Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 pm
Kay9214

*begins lecturing on Force Nexus Locations* :D

I've got horrible insomnia or some junk. .-.

Not quite. One of the reasons he left the Order is their absolutism. You can do things (to a degree) that people might consider wrong to do what is right.

A Jedi is basically any dedicated Force User. Just about everyone in the Temple is a Jedi. I'm a Grey, as I am far from dark myself, but not a member of the Order. Most of the others are Dark Jedi (the term Sith, again, actually meaning the red pointy guys).

It's not the Grey Force! Hyufiuytyrfygf. >.<

*instantly goes to sleep, drool and all*

That must really suck. I can imagine it's hard to get that in check without the help of sleeping pills or something.

Sounds like they're trying to find loopholes in their own system of things. Trying to make it right for their own benefit instead just owning up to it and saying "yea, we did that. so what?"

rofl I just like to see you go nuts over the "grey" force. I can't help myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 pm
Kay9214

That's what I'm saying, we don't know each other... I'm only chatting so freely because I seem to have managed to trick myself. And even then I'm still mostly clinging to character. I never do that. .-.

Otherwise I'd be hiding. gonk

Naast isn't scary at all. I can do whatever to Naast and not actually have to worry. xP

And somehow I doubt you'd actually be terribly deadly in the Star Wars Universe. =P

Never do that in a good way or a bad way? O.o Keep tricking yourself. No reason to be timid while chatting with me. ^_^

Hey now stare That's my master you're talking about.

Doubt I would be deadly!? I would be plenty deadly! Especially to men like Jason. Lol.

Oh, and speaking of the Panthers, I was kind of bummed when Joe didn't want to join forces with Daddicus and allow us to use the Panther Jedi bump to count for someone who was in his guild and this one.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:41 pm
Heliko pylori

"Did I hear something about someone slacking off and asking for a vacation already!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 pm
Mirdala Naast
"Did I hear something about someone slacking off and asking for a vacation already!?!"

*is going to kill that grey force using jedi* I would never slack off! Though I don't think taking a day off to enjoy the sun would kill anyone. >.> *attempts a subject change* Perhaps a more interesting matter would be how the supposed vice captain thinks of you. emotion_donotwant  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:02 pm
Heliko pylori
Mirdala Naast

*is going to kill that grey force using jedi* I would never slack off! Though I don't think taking a day off to enjoy the sun would kill anyone. >.> *attempts a subject change* Perhaps a more interesting matter would be how the supposed vice captain thinks of you. emotion_donotwant

*the figure snorts into his helmet* lol

"You should see the look on your face!" xD

"This is Kay! I snuck into Mirdala's Room and grabbed a spare set of armor! Oh, I got you!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:05 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

That's what I'm saying, we don't know each other... I'm only chatting so freely because I seem to have managed to trick myself. And even then I'm still mostly clinging to character. I never do that. .-.

Otherwise I'd be hiding. gonk

Naast isn't scary at all. I can do whatever to Naast and not actually have to worry. xP

And somehow I doubt you'd actually be terribly deadly in the Star Wars Universe. =P

Never do that in a good way or a bad way? O.o Keep tricking yourself. No reason to be timid while chatting with me. ^_^

Hey now stare That's my master you're talking about.

Doubt I would be deadly!? I would be plenty deadly! Especially to men like Jason. Lol.

Oh, and speaking of the Panthers, I was kind of bummed when Joe didn't want to join forces with Daddicus and allow us to use the Panther Jedi bump to count for someone who was in his guild and this one.

^_^

See? Completely unafraid. xD

Yeah, maybe to Jason. :I
Lol

Eh, I can't really comment on that kind of stuff. I dunno about it. I know I try to help where I can, and that's the extent of my political involvement. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm
Mirdala Naast

"This is Kay! I snuck into Mirdala's Room and grabbed a spare set of armor! Oh, I got you!"

eek ....*her entire face turns red to match her lipstick* YOU UNDERHANDED JEDI! scream *tries to blaster beat his face in through the helmet* That is not funny!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 pm
Heliko pylori
Mirdala Naast

eek ....*her entire face turns red to match her lipstick* YOU UNDERHANDED JEDI! scream *tries to blaster beat his face in through the helmet* That is not funny!

Seems pretty funny to me! xD

Now how's your boss gonna feel about you smashing up his armor? rofl  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 pm
Kay9214

^_^

Lol

Eh, I can't really comment on that kind of stuff. I dunno about it. I know I try to help where I can, and that's the extent of my political involvement. sweatdrop

Don't try to avoid the question stare =P

I hope someone puts something nasty in your robe...

You just wait! I'll show you how deadly I can be. I'm a deadly woman! (kudos if you get the reference)

You aren't in the Panthers guild though, correct? I'm sure Daddicus has at least mentioned it to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Kay9214

I'll bang the dents out...after I bang in your face! emotion_donotwant  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:49 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

^_^

Lol

Don't try to avoid the question stare =P

I hope someone puts something nasty in your robe...

You just wait! I'll show you how deadly I can be. I'm a deadly woman! (kudos if you get the reference)

You aren't in the Panthers guild though, correct? I'm sure Daddicus has at least mentioned it to you.

Oh, sorry. I just usually don't chat in character, I mean.

>_>; That's not nice. xP

I don't think I get the reference, sorry. ._.

I think you underestimate Kay. He can kill a dozen Sith Assassins with a single Force Storm ( the lightning one ) attack at once, and even reflect a blaster bolt back at you with his bare hands (this ability gives him a +3 to all deflection rolls too! :D ). He's great with many aspects of the Force.

Among other things. He's got all kinds of friends and contacts, and non-Jedi abilities as well. xP

No, I'm not in the Panthers. I'm sure I heard them mentioned, but it's not like I've ever had a real conversation about them. They've never contacted me or anything, so I dunno. *shrugs*

The closest I've ever been to the Panthers is bumping Joe's (as well as the other members') tanks when I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

So mean. talk2hand 'Twas just a joke. xD
Oh, and you can add Disguise to my list of skills. xP

Mirdala might yell at me when he comes around though.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm
Kay9214

>_>; That's not nice. xP

I think you underestimate Kay. He can kill a dozen Sith Assassins with a single Force Storm ( the lightning one ) attack at once, and even reflect a blaster bolt back at you with his bare hands (this ability gives him a +3 to all deflection rolls too! :D ). He's great with many aspects of the Force.

Among other things. He's got all kinds of friends and contacts, and non-Jedi abilities as well. xP

No, I'm not in the Panthers. I'm sure I heard them mentioned, but it's not like I've ever had a real conversation about them. They've never contacted me or anything, so I dunno. *shrugs*

The closest I've ever been to the Panthers is bumping Joe's (as well as the other members') tanks when I can.

Oh? But you're an RPer. From what I've gathered IC and OC become entangled with RPers. Which is why you don't have to explain yourself really. I can tell what is meant for IC and what is OC.

Who said I was trying to be nice...*blinks at him*

Gah! Shame >.< lol. There's a show on ID called Deadly Women. I doubt I have to explain any further. ^_^

I have yet to estimate Kay. Let alone underestimate him. Lol. Yea, all of that is good and great but lets see how handles this parasite that somehow made its way into his food. >.>

Nah, they wouldn't have reason to contact you since you don't have a tank or anything.

Ah, so you do bump their tanks. That's awesome of you. ^_^ Thanks for doing that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 pm
Kay9214
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

So mean. talk2hand 'Twas just a joke. xD
Oh, and you can add Disguise to my list of skills. xP

Mirdala might yell at me when he comes around though.

Yea, obviously one meant purely for your own amusement. stare

More like I can add thief to your list of skills. Stealing armor and identity. That's some dark side stuff right there. razz

I hope he yells until he's blue in the face...then I'll supply him with oxygen so he can yell some more. xd  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

>_>; That's not nice. xP

Oh? But you're an RPer. From what I've gathered IC and OC become entangled with RPers. Which is why you don't have to explain yourself really. I can tell what is meant for IC and what is OC.

Who said I was trying to be nice...*blinks at him*

Gah! Shame >.< lol. There's a show on ID called Deadly Women. I doubt I have to explain any further. ^_^

I have yet to estimate Kay. Let alone underestimate him. Lol. Yea, all of that is good and great but lets see how handles this parasite that somehow made its way into his food. >.>

Nah, they wouldn't have reason to contact you since you don't have a tank or anything.

Ah, so you do bump their tanks. That's awesome of you. ^_^ Thanks for doing that.

I'm barely an RPer. These days, I'd probably go as far as to say I'm not an RPer. And I never speak IC, which is what is odd. .-. I guess this Guild is doing it to me. lol

Oh, I have heard of the show, but I thought it was supposed to be a line from a movie or something.

Well, you speak as if you believe him to be someone Mirdala or your own bounty hunter could bother. xP In that case, you would be underestimating him.

Now see, that wouldn't do much good either, for a number of reasons. xP

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that wouldn't know much about them.

Well, of course. The BG community is about cooperation and mutual gain. ^_^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games