm sorry if I snuck up on you...I thought there was nobody else here..." He said trying his best to hide his true intentions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 pm
"It's alright. By the way, that magician knew about this, and he knew my name too." She said, folding her arms uncomfortably. "He wanted to show everyone the real 'beautiful' me."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 pm
Liam laughed lightly, he thought back to Hector dressed as a proper woman, then seeing her here completely exposed, he blushed "yes well...I must admit you did look beautiful..." He said, he tried washing himself off to stay occupied "did...did the magician know you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm
"He seemed to know me too well, but I've never seen him before." She said, going back into the water, blushing slightly. "I- I don't know how anyone could have known."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:27 pm
Liam dumped water on his head and leaned against the rock, he looked up at the amazing scenery "I feel like I should tell you this..." He said, laughing sarcastically "uhh Lance sant me here...he wanted me to see.." He lifted his hand pointing at all of her "...this"

[~ill be later c:]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 pm
Nedra looked at herself in the mirror while the other girls worked on her. Supposedly there were some big clients today, and the traders were looking to make big money with the people coming in. Being a slave in Ander was a nice change of pace from being a slave in Namiko, because the traders made you look nice when potential buyers came in. Ander cared more about the conditions of the slaves than in Namiko, so the slaves had to look like they were at least being treated well enough when the clients came in.

She didn't recognize the person in front of her, still not used to being 'dolled up'. Her hair was brushed out, and light makeup had been dusted over her face to even out her skin tone. They'd given her a fake gem necklace to wear, given that she'd lost hers (or perhaps it was stolen) quite awhile ago. Since then she'd had lesser gems given to her to do her duties and snatched away when she was traded back for whatever reason. She sighed, absently, wondering if she would be sold today. She wondered if she wanted to be.

They'd placed her in a simple black dress, one that showed her off as a possibility of physical appeal while still maintaining the approach that she could be used for housework.

They lined her up with the others. She didn't notice, lost in her own thoughts.

Would anyone notice her this time?

Did she care?

She wondered if she'd ever get to work with horses. Prospective buyers walked by, brushing over her like everyone else. She liked horses.

Hayor

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 pm
((You'll be what later?))

Hector blushed, turning away from him and covering her chest. "He would... well... you saw what he did to me." She replied. "I don't want him to know. I don't like how he treats women... how he would treat me. And that's assuming they let me live."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games