Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 5:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Good

Did I get Leivathan's age right since I helped working on her bio, same as Grima, 16 years old?
I'm just checking at the moment.
Yeap

So we may start dragon leviathan. Other than that, I'm saving up for Grima's black hair item and signature outfit. As for her town dress, ballgown and other outfits, I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, I just had dinner
Umm yea, you didn't give me the code

This should help...
Leviathan's Bio/Coding and human avatar cosplay outfits
Whirlwind's bio/coding/human avatar cosplay outfits
Umm I couldn't get to it  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 5:28 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Good

Did I get Leivathan's age right since I helped working on her bio, same as Grima, 16 years old?
I'm just checking at the moment.
Yeap

So we may start dragon leviathan. Other than that, I'm saving up for Grima's black hair item and signature outfit. As for her town dress, ballgown and other outfits, I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, I just had dinner
Umm yea, you didn't give me the code

This should help...
Leviathan's Bio/Coding and human avatar cosplay outfits
Whirlwind's bio/coding/human avatar cosplay outfits
Umm I couldn't get to it

Must have done the URL wrong for Leviathan...
Try it now
Leviathan's Bio/Coding and human avatar cosplay outfits (Fix 2)
Whirlwind's bio/coding/human avatar cosplay outfits Umm I couldn't get to it  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:48 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Good Night. I'll think about making a Table of Contents section for your bios so that it can help you find the character codings and outfit codings.

Anyway, I have one full day left before my trip ends. So I should have a clear signal for 2 weeks before the next trip.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 4:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Good Night. I'll think about making a Table of Contents section for your bios so that it can help you find the character codings and outfit codings.

Anyway, I have one full day left before my trip ends. So I should have a clear signal for 2 weeks before the next trip.
Ok thank you  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 4:51 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok thank you

Anything else I'm missing for Leviathan's bio?
How was your day?  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 5:31 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok thank you

How was your day?

Well DoiranArt in Deviantart keeps harassing me  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 5:41 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok thank you

How was your day?

Leviathan's blushing shyly as her scales are gone and the human prince sees her as a dragon turned human and a human girl naked in front of him.

Sounds like an anime thing thing when it comes to a hot springs or Tales of... Series Bathhouse cutscene.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok thank you

How was your day?

Leviathan's blushing shyly as her scales are gone and the human prince sees her as a dragon turned human and a human girl naked in front of him.

Sounds like an anime thing thing when it comes to a hot springs or Tales of... Series Bathhouse cutscene.
Yeap  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:06 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok thank you

How was your day?

Yeap

We can also see Leviathan blushing bright red as her scales dissolved after becoming human and that she's not only human but also naked. Sounds like she yelped in embossment toward her human prince as he not only saw her naked but also standing close to him as her body feels asleep as having a human body and being human is new to her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok thank you

How was your day?

Yeap

We can also see Leviathan blushing bright red as her scales dissolved after becoming human and that she's not only human but also naked. Sounds like she yelped in embossment toward her human prince as he not only saw her naked but also standing close to him as her body feels asleep as having a human body and being human is new to her.
Umm yea  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 7:25 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeap

Umm yea

For the Human prince, as he helps Leviathan, its love at first sight for him  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 5:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeap

Umm yea

Yea  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:23 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yeap

Umm yea

Yea

What song do you think Leviathan would sing to the prince and when he calls her Tidal Princess, what does she think of that name since Torvar called her that out of kindness.
Evening, Kanna.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 2:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yeap

Umm yea

Yea

What song do you think Leviathan would sing to the prince and when he calls her Tidal Princess, what does she think of that name since Torvar called her that out of kindness.
Evening, Kanna.
I think you can decide  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 2:35 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Umm yea

Yea

Evening, Kanna.
I think you can decide

Okay. I was playing Genshin and have 3 more Thunder Offering Gems to find.

Ocean Love sounds good for Leviathan.

An Aquafall Waterfall Dragon turned human and her first love being a human prince.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff