Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:54 am
User Image

Sato appreciated what Jason says and nods to doing the same treatment. Takes a breath again then let it out slowly to calm himself. "Yes, I have a guess as to who it is and want to find out for myself if its true or not" he answered. "Well, time for bed" he said heading for the bedroom and trying not to think about the message anymore for the night.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:12 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tilting his head gently curious as to why the other would know who it was before he took a small breath before he nodded softly looking over at him a bit. "Alright I will not push you about it no more, lets all get some rest then"he said calmly heading with him to the bedroom while he hummed to himself a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 am
User Image

"Thanks for the consideration, pal" Sato said happily because he didn't want to go into details about the topic. He listens to Jason's humming on the way to the bedroom. Yawns a little after entering the room then looks back to Jason. "Hey, could you tell me a short bedtime story?" he requested.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:41 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked as he looked at him softly before he thought for a bit as he smiled but nodded a bit, "What kind of bedtime story would you like to hear?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:15 am
User Image

Sat felt relieved when his ears didn't hear any sounds of laughter from his older friend. He stops at the bed and turns to look at him, "Anything is fine as long as its not a horror or a story with those depressing and bad ends" he answered.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:11 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he looked at him softly and gently as he thought for a bit before he sat down on the bed and then looked over at the other calmly. "Well lets see what I can think of or you want me to look in some books I have and read from that?"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:45 am
User Image

Sato climb onto the bed and moved to the other side of it. "Whatever you think is okay is fine with me" he answered while moving the bed sheets. "My very first bedtime story" he thought happily.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:50 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly he smiled a bit as he took a deep breath as he leaned back against the head board running his hand through his hair softly.Slowly he started the story while he watched the wall and his hand a bit before he glance at Sato while he told the story.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

Sato listens to Jason tell him a bedtime and his full uninvited attention was on him. Smiling softly most of the time and rubbing his eyelids couple of times to try to stay awake for the whole story. Ended up falling asleep with his head on the pillow a few minutes later.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:55 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking down Jason smiled a bit seeing that the smaller boy was asleep as he stroked his hair a few times before he stopped and layed him down all the way. Slowly he pulled back and pulled the covers over the other before heading to the other side to lay down and get some rest. Getting under the spare blanket he looked at the other softly "Sweet dreams Sato"he said gently and then layed down slowly falling asleep.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:10 am
User Image

Sato didn't wake up in the middle of the night like he usually does. Woken up by the birds chirping outside as the sunrise approaches. "Birds are so loud" he thought feeling cranky then sat up in bed.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:35 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Sleepign Jason took small breaths as he mumbled a bit before he shifted slightly before snuggling deeper into the blanket to stay warm. Feeling some kind of movement Jason shifted slightly before he woke and looked over "You alright Sato?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

Looks down at Jason when he heard his voice, "Nevermind me, just go back to sleep if you need more rest, Jason" Sato responded. He wasn't to be able to go back to sleep anyways since this was pretty close when he usually wakes up. They were suppose to go to the hospital today to find out who this mystery person is. Getting out of bed, he headed off to the bathroom to wash his face.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over a bit he listened to him slightly before he sat up more seeing that he got out of the bed and went to the washroom even after what he said. Softly Jason got up and made his way to the bathroom calmly 'Sato, you know you don't need to lie to me. If you can't sleep no more and your body is telling you that its time to wake up I would understand that"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

Sato was leaning over the sink and rinsing off his face while listening to Jason. He turns off the water and stands up straight with droplets of water dripping off his skin. "I am an early riser after all" he replied smiling a little. "Didn't want to interrupt your sleeping schedule if your not used to it yet and sorry for falling asleep before you finished the story" he apologizes. He grabs a hand towel to dry his face off and the wet bangs of his hair. "Aren't you nervous though? About going to the hospital this morning?" he asked Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games