Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm kind of bored. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:02 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

You could feel them cut it open? O_o Then no wonder you'd be alright with someone else doing your makeup. xD
I wear glasses and as much as I'd like to not have them, that's just.. wowzers, I couldn't do it!
Haha yeah. I do most of the cooking since I like doing it anyway but if I'm not feeling good or I'm just tired that day he'll do it. 3nodding
Oh damn that sucks. That's how it gets you though. It keeps making you think if you just try again a LITTLE differently you'll get it next time. And it never does. xD
Yes, yes i could xD
And i'm also lazy and i like it when someone does my makeup. I almost fell asleep once because all i did was just sit still and close my eyes for an interminable amount of time xD
In all honesty, if i had known just how bad it was going to be, i would never have felt so calm before the first cut XD
I need to find a guy that can cook and has no problem with sharing chores around the house. In korea, its like an expected attitude that the woman does the chores and the cooking TT
Its how gambling first gets you! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:00 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I do that when someone is brushing my hair. xD I like.. nod off because it's nice haha.
Ew that's crappy. sweatdrop Like that shouldn't be all the woman's jobs. Like I can understand a woman doing most of it if she doesn't work (same with a man, he should be doing chores if he's not working), but doing it ALL can be stressful. sweatdrop
Damn gambling. xD Sucks us all in.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I do that when someone is brushing my hair. xD I like.. nod off because it's nice haha.
Ew that's crappy. sweatdrop Like that shouldn't be all the woman's jobs. Like I can understand a woman doing most of it if she doesn't work (same with a man, he should be doing chores if he's not working), but doing it ALL can be stressful. sweatdrop
Damn gambling. xD Sucks us all in.

Just goes to show its not only animals that like getting groomed ;DD
Yup! >:C Like Korea is pretty traditiona among old people which means almost all prospective mom and dad in laws lol
So they believe that woman should keep the house TT
and men should be working and supporting TT
I don't think i will ever get married in this life here xD
But i think the gambling forums on gaia are dead now right?>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:35 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

We're still technically animals though. xDD Just higher intelligence haha.
Ew that sucks. xD I can see why marriage might not seem possible with that kind of mindset over there.
I'm not sure, I've never been in the gambling forums, actually, but yeah they probably are.
People would rather gamble on RIG's because at least you get something out of it? xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:07 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

We're still technically animals though. xDD Just higher intelligence haha.
Ew that sucks. xD I can see why marriage might not seem possible with that kind of mindset over there.
I'm not sure, I've never been in the gambling forums, actually, but yeah they probably are.
People would rather gamble on RIG's because at least you get something out of it? xD

there are loads of chances to scam someone over there
one time i saw a bet where someone was betting djs against djs o.o
that true! owo
i fell asleep as soon as i got home from exams yesterday and woke up today xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:25 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

How can you bet djs against djs? o-o;
Like.. how did that make sense? xD
And wow yeah I could never bet something like that.
I like RIG's but I'm not THAT hard of a gambler lol.
Oh jeez. XD At least you got nice rest?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:57 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

How can you bet djs against djs? o-o;
Like.. how did that make sense? xD
And wow yeah I could never bet something like that.
I like RIG's but I'm not THAT hard of a gambler lol.
Oh jeez. XD At least you got nice rest?

i guess its for those rich people that are bored with their money lol xD
yup! and... my period started and my back hurts so bad xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I wish I had enough to be bored of my money. xDD
Oh gosh that sucks. DD8 Are you gonna be okay?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I wish I had enough to be bored of my money. xDD
Oh gosh that sucks. DD8 Are you gonna be okay?
those guys are the types that quest those expensive halos and tails and almost never play with their avvies xD
you and me however will forever be questing xD
i'm ok as long as i am in a prone position xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:35 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

That's true. Though I did quest for a DTail and HotD. rofl
But those are the only types of items like that that I want haha.
I change my avatar far too much to be stuck with one style. ; w;
I hope you feel better!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:50 am
Yokies

That's true. Though I did quest for a DTail and HotD. rofl
But those are the only types of items like that that I want haha.
I change my avatar far too much to be stuck with one style. ; w;
I hope you feel better!

I've never attempted any quests or games on Gaia. Are they actually worth getting into? o.o'

Also, glad to hear I'm not the only one who constantly changes her avatar's appearance (I thought that made me somewhat more strange). I have a whole bunch of outfits saved for a quick change when I get bored of my current one. Though I'm always making new ones and searching the marketplace for items that I've never seen before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:46 pm
Sakaiden

Ah well, my "quest" was kind of different from what most people do for questing.
I friend of mine and myself mostly did it. He donated me gold to help towards my tail and basically donated me the horns. sweatdrop
But I feel like making a quest thread doesn't really hurt? Since you can't lose anything doing it.
I've just never done questing that way, for the most part I just do it myself, and other times my friend will help me out. sweatdrop

Oh no I don't think that's strange at all! I feel like my creativity is slipping if I haven't changed my avatar in like two days. xd
And yeah I'm like.. always looking up items to see what they're priced, I keep up with update threads for gold shops and the cash shop.
I look up every list for a RIG, just in case it's deflating some items I want, I'm just item crazy. xd
I actually almost never wear the same outfit twice, though I do save them all to my tinypic lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:51 pm
Yokies

Ah well, my "quest" was kind of different from what most people do for questing.
I friend of mine and myself mostly did it. He donated me gold to help towards my tail and basically donated me the horns. sweatdrop
But I feel like making a quest thread doesn't really hurt? Since you can't lose anything doing it.
I've just never done questing that way, for the most part I just do it myself, and other times my friend will help me out. sweatdrop

Oh no I don't think that's strange at all! I feel like my creativity is slipping if I haven't changed my avatar in like two days. xd
And yeah I'm like.. always looking up items to see what they're priced, I keep up with update threads for gold shops and the cash shop.
I look up every list for a RIG, just in case it's deflating some items I want, I'm just item crazy. xd
I actually almost never wear the same outfit twice, though I do save them all to my tinypic lol.

OHHH okay. XD I play mmorpgs, so when I hear the term 'quest', I envision flying around talking to npcs and getting loot and coin. The way you put it, I wondered if Gaia had put in a new system where you can actually find an npc related quest that eventually yields a specific item you want.

I hear you on the item searching though, my inventory has gotten to the point that I can't keep track of it all. Granted, I really do have an absolutely terrible memory so that may not be saying too much. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:47 pm
Sakaiden

Oooh that makes sense. xD Gaia actually did TRY a quest type system like that. You can actually still access the page though I don't believe any can be done anymore. It just proved really unsuccessful. xD Because like.. the prizes were really generic stuff if I remember properly, just different amounts of gold and really meh looking items, I do believe it was mainly just for newbies to get acquainted with the site, so that's probably why it went under because they didn't really need help with that lol.

I'm nearing almost 7000 items in my inventory so it's definitely hard to keep track. I don't really organize them either. The most I do is put item recolors with the original and that's it. rofl But if the original is far back enough then I sometimes forget I even have the recolor lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:10 pm
Yokies

No joke, there's so many variations of every item set that it's impossible to keep track of all of them. I have yet to even attempt to group my items together; I end up using the search function for random things, like 'hair' or 'wings' or something. If it weren't for the search bar I would spend so much more time lost in my inventory that I already do. And, 7,000?! I have less than 700 and I am already lost, lol!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff