Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm
Veronica looked out the window. She choose to ignore and 'boor opinions' comment. It was pointless getting angry. There would always be girls like that anyway. Plus, she probably wouldn't fair well in a fight anyway. She was just a zombie. There was nothing special about that. It just meant that she was once human.

All the same her eyes started glowing a bit due to her irritation. She wished she didn't have to witness a fight. But there was no way a zombie like her can do anything about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm
Robert was now spinning his pen on his hand and yawned as the two seemed to be calming down, from his perception anyway and he looks over to where the door was, wondering if anyone else would come in as the person before (cassia) didn't even notice him. "This class is going to suck if I don't make a single friend in it that sits next to me." He said in a normal tone of voice with a bored expression on his face as he preferred to interact with people than just sit in a chair.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm
Kamiya entered the classroom, and then let go of Hector's hand. She saw the embarassment in his eyes, and probably wander if her skin was to warm to him. She touched her own hand as she stood in front of the classroom. She knew she was warmer that others, but did it affect him to bad. She looked at the board and saw that she in the next row next to hector. As She watched him shift his seat away from the window, she tilted her head. She then went over to Hector and put her hands on his desk."Trade me seats."She gave a wink and then put her hand next to her face as to whisper to him so no one else could hear. "After all, I've been in more trouble today than necessary so what's one more."She didn't waste any time, but all, but pushed him onto her own desk. The plus side was that she one seat away from Rajin. After all they butt heads constantly.

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Krynn gave a mocking laugh. Her friends hadn't seen her this haughty, and she wondered how they might be judging her at this point. Oh well, if her attractive companions didn't like it, she'd find more to wrap herself around. The snake grinned and leaned a bit more forward. She spoke with an airy tone, spoken with tangible mockery, "What's the matter?" She murmured, taking a finger and running it down the ifrit's back, "Scared of a human body?" Of course, the girl's monster form was just as well endowed, with an even wider set of hips. Krynn gave a chuckle, amused with the idea of the belligerent male's weakness being her body. She could use that, her body was a very flexible weapon in her arsenal.

pramheda

Fox

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:39 pm
Cassia was slowly rousing herself from her sleepy daze, finally looking around and taking in her surroundings. She sighs when she notices the hostility between Krynn and Rajin and turns towards the boy (Robert) two seats behind her, "How long have those two been going at it?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm
Robert looks up to listen to Cassia and then turns to the two with a sigh. He looks back and speaks "About a minute or so before you got in here. I tried to stop them, but they wont listen even two others said something.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Kamiya heard the chattering going on in the classroom as Krynn was picking on Rajin. This urked her for some unknown reason. She couldn't help but turn her head in the direction of Krynn. She didn't know her species so what she was about to say was ironic."Hey, snake mc-brains. Why don't you leave him alone. I can see your venomous grin on that face of yours, and i must say I find it highly repulsive."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 pm

The snake let out a low hiss at Kamiya, turning only her head towards the girl. Her glare just as venomous, the lamia spoke in her accent. A sure sign of her frustration with outside opinions, "Says the dog. This is none of your concern." Krynn's Russian accent was a bit thick, but she turned her head from the girl sharply and put her attention back on Rajin. "I think I understand what you meant about.. interruptions." The snake groaned, pulling her hand back from Rajin. "No fun can be done when others are about, it seems," The snake sighed and shrugged, but her accent remained.

pramheda

Fox

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm
Yui was quietly tapping her fingers on her desk, listening to the verbal fight behind her. This just put her more on edge, thinking that a fight will break out at anytime. Having to sit right in front of the hot headed boy was not very fun and class hasn't even really started yet. Actually sitting around these people in general wasn't all that great. She let out a small sigh, wondering why all these people seemed to be so hostile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm
Shiyana looked over as some girl made a comment about Krynn. Her anger flared slightly and she was about to speak but covered her mouth. She wasn't going to hurt everyone just because of some twit. She looked at Krynn and mouthed sorry since she wasn't able to stick up for her  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 pm
"Why don't you go fine someone your own size to play with." At the tone of voice the girl game Kamiya, she simply glared back at her with own vemonous glare. She really wanted to punch the girl in the face for calling her a dog. She was a wolf spirit, seriously. However she had some truth to being part of the canine family. Kamiya turned her head then looked back over at the girl. Clenching her fist that caused her knuckles to crack, she decided against the whole throwing punch thing. "What makes you think you can belittle everyone in the room. Simply because you know you have the body that people like. Your the one who simply gives everyone else a bad name. Your more like a succubus, if you aren't one already. " She wasn't trying to pull the succubus into the fight, but that girl was annoying her to the point that she threw and eraser at the girls head as she stood.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm
Scarlet was appalled by the comment the boy made. She could feel the monster in her begging to be released for the first time in her life. It made her feel more confident. "You listen here boy," She finally spoke up trying to get the ifrit's attention. "there will be no infirmary visits for me. So you can take thought cocky attitude of your's and shove it. I was just speaking on behave of the class. No one here seems to want to witness you get your butt kicked yet again today." She slumped back in her seat with a smirk. She then turned her gaze to the snake like girl who snapped at the other girl. "And you egging him on. I mean really. What is this elementary school?" Scarlet let out a sigh and without thinking muttered The comment about the succubi annoyed her to no end but she choose to keep her mouth shut seeing as she'd already angered at least two people in the class and the girl seemed to be against a fight as much as she was.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 pm
[ooc]Scarlett's character? which girl is she talking about? Kamiya?[/ooc]
BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm
((Oh geez I'm sorry. The snake-like one is obviously Krynn and the other girl is Kamiya {for the bit about Krynn snapping at her and the comment bout the succubus.} I probably should have been more specific.))  

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:01 pm
Cassia growls in annoyance as more people join the bickering. She looks towards the ceiling as she speaks loudly, "Can you all just shut up and stop stop bickering? I want to finish my nap."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games