Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled at Yuki's sleepy face. Morning, slept well? He asked stroking some hairs out of his loves face. The prince then kissed his forehead and looked down into his now red eyes. Today was the day they finally get married. Ezekiel couldn't wait. Yet, he would have to till they talked to his grandfather about Yuki. The prince still couldn't believe they kept this secret from him for so long.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled then nodded. "Yeah... What about you?" He asked him, snuggling closer to Ezekiel, resting his head on his chest. He felt so right there. That was when he remembered the wedding. "Today is finally here, huh?" He said with a smile then looked up at the prince, looking happy. Today was the day. Today, they will finally get married.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded as well. "Yup, because I had you." He said softly as Yuki got closer in the princes embrace. He chuckled softly at his remembrance. "Yes it is, but we have to talk to my grandfather about you." He told Yuki a bit disappointed about. "So when you're ready we will go and see him." The prince added before kissing Yuki's forehead again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:38 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed at Ezekiel's words. He looked at him again and blinked. "W-we shouldn't bother your grandfather... I mean... He must be busy... An I'm sure he had a perfectly good reason... Maybe he just saw that we were meant to be together..." He told hi then blushed at his own words. "A-ah.... U-um... I-I mean..." He face grew redder and he quickly looked away from the prince. What was he saying?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel shook his head being stubborn. "No, he didn't tell me what you truly were. You're an important person now and marrying me changes that whole word." He paused getting in his thoughts again. He was troubled by this, anyone could tell. "I just want to know if he planed this. Marrying me and/or becoming a vampire set our race and family at the top of the food chain." He looked down at Yuki. "I love you, Yuki, but I don't want my family using you."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel again then remembered the words from Eiki last night. "I.. I think it doesn't matter anymore... It doesn't matter what we do... Everything is already decided..." He then grew a bit worried. What was Eiki talking about at the end? What else was out there? What was already decided? And why did Eiki look sad? He was so confused. It didn't make sense...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki confused. "Already decided? What do you mean Yuki?" He asked sitting up. He could see Yuki become a bit worried, but about what? the prince sighed a little and put a hand on Yuki's head. "You going to be okay?" Ezekiel now became very concerned about his love, he had a feeling he wasn't telling him something.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:54 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki sat up too. "I-I don't know... Eiki told me last night that everything had already been decided. He looked sad... I don't know why though... I woke up before he could tell me..." Yuki didn't like the sound of this. What was Eiki hiding? What was already decided? Yuki closed his eyes and sighed. What was going to happen?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned. He didn't like the sound of it at all. "Maybe if you try to talk to him you can get your answer." The prince told him. He didn't trust Eiki, but Eiki is the other part of Yuki. "But we are still going to talk to my grandfather" He declared getting up out of the bed and headed for the door. "I'm going to get ready." He told him and left the room and went into his normal room that still had the broken window.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki nodded, but he didn't know how to talk to Eiki again. He knew he was himself... But he didn't know how to contact him...
Yuki blinked when Ezekiel insisted that they would still talk to his grandfather. He watched as the prince left and grew scared. How would he answer their questions? Yuki was nervous... He crawled over to the edge of the bed, and got out. He walked over to the window then opened the curtains. It was a bright and sunny day... Perfect for a wedding. But Yuki was sad. He might get a lot of answers today... Ones he did not want to hear...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel walked into the closet and grabbed some clothes. He then took them to the bathroom and started the water to the shower. Quickly he got undressed and under the hot water. Once he was done washing up the prince got out, dried off, applied the potion, and put on his clothes. he looked over at the broken window seeing the sun shine in. It was a beautiful day for there wedding. Yet, will it continue after all that has happen? He sighed and left and headed back to the room him and Yuki stayed in last night.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:01 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki continued to looked out the window for awhile. The sky was a beautiful blue, not a cloud in it. He opened the window and felt the warm sun on his face, and the brilliant air fill his nose. He wondered if the wedding would be held outside. That would make it ten times better with this weather. He put his hands on the window sill and leaned forward a bit. He loved the feeling. The cool breeze through his hair, the sun's warmth on his face... It was just amazing... He closed his eyes, took a deep breath of the fresh air, and just stood there, feeling it all.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel walked into the room and spotted Yuki opening the window. He smiled and chuckled to himself. With out the other noticing he snicked up behind him. The prince then wrapped his arms around the others waist and held him close. "What do you think you're doing baby?" He whispered in Yuki's ear before he planted a gentle kiss on it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki jumped in surprise when he felt someone wrap their arms around him. His face turned red when Ezekiel whispered in his ear and kissed it. He tilted his head to looke at the prince, his face stil red. "U-um... I-I was admiring the weather.." He told him, embarrassed that the prince had called him baby. He really did know what made him blush...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games