Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:19 pm
towa blushed and looked away " flattery will get everywhere " he said softly

noah nodded softly and pulled benjamin into a deep kiss holding him close to his body

( when do you want to do the time skip )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:05 pm
Henry leans his head onto towa's shoulder as he slowly licked his neck

Benjamin wraps his right arm around Noah kissing him back with tongue

((When they head back to the cabin))  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 pm
a soft moan escaped from towas lips at the lick also shuddering a small maount in peasure moving around in henrys laps

noah eagerly kissed him back softly grinding himself on benjamins a** soft moans coming from his mouth  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:42 pm
Henry growls softly as he looks up at towa before biting onto towa's skin

Benjamin leans back panting lightly as he looked down at Noah "get Raven so we can go home.." licks his ear whispering "I want to ravish you in private my naughty lover~" growls lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:54 pm
towa cried out in pleasure panting softly " ahhh " he wraped around henry tighter running his hands thru his hair

noah nodded and picked up towa grabing benjamin by the hand and rought him back into the cabin and got raven to sleep putting him into his crib and pulled benjain into there room taking off his cloths quickly and ripping off benjamins shorts and boxers jumping on him on to the bed and started to kiss him fiercely spending the whole night with him making love  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:03 pm
Henry licks the bite as he gently moves towa onto the grass growling as his eyes turned silver

Three months passed

Benjamin looks at Noah as he slept kissing his head before he left the cabin for two years, he walked into raven's room smiling "My little Raven be good to your mother alright I'll be home soon" places a music box onto the dresser leaving

Benjamin headed out with the heirs to the mountains to train with nothing but a photo of Noah and Raven for two years  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:12 pm
the morning that benjamin left left and noah woke to him gone he looked out side while holding raven " dont worry raven your daddy will be back soon " he said before crying softly feelinga hand on each shoulder he turned and saw his brother standing with henry his father standing with wolfgang he smiled softly at them wiping the tears from his eyes he would stay strong

-___________________________________________________ two years later

noah chuckled softly as he saw raven running around the house with towa chasing after him " looks like raven interupted towa and henrys alone time again " he muttered with a smile as they came by his way raven jumped into his arms " now now towa he doesnt know better and if anyhting oyu shoudld wait for people to be asleep if oyu are going to do anything " he said while towa jus t blushed and went back into the room with henry as noah pet ravens hair " mommy is daddy coming home soon " raven said looking at noa hwho nodded " yes ra your dad should be back anytime now "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:21 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Walks through the forest breathing slowly "Finally home" moves his now long brown hair back as he smiled moving into the clearing only wearing the jeans he left in and a old Union Jack shirt while his bare feet touched the grass

Henry "your brother has a fair point towa" kisses towa's hand smiling

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

towas just pouted " your supposed to take my side henry " he grumbled

it was then that noah had a famliur scent hit his nose while still holding on to raven he moved out side and what he saw made him freeze in his spot there ten feet away from him was the love of his life benjamin raven squirmed and ran over knowing his smeel as well and yelled out " DADDY " raven the jumped out into benjamins arms a few moments later noah walked up to him a shocked look on his face as he hestently raised his hand up and touched benjamins face " ben " he said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:50 pm

User Image

Looks down at Noah as he put Raven onto his shoulders gently "Ello love I've missed you" his voice was deeper as well smooth while he smiled at Noah showing Noah is blue green eyes were now blood red thanks to the vampric blood in his veins

Henry holds towa close rubbing his legs with his right hand as his left went into towa's shirt "True but your to sweet when you pout"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:55 pm

towa bit his lip stiffling a soft moan while grinding himself against Henry's crotch

tears gathered in the corners of noahs eyes as he whisped " you really back " he then hugged him pulling his face down kissing him hard and with longing and passion  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:05 pm

User Image

Kisses Noah back lifting him off of the ground as he licks Noah's bottom lip then feels Raven pulling his hair "ow yes Raven" leans back smiling

Henry growls in towa's ear as he squeezed towa's leg gently

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
towa turned his head around and kissed dhenry deeply moaning softly in the kiss

raven looked down at ben " daddy your hair long and no icky stuff with mommy like uncle to and hen do " he said with a small pout
while noah chuckled and looked up at benjamin " i missed you so much " he then slapped ben " dont you ever do what you did again leaving here while im still asleep not telling me good bye do you know how much worse that made it you idiot " he said glaring at him but in his eyes was still pure happniess  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:28 pm

User Image

Rubbed his chest slightly looking at Noah "Love we both know you would not let me go if I did but I am happy to be home again" kisses his head as he takes Raven into his arms "that's called gel Raven and look how much you've grown"

Henry kissing towa back passionately smiling in the kiss

Wolfgang surfaces from the lake wiping his hair back as his old scars show on his bare back

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:13 pm

noah nodded " so am i " he said kissing his cheek
raven nodded rapidly " yea daddy i two years old daddy " the little ball of energy said hugging benjamin

sniffing the air a few times a happy look got on his face as he pulled back " henry bemjamins back come on we got to say hi " he said pulling him along

vlad walked out of the cave with his normal attire on smileing at wolfgang " hey pup we might want to get back to the cabin soon your son just arrived back" he called out  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games