Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 pm
PupSage
she thinks that he would die on his own.

There's a 90% chance that this is a very accurate assessment. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:21 am
Do I have to repeat you? Shayne no equal Noname. Personally, I wouldn't mind if him and Valac became bunk buddies. And asked, eachother if these armors made them look fat.

Shayne has said, he would accompany you to the next town. Which would give him an hour to think it over... It is kind of hard to trust a group with two people wishing you ill.

If the order, we are leaving the loot due to space came first, it wouldn't have an issue. It seemed, to Shayne, Revenge and Abby were siding with Valac.

Personally, I would like Shayne just to enter the wagon meet Petra and brew a potion or two. But, character wise he has little respect for authority and agrees with Revenge that it will continue, feels Valac isn't going to back down, and two party members want him dead.  

Noname 51

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:38 am
Noname 51
It seemed, to Shayne, Revenge and Abby were siding with Valac.

That's not entirely innaccurate, in terms of Revenge. 1.) Valac has protected Abby before they reunited; 2.) Valac is a fellow Tiefling; 3.) He's known Valac longer than Shayne; 4.) Valac just proved himself in battle that he can be easily restrained trusted.

I can't possibly justify favoring Shayne over Valac when I've only just met him.

Noname 51
... and agrees with Revenge that it will continue, feels Valac isn't going to back down, and two party members want him dead.

Kuori wants EVERYONE dead. ninja I might be paraphrasing, tho.

Also, I was trying to encourage a team-building exercise between Valac and Shayne with that blockade but it was cleared by someone else hulking out on us before the plan went underway. TWYLA. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:18 pm
Hey guys, just a heads-up: I'm out of town and spending time with my brother, which is really rare, so I'm taking a short break until I'm able to get back.

I will be resuming posting on Tuesday! Posting requirements are also suspended until then (so anyone who wants to can also take a break).  

Kowsauni
Crew

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:59 pm
Rain Yupa
Noname 51
It seemed, to Shayne, Revenge and Abby were siding with Valac.

That's not entirely innaccurate, in terms of Revenge. 1.) Valac has protected Abby before they reunited; 2.) Valac is a fellow Tiefling; 3.) He's known Valac longer than Shayne; 4.) Valac just proved himself in battle that he can be easily restrained trusted.

I can't possibly justify favoring Shayne over Valac when I've only just met him.

Noname 51
... and agrees with Revenge that it will continue, feels Valac isn't going to back down, and two party members want him dead.

Kuori wants EVERYONE dead. ninja I might be paraphrasing, tho.

Also, I was trying to encourage a team-building exercise between Valac and Shayne with that blockade but it was cleared by someone else hulking out on us before the plan went underway. TWYLA. mad

Hey, I'm just as surprised as you that I made that check.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:51 pm
Noname 51

Just a heads up. If you choose not to travel with the party you are effectively writing yourself out of the campaign, as I am not coming up with stuff just for you to do by yourself.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:29 pm
So I'm guessing Shayne and Kuori are camping outside?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:37 pm
It will be fun... They will do eachothers hair, talk about Revenge, tell ghost stories... xd  

Noname 51

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:54 pm
PupSage

Noname 51

Keep in mind it is nighttime. The area fades to total darkness pretty quickly once you get away from the magical torches adorning the gate so you will need a personal light source if you want to wander off into the surrounding forest. Petra would reveal to Kuori that she can see in the night.

That being said I want both of you to go ahead and roll me nature checks.

Shayne, your nature check to to see what kind of magical reagent you can find in the forest.

Kuori, your check will be used to determine how successful your hunt is with Petra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm
For the curious this is what the brand looks like.

User Image  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:21 pm
Mongooseh
For the curious this is what the brand looks like.

User Image

That's the worst 'You are here' map I've ever seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:39 pm
AlphabetFish
"Valac the Untitled!"

I love it.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:51 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage

Noname 51

Keep in mind it is nighttime. The area fades to total darkness pretty quickly once you get away from the magical torches adorning the gate so you will need a personal light source if you want to wander off into the surrounding forest. Petra would reveal to Kuori that she can see in the night.

That being said I want both of you to go ahead and roll me nature checks.

Shayne, your nature check to to see what kind of magical reagent you can find in the forest.

Kuori, your check will be used to determine how successful your hunt is with Petra.

I bought sunrods and torches for a reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:57 pm
Kowsauni

Though given that, it is probably more of a:
go into woods with light
set up trap
leave
return a bit later

If you need graphic details, I went through SERE school, all she needs is rope to set up enough of a trap to catch a pheasant, rabbit, squirrel, small canine or cat.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:18 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni

Though given that, it is probably more of a:
go into woods with light
set up trap
leave
return a bit later

If you need graphic details, I went through SERE school, all she needs is rope to set up enough of a trap to catch a pheasant, rabbit, squirrel, small canine or cat.

You can do that or perhaps you find a berry bush or a stream and do some torchlight bow fishing. I was going to see how good your check was to determine what happened. If you want to go directly for the trap route though it will just take some time for you to see the results of your check.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games