Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:43 pm
Evan nodded to Skye and began working on a door outside before he began to hear the Siren's song. His eyes began to flicker blue as he tried to fight it. "Drill...Dozer!" He said as his genie's arms appeared and they clapped and the hands turned into a giant drill and began drilling through the rock side.

Marcus looked towards the wall towards the singing. "Muzet....A Siren." He said sighing. "You are the new knight, you can counter negative effects cast by blue elements..." He said as he toke a breath. "Her song will not work on me. I'm attracted to her in the slightest..you may have to have a power test run."He said as he began to form a water trident.

Jones laughed. "Children, I don't side with corruption in my domain." He said as the cyan rings on his tentacles glowed as poison began to flow from them melting and killing the wood and roots. He spun around letting go of his cutlass and pulling out an odd blaster as a tentacle grabbed the cutlass making poison flow down the blade melting the wood. "As for your song...well it's not my type." He said as he aimed the blaster at Muzet's head and fired a large ball of black ink before swing the sword at Mizori sending poison at her. "If you're going to bind a blue ring octopus...make sure you can hold it." He said as he pulled out another cutlass with his free hand,  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:26 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the poison flew thru the air the pollen that was floating in the air seemed to snap into action absorbing the liquid to where it dissipated harmlessly before it ever came in contact with the Dryad, The pollen that had stopped it fell to the floor coating the area infront of Jones with his poison. The rest of the pollen had pushed outwards and now coated the wood of the area they were in. The black ink was stopped by two stalactites of wood shooting up from the floor infront of the Siren, one shielding her and the other striking the ball in mid flight.

Notching an arrow back in the bow Mizori stood there for a moment her skin's green coloration slowly starting to vanish as the arrow in her hand took on the color she had lost. Letting go of the arrow it streaked thru the air past Jones as it struck deep in the door behind him embedded nearly halfway into it. "Once lives within a forest let this be your second coming and use my power." Mizori muttered as the arrow suddenly shot off a bluish green light thru the walls as the pollen seemed to seep into the wood of the room as Mizori notched another arrow.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:25 pm
Nick could hear the song, but it sounded off somehow. It took a few minutes to realize that it was probably Ultima's doing, filtering the Siren Song to keep Nick from succumbing. "Wait, Holy City? Aw geez." Nick groaned, The Holy City was one of the last places he wanted to go. "Is there any way to speed this along?" Nick inquired, Mizori's arrow hitting the door soon after.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:38 pm
Skye was startled when Joe first hit the wall and door, trying to get through. She then heard a faint sound and Marcus had confirmed it for her. "An actual siren this time?" she asked rhetorically. "Alright...I'll see if I can bring their sense back before they get through." she said as she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and struck the floor with the dull end of the trident. Water trickled from the end towards Joe and Evan, wrapping around them and glowing blue. It will require time and concentration to counteract the spell.

Muzet saw the dent and smiled, knowing that her song had gotten through. She continued her singing as Mizori shielded her from Jones' attack. While her green friend worked on getting through to the other side of the room, she turned to Jones and let electricity run down her blade. She shot a ball of water at Jones, then thrusted her saber towards him, shooting a stream on electricity.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:04 am
Jones let out a growl as Mizori fired the arrow past him. "You will not pass here!" He said as he fired another blast of ink at the ball of fire. when it hit it absorbed the water. He smirked knowing if the electricity hit the ink it'd explode. "Miserable wood elf..." He said as he stood on the tips of his tentacles before spinning drilling down into the wood coating the wood around him in poison. He toke a breath before moving his tentacles under the ground before shooting them up around the two women as he tried to snare them with them

Evan sighed and smiled. "Thanks..." He said to Skye as he looked towards the wall. "These people do not joke around..." He said as his genie kept drilling. "I hope Jones is ok"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:36 pm

"Requiem of the Forest" Mizori muttered kneeling down her eyes now a bright green as the arrow in the door suddenly exploded outwards taking the door and the wood with it. The wood of the room seeming to come alive as it began to grow outwards and upwards roots, and tree limbs seeming to manifest from the wood as an explosive surge of growth filled the room they were in. The wood that Jones had sunk down underneath sought to viciously bind him under their roots that had shot downwards towards him. The mansion was being rapidly destroyed as full sized trees began to sprout upwards thru the upper floors and roof, fully growing in a matter of moments to the size that each plank once held before being chopped down to become wood for houses.

Dropping to her knees Mizori panted heavily the ability she had used took alot and she needed a few moments to recover from it's use. "Muzet.... You should have an opening inside" Mizori muttered weakly. While in an area above ground this would have been an easy thing to manage bringing this level of tree's back to life from the remains of the planks was not a easy thing to do but with Muzet's protection, and Marcus's water he had provided her with, she had enough time and materials to do it.

As he was wrapped up at first he tried to fight the trappings before the blue fade slowly pulled away from his vision. "Cowardly witch" Joe yelled a sudden eruption of electricity around him evaporating the water he was held into as he fell to the floor. "You henchmen of Mare know nothing of combat and continue to use your tricks to decide a battle" Joe growled gripping his mace tightly apparently back to his sense. "Conjurer, remove this barrier as I may teach these cowards the meaning of combat" Joe called back angered at the minions of Mare.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm
"You are not getting through that wall in the state that you're in. Having you go up against a siren would be bad. I was able to bring your senses back, but I don't think I can prevent it just yet without defending myself as well." Skye said as she opened her eyes again and the water around Evan dropped to the floor. It will take some time for her to get used to her knight powers.

Muzet made a wall of water to shield her from the explosion that took place after her electricity hit the ink blob. Seeing Mizori conjure up a forest within the mansion, she knew that she would be weak and vulnerable if Jones attacked her. Muzet created three ice clones that went into the hole that Mizori blasted open. The clones saw the wall that was placed as two started freezing it to make it brittle and the third's hand turned into an ice drill before drilling. Muzet went over to Mizori and kept an eye out for Jones. "I can't just leave you alone with a bad man." she said.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm
"You know, I really don't want to be critical of everyone, seeing as we're in the middle of a stressful situation, but could we, I dunno, maybe, GET OUT OF HERE?" Nick shouted, he didn't know if he could summon Ultima in the small space they were in, and he definitely didn't want to wait around for the Siren to break through.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:04 am
Evan sighed. "You try making a door or drilling through a mystical cavern wall that protects a pure essence source." He said sarcastically to Nick as the genie kept drilling. He looked towards the wall ran over to it. "No Joe, I got a better idea. The one woman is a green user. She's your counter.But I think I have something better." He said as he toke a breath and created another wall with time with spikes and on wheels behind the current wall. "Joe smack it with your hammer with all your might and send this spike wall crashing through the other wall!" He said with a smile before moving to the spot his genie was drilling at. "I can't create a stable door through this wall...it's got a special mineral in it that prevents me from doing so...but I think I call upon someone to help." He said as he toke a breath. "I just hope he'll answer..." He said as his eyes began glowing purple as data swirled around him. "Appear! Hecaton!" He commanded as six doors opened infront of him as six massive arms appeared. "I need you to dig us out of here!" Evan pleaded as the six arms began to drill where his genie previously was

Jones growled as he quickly shot up into the air above the forest his tentacles dripping with poison that melted any roots that clung to him."How dare you destroy my home! Let me kill off your forest!" He snarled as he started to flex his tentacles making them strain and gradually swell up in size filling them with poison. "Blight!" He muttered as he wrapped his tentacles around each other and began spinning and shot down towards the ground like a drill.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 am

"You will find Jones this Forest is not one to fall to people like you" Mizori said as she watched jones attack the trees. Each piece that was rotted away quickly grew anew stronger and less reactive to the poison then the last wood as he fought with the forest. "Your people live off of the remnants of the life of a forest. It's time for that forest to reclaim what was taken" she said her voice harder to hear as she sat there slowly pulling moisture from the air into her body to help speed up recovering.

"An easy thing to do" Joe said taking a few steps back as he started to spin his mace next to him looking over the wall. He could see just past the second wall to the first as it was being frozen over by who ever it was outside. "I hope that our host is free of the line of strike" Joe muttered stopping his rotations. As before lighting sparked off the end of the mace as he gripped the weapon with both hands. Rushing forwards Joe stopped just infront of the wall as swung like a baseball bat towards the wall his mace slamming into it and sending it crashing out and thru into the room next door revealing the sight of the forest infront of him. "By Odin's beard. When did we move to a forest?" Joe questioned quite confused at the sight.

The sudden sound of the door crashing thru the forest and coming to a stop drew Mizori's attention towards the area where the Muzet clones were working. She couldn't see the clones from where she was. Looking up to Muzet she wondered if they had been taken out by what ever that had been but knew they needed to keep focused on Jones for the time being. "Help me in your renewed life" Mizori whispered a groaning from the tree's around her and an whispering showed the tree's had been listening.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:50 pm
Jones growled as he looked at the forest. "Vile thing....you work for a man who is more toxic than my poison." He said as he uprooted himself before jumping back into the air. He looked down at Joe. "Young one! when I give the signal light the targets with lightning!!" He called down to him as he began inhaling as he body began to swell in size.Once he reached his limit he began exhaling but also firing blobs of ink down onto the forest as he tried to coat the trees and the ground in ink

"A forest?" Evan said confused as he summon kept drilling through the wall. He looked through the tunnel as he noticed they were past the mineral wall and smiled. "Good....we're making head way at least"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 pm
At the sound of the door crashing, Muzet could tell that all of her clones were destroyed by it. "What a bunch of annoying pests." she said as she walked a little forward from where Mizori was at, looking where their targets finally stood. "They've finally came out to play, but who broke my spell?" she asked, before hearing what Jones was planning. "Shut up, old man." she said as she sent another bolt of lightning at him. She then made a current of water that tried to catch most of the ink that he sprayed and sent it right through the opening of where the terrorists were.

Skye sighed when she saw that her warning about the siren was disregarded. Seeing the forest in the next room, she walked over to where Joe was since it seemed like they couldn't avoid this fight. "I suppose we have no choice now." she said. It looks like she'll be testing her powers out on Mare's henchmen. "Once Evan gets through, we'll leave immediately, got it?" she said, mostly to Joe. Seeing the mix of water and ink coming towards them, she held her trident out and froze it before letting it drop to the ground and having it shatter.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 am

Before Joe was able to build up a sizable enough blast of electricity the ball that was being sent down was knocked towards them. Bracing himself to strike it Skye walked up behind him freezing the ball in place as it dropped to the ground and shattered. "Testing out your new powers?" Joe joked starting to spin his mace as he listened to her warning directed at him. Looking at her he was silent for a few moments before simply nodding at her to say he got the point. Looking back towards the forest at the ink on the ground Joe flung a bolt of electricity at it as upon contact it caught a blaze quickly moving thru the forest.

Seeing the ink blots hit the forest that Muzet was not able to stop Mizori clenched her fists. She had enough of this place and these people that woefully disgrace the forest. "Why do they always fight" Mizori muttered putting both hands on the ground. A loud groan echoed thru the forest as it all went silent suddenly. As the flames went thru the forest Mizori's eyes glowed a darker green as anger filled her quickly. "How dare you" she muttered as pulses of green energy begun to expel out from her. Looking up towards Jones hundreds of vines and limbs shot out from the top of the forest towards him. "How dare you" Mizori screamed her voice echoing loudly over the cackling of flames as infront of Skye and Joe roots shot up towards them. The vines, roots, and limbs no longer looked to be trying at all to capture their targets, mixed with Mizori's anger they were poised to strike at the terrorists.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:35 pm
Jones put his arms up at the bolt hit him sending him tumbling down into the cavern. "Ugh....I'm not as young as I used to be...."He looked to Marcus and the two exchanged a look before nodding. "You'll look after the sea after I'm gone right?" He asked Marcus who nodded seriously as he helped the old man up. "Ok then....let's do it."

Marcus sighed. "It'll take abit longer now...and I can't grant you forgiveness like the times before since my powers are gone...but if you're sure." He said as he toke a breath and moved back abit as he put his hands out as water began to spiral around Jones making him glow as a portal opened beneath him.

Evan looked at the wall as Hecaton pulled his arms back. "Beat it down!" He said as the six arms glowed and grew spikes on their knuckles before punching the wall rapidly as he began to ware down the wall  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:22 pm
That didn't sound good. Skye saw the roots of the tree aimed right at them as she quickly swung her trident, creating a splash of water that would instantly freeze the roots on contact and keep them in place, stopping them right before they hit. From how angry the girl sounded, it seems like she won't stop until they were dead. She held her trident with both her hands and knelt down, trying to drain the moisture out of the forest. If she could get rid of it, then she would be a little less dangerous.

Muzet saw the fire and threw water around the trees to put it out as well as letting the water soak into the roots. They've really done it now and angered Mizori. "To anger this sweet little girl, you really are an evil bunch, aren't you? Surrender now and I can still stop her before one of you end up dead." she said as she headed towards Skye and Joe.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games