Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm
Mistress100

>.< You must wear them to death! I don't wear mine as often as I should...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

I'm pretty good as well! Just wasting time on Gaia at the moment.
        Aw, thank you~ That's what I was aiming for. <3

I'm glad to hear that!~~ c: I'm doing the same, but also trying to earn a little bit of gold. <3 ^^
You're welcome. :3 You've done a wonderful job!

xKiklala

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm
Clasela

Oh yeah, there is always that chance that someone might not care. I get scared of bumps as well. ; w;
Oh wow. xD Your own mom was surprised? Well I suppose that isn't too surprising if you think about it haha.
They've been alright. I'm a little disappointed at the moment though. ; w; My boyfriend's brother walked all the way down to the Jack in the Box to get us food and they only had the drive thru open and wouldn't serve him. It sucks, he walked all the way down there for half an hour and they didn't even care. ; A;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 pm
Clasela

Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a saint, or a sinner?

I love dresses that have hints of green in them. They let my hair take the spotlight.
Dresses with a skirt are my favorite. I like the frilly ones. You should totally work at a clothing store. I'd visit just to get this kind of advice. I'm not very good when it comes to fashion since I've been a tom boy my whole life. I've ignored my girly callings, but I do have a good eye for color. My dad was looking for a good tie to match his suit for a friend's wedding and I found two epic ties. He had a hard time choosing of the two, but at least he's got matching clothes. 3nodding
Nowadays, everyone has huge theme birthdays. Some are all about a celebrity or horses (what's up with all these horse maniacs?) or something trendy. *Sigh* I miss the good old days with color theme birthdays and dog theme birthdays.
Yesss! Using the knees! I can manage if its harder as long as I can use the knees. o 3o I'll try those out in the morning, since I get lazier as the day progresses and its now eleven at night. XD I'm lucky if I can jump over my toy poodle to get to my bedroom.

If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

Warm Soul

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:08 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Haha! Exactly! Though I try not to do that, because I am constantly keeping in mind what I have said about someone to someone else.
        Tha's so true. I feel so much more confident in myself if I am wearing one of my best outfits, rather than the ones I wear around home. Maybe it could be anxiety related, but I cannot go out in public unless I look somewhat presentable. Though yesterday, I took the bullet and went out only in a maxi dress, with only my BB Cream on my face. My partner was shocked to say the least. But I do believe I am slowly overcoming it.
        Aw, that must have been a bit disappointing. My mother was extremely skinny, so there is no way I could fit into her dress, and I wouldn't want to alter it. So I've fallen in love with this design. I love how simple it is and since I'm rather short, it would go down to my ankles. >.<
        Haha! I'm the same, but you cannot help it. Especially when you have an idea in your mind of what it has to look like and when it doesn't, you can go a little crazy. >.>'

I have anxiety issues and for me - I loved going out in what was comfortable, which was generally sweat pants and comfy t-shirt. Although, I didn't feel confident about myself, and didn't care what others thought because I felt comfortable. Although, I now know that you can wear nice clothes and be comfortable at the same time and it doesn't always have to be a huge effort to do so.

It's possible for it to be anxiety related, too, but it could be other things like it shows that you care about yourself. I know people that told me, "I could never go out in sweats like you." and stuff like that. I know my God mother was having a fit when we had to run to Walmart real quick and she wasn't feeling well and wore an oversized t-shirt and comfy pants and kept saying, "I feel like a slob in this!" or, "I feel like an old lady." or whatever. So I know that some people have a hard time going out in public if they're not presentable and that's definitely okay smile

I thought my mother's dress would be a bit more, but I also wonder if I hurt her feelings because it's typically tradition to try and wear the mother's wedding dress...at least I think it is because it happens in a lot of cases. Handing down a wedding dress is great smile I can't imagine how a mother feels seeing her daughter wearing her wedding dress...must be almost a de ja vu type of feeling. But perhaps it has a feeling of connection with it, too. I should've tried my mother's dress on at least because I don't recall ever trying it on and if I did - it was probably a real quick on and off thing so I could say I at least "tried it on". I didn't take my mom wedding dress shopping with me - my friend's mom took me and we went up to choose a wedding gown as well as my friend. I feel like a total brat doing that at times, but I knew that if I wanted my mother to go with me, she wouldn't be open minded because I wasn't interested in her dress and shoot down every dress I liked. I know she was already having an issue with wanting to control my wedding and making it be the way she wanted it to be so I felt it'd be less hassle to go with a friend.

The dress you like is nice smile I can't say it's my style since I tend to like long, elegant gowns. I know some people prefer short, cute dresses and that's okay, too smile The thing is - it's your day, and if you like a dress then do your best to make it happen smile and considering it would probably go down to your ankles then it works as a long dress biggrin My mom's wedding dress was a dark ivory - almost like a tan. Light ivory is most definitely better!

If I did have a picture that was online of my wedding dress, I'd gladly show you. Mine was an a-line dress that had mostly a beaded and floral design which was more decorated on the chest and as it went down there was a flower here and a flower there, and intentional scrunches in the fabric. It also tied in the back with a string of fabric and you could either tie the bow where it was supposed to be - resting on the butt, or pull it under the dress. I decided to pull it through, under the dress. I love long dresses that cover the feet because I was able to wear comfy white slippers that had cushions in them. Ah, it felt great xD

Weddings are so much fun to plan for. They are a lot of work, but it's awesome! I would love to plan weddings one day, I think that'd be amazing! I love weddings! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 am
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

You're welcome! Oh, thank you~ I've been thinking about changing it actually.

Aw well a little change will mix things up a bit 4laugh so, how are you today?  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 am
Clasela
sundae princess

Jenny is also nice. I would be happy to give you some gold to go towards it. It won't be a lot since I am being fair and only give a certain amount to each girl, but it will help. ^o^

^ o ^ ty your so sweet <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 am
Clasela

>.< You must wear them to death! I don't wear mine as often as I should...

I have to wear them all the time. x.x
Otherwise I'm as blind as.. something o.o;
I can't see anything 5 inches away from my face without glasses.  

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 pm
Clasela

Did our conversation die or did it just get lost in all these other posts? x3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:54 pm
Broken Heart Production

I think it got lost! I'm so sorry, everything has been flowing in and I have no idea what I've replied to and what I haven't! >.<
        How have you been anyway?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm
x-Kiklala-x

What method of gold making are you using?
        Thank you~ <33

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

What method of gold making are you using?
        Thank you~ <33

I play booty grab and HoC for gold. c:
You're welcome~~ ^^

How has your day been going?
Mines been good, purrty basic. Not much happens. x3

xKiklala

passerella

Friendly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm
Hello everyone : )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:07 pm
Yokies

I guess not. No one is as they appear to be on the outside.
        That's horrible! Who do they think they are? Did he file a complaint?
        Your son's birthday is coming up soon, isn't it? What are your plans?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm
Clasela

It's okay; I just realized hadn't heard from you, and I thought I skipped over your message by accident, but I checked and I didn't. x3
I don't blame you though, a lot of people are coming in to converse with you. xD

I've been pretty good, just woke up from a nap. Lol. You?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games