Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:40 pm
"It would be my pleasure. Do you mind showing me the way?" Max replied with a cheerful smirk. Things were going exactly as he wanted, though he wasn't sure what Berith had planned for him after, but he knew it probably wasn't healthy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:44 pm
"Now who said I would let you in just like that? I asked if you thought you could read the runes. I never said you were allowed to see my other 'guest'. Either you prove to me what advantages I would have with this, or prove your worth. This is not some hotel. I do not let people go in and out at leisure" Berith stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Max frowned. "You are quite the confusing one. I was under the impression you wanted her to live." He said, smiling and shrugging. "Well, if you want her to die and Odin to become the new Lord of Light that badly, I suppose I'll just leave you alone and be on my merry way. I mean, with Odin being to create armies of his own Valkyries, you'll never be bored... for a short while until the constant raids become obnoxious and you can't sleep with the constant onslaught. And besides, I suppose your 'best sages' are so much greater and wiser then me, a mere human, that they'll decipher the Valkyrie language by themselves in no time like I have. Well, I wish you luck with all of that. I suppose I'll just go back to my own little boring lab with all my boring shelves of books and boring research on homunculi and vampires and keep working on that boring immortality potion." he said, pulling out a small black stone.

((All of Max's sass... all of it!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:21 pm
"You certainly are amusing. Alright then. I will allow you to see the valkyrie girl. You better know what you are talking about or otherwise you will make a complete embarrassment of yourself" Berith said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:27 pm
"Indeed. I would be all bark and no bite. It would indeed be foolish." Max agreed, following behind him as he led the way. He tried to contain his excitement at seeing Fiona again, and playing with this new puzzle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:31 pm
Berith led Max to Fiona's room. "I will be keeping a careful eye on you. Just because I let you in doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kill you" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 pm
"I will do well to remember that." he said, though his eyes were already fixed on the Valkyrie. He slowly entered the room, pushing passed the sages and taking her hand. "Looks like she's in worse shape then I though, but it's repairable..." He muttered. He then looked around at the sages. "Do you mind?" He snapped before wafting his hand to slide up a chair for him to sit in. He lifted his hands over her body as several magic circles began to appear and cover her with ruins. "I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but you might want to make sure the Vampires steer clear of this room. Also, this may take a while." he said, pushing his glasses back as he scanned his eyes over the ruins. He then began to chant as chaos magic appeared in his hands, and he began to tug at the words in the magic circle, unwrapping it as if it were a complex knot before snatching some of the ruins off. "Yes... here is the balancing agent... the magnet..." He muttered, nodding as he worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:13 am
(( Max really is a sassy woman trapped in a man's body….))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:29 pm
Berith watched Max closely and made a mental note of what the sorcerer was doing. It was interesting. He also watched Fiona occasionally to see what her reaction would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 am
"Ahh, here we are!" He smiled, pulling up a magic strand and summoning a small amount of pure dark energy similar to Berith. He quickly severed the ring as the other magic rings disappeared, as well as the dark energy. Max turned pale, suddenly breaking a sweat as Fiona seemed to relax. "That should temporarily stop the process for now. She'll be able to heal somewhat, but I'm afraid it's not enough to get her out of the coma." He said once as he caught his breath. He pulled out his journal, taking several notes. "It's a very intricate spell, but very basic structure. Very manageable." He said, swallowing hard as he wrote. "He probably figured most people would be too put off by the foreign magic signature to mess with it."

"You can't be thinking of doing it manually." One of the sages replied.

"Yes and no." He replied, still breathing deeply. "Were you thinking of using a spell's counter to break it, like it's as simple as getting handsome prince to kiss her and she'll wake up? Don't be a fool." He huffed, rubbing his head. "Doing it pure manual can be done, but I'd rather not. It takes a lot of stamina. But reading the ruins, I know the counter, and I can use substitutes to severely weaken it. I have everything I'll need back at my lab, but you already made it clear that you don't want her moved. I'll need everything from this list. If you don't have it, I'll have to run back and get some." He sighed, making a list with one scrap piece of paper and handing it to one of the sages.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:55 pm
Berith just kept watching, not saying a word. He wondered what those items might be.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:44 pm
"We don't have any of these." The sage replied with disgust.

"Not a single one?" Max grimaced. "How were you going to... Never mind. May I borrow this wall?" He asked, touching an empty wall as he pulled out a black stone.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:21 am
"Not really." The dragon huffed. "The only thing was interested in him doing for me, I saw him do first hand. Of course, in exchange, I had to give him a little of my blood. After I gave it to him as payment, he was fixated on that bottle. I found it odd, but what he does with his spare time is none of my business. All I care about is that spell, and his spell worked wonders. It's far better then the one my grandfather boasted that the elves gave him."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:00 pm
"What do you plan on doing?" Berith asked, still not trusting Max. He displayed interesting powers so far, but the Lord of Darkness still had his doubts and suspicions.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:06 pm
"Opening a gate so I can go back and get a few things. I cast a teleportation spell on certain stones to make travel easier, but I can alter the spell slightly to make a portal. It will only be temporary, of course."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff