Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
Pae'il Personal Ads- Reopen! Page 37 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 am
Sorry that took so long Saturn, she is now added!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am
Sally wandered in, a small part of her wondering what she was doing here. She'd been here before of course but as a meddling matchmaker never for herself. The pumpkin pae was a bit embarrassed, but truth be told, she'd grown a little lonely and a little bored. Asrai doted on his little brother leaving her with plenty of free time and with little work needed in the garden this time of year there wasn't much to do. Maybe a date would keep her busy.

She scanned quickly over the ads and was pleasantly surprised to find Hula Bob among them! Without a moments hesitation or thought, she picked up the pen nearby to leave a note for him:

Dear Hula Bob,

As our last encounter was cut rather short unexpectedly, I was wondering if you'd like to get together again. Perhaps for a picnic on the beach? I will be looking forward to your response.

Affectionately,
Sally

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:51 am
Hula Bob found that his ad was still up. For a moment he was sad that he hadn't taken it down and then knew it might have been fitting. Ceri had come back, but she had gone just as fast.

Hula Bob saw he had a reply. At first he wasn't sure if he should, but then felt that it would be okay.

Dear Sally,

That sounds awesome. I would love to. Would you like me to bring the food or would you? I can bring whatever ya want. What day and time?

Awesomely your's,
Hula Bob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm
Seiana_ZI
The leprechaun glanced from left to right, before placing a finger in front of his lips. His fae partner-in-crime nodded, snickering quietly, before the two of them snuck up to the personal ads location like super sleuths.

"See any available guys?"

The elder of the duo of super sleuthy faes only grinned deviously. "Got one. Yukio, really snowy type, seems to be totally into Haru though..."

"Aren't we doing this to screw with Texas anyway?"

Though the leprechaun did worry about his mopey brother, the fae of intoxication beside him had a point. With a nod, the elder took out one of Texas's beloved pens which he had swiped days ago, and pressed it to a sheet of paper.

Quote:
Dear Yukio,
.......Hey, my name is Texas. I'm not particularly good at this, but I was wondering if you'd like to meet up sometime? Maybe just to talk or something of the sort. What do you think?

"You made him sound like an awkward teenager trying to ask a pretty someone out and failing miserably." The fae of intoxication laughed heartily. "Awesome."

The leprechaun tacted the response to the board near Yukio's application, and then broke for door. Not too far behind was the purple one, cackling sinisterly all the while.

Wandering in after only god knew how long, Yukio blinked. He didn't think he'd actually get a reply. Wondering if the offer was still valid he pulled out a snowy pen and started scribbling down his response to the offer.

Quote:
Dear Texas,
I'd love to go out with you sometime. If you'd still like to that is. If you do reply I'll be back quicker to see your answer this time~

Thanks for waiting,
Yukio~

He smiled some, really truly hoping that Texas still wanted to meet up. In any case he glanced over to the list of females. None of the poor girls deserved someone like Phim trying to use them, so he left, humming.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am
"You mean that guy seriously answered?!" Magnus followed Criofan into the personals, laughing hysterically. The Dionysus of Pae'il thought that the reply would never actually come, but sure enough, there was a reply sitting there, attached to Texas's fake note. The younger fae was stuck snickering endlessly.

Criofan nodded. "Ya' got it. But the question is, is this still worth pursuin'? Ah mean, Tex seems pretty happy now."

Magnus rolled his eyes. "You're seriously thinking of backing out of something? How incredibly wimpy! Unbelievable, Criofan! Here, let me take that pen." He snatched the red pen from Criofan and began to write his own reply to Yukio.

Quote:
Dear Yukio,
.......I'm so glad you replied! I got nervous that you never would. I'd still like to go out with you. I frequent the beach, so would you like to come meet me there? It's still rather cool, so it wouldn't be too warm.

Texas

Criofan sighed and let Magnus write the response. There was nothing he could particularly do about it. Well, he could stop him, but Magnus would come back and write it out anyway. Maybe this would be good for Texas, anyway. It would be making his moving on from Hyacinthus official. Right?

Magnus took one look at the slightly regretful Criofan and rolled his eyes. "Oh quit it." Not letting Criofan argue with him, the fae of intoxication grabbed the fae of luck's arm and dragged him right out of the personals.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:04 am
Now that he knew there was a potential date for him, he had been frequenting the personals daily for a response. Chewing his lip nervously, Yukio made his way back in, smiling upon reading the response.

Dear Texas,

The beach sounds fun. Is friday good for you? If not any other day is good too <3

Yukio~

He chewed his lip, looking at the letter, and posting it. It wasn't the best letter, but he couldn't think of anything else to write! Not that he even knew this was to mess with the other though.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 pm
Magnus chortled upon seeing the response they got from Yukio. The heart was absolutely adorable. "Bah, I should add him to my harem."

After doubting this whole thing, Criofan had come back around and decided to keep playing this game. After all, this would be a way to get Texas back into the dating game. ...It was also hilarious to follow Magnus. "Harem?" Criofan smirked. "What harem? I dare ya' to count how many Pae'il are in love with ya'. Go on. Ah'm waitin'.

The fae of intoxication became flustered. "Everyone, of course!"

"In your dreams, Magnus." Criofan took out the red pen and wrote the response to Yukio, humming under his breath as he did.

Quote:
Dear Yukio,
.......Friday sounds excellent. I'll meet you there, mid-afternoon. :)

Texas

Magnus was still pouting stubbornly after Criofan had finished writing. "I do too have people who love me. The whole world loves me." In a lot of ways, Magnus was still incredibly childish. "I am the essense of intoxication, and intoxication makes everyone a little less strict about who they will consider attractive." The stubborn fae kept going on and on as Criofan dragged him out of the shop. Now it was time to make plans...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Pae'il's name: Sari
Alignment: Shetani
Gender you are seeking: Male
Aliment you are seeking: Any
Personality: Sweet, into arts and crafts, somewhat motherly though she doesn't want to admit it, slightly depressed since her crush has left
Personality you are seeking: Any
Rp Time: I'm gone around Noon EST to 6 EST on mondays - thursdays for another 3 weeks after that my schedule is unknown
How would you like your ad answered: Here, IM, PM, anywhere works if you can reach me
Breeding: Eventually, maybe. Right now, probably not
Dates Multiples are okay
Picture: User Image
Link:

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 pm
"Remind me why you would take down your ad? You didn't win yet."

"Ah've decided that Ah don' want a 'win,' as ya' called it," remarked Criofan, as he removed his ad from the Personals and folded it up. "Ah think the bigger question here is, 'Why're ya' puttin' an ad up?!'"

Magnus smirked deviously. "Why not?" He smoothly turned around and wrote the last bit of his flowery poetry on a sheet of paper. Once pinning it up, the smug intoxication fae looked proud of his accomplishment.

With one look at it, Criofan remarked, "That may be the biggest pile of bull Ah have ever seen."

Magnus Vis
Pae'il's name: Magnus Vis
Alignment: Faerie
Gender you are seeking: Any
Aliment you are seeking: Any
Personality: Describing oneself is incredibly egotistical in many respects. However, I must say that I believe I am charming and chivalry is one of the greatest ideals to live up to. I believe that I am kind and caring to all those who mean something to me, no matter how big or small that something is.
Personality you are seeking: I would seek someone with an open mind and an open heart. Someone who was kind and sweet as I. Of course, I have an open mind myself, and would be willing to try anything.
Rp Time: What is this 'RP Time' you ask of? If you mean times I am most available, it varies depending on the events of the current day.
How would you like your ad answered: A note here would be excellent.
Breeding: Children are lovely.
Dates: Of course! Why would I date two people at the same time? That would be horribly rude and offensive.
Picture: This is Me.

Magnus chuckled darkly. "You may think it's bull, but perhaps I think that it's a perfect representation of myself."

"You are maddening," remarked Criofan in mild frustration, before swatting at the other faerie with his removed ad and walking away. Magnus only followed, smirking and plotting all the while.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:20 pm
Haru danced into the ads office to look at the boards. Nothing for him? What was wrong with the paes. He shrugged they don't know what they are missing. Then an add caught his eye. Magnus...

Haru wrote

Dear Magnus,

I saw your ad and thought he's got exactly what I want and I'm just what he wants. Anyway...how would you like to go out? I will tell you, it could be highly enjoyable.

--Haru

He just had to answer that ad. Magnus was fun at the dace a while back....Hopefully he would answer.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 am
Instead of being with his usual partner-in-crime, Magnus was accompanied by Aysu to the Personal Ads. Apparently, she wanted to drop off a note, and Magnus wanted to see if anyone had fallen into his trap of an ad. It was a perfect plan.

"I still can't believe you put an ad up," remarked Aysu. "I... agh, there are no words."

Magnus smirked. "Well, darling sister, it looks like I do have a response." Haru. Ah, that man was brilliant.

She skimmed the note before declaring, "I feel sorry for that boy." Aysu left her note and made her exit immediately afterwards, not wanting to see what kind of lies Magnus was writing.

Aysu
Dear Personal Ads Owner,
Ages ago, I came and put up an ad. Later than I did, Noel put up an ad. I replied. That's the short story of what led to me gaining not only a love, but a best friend. I can't thank you enough for bringing us together indirectly all those months ago. Hopefully, this little note at least shows some of my gratitude.
To Everyone Still Looking: Keep hope! Your love is out there somewhere.

Eternal Thanks and Gratitude,
Aysu

Magnus Vis
Ah, Haru!
It's certainly a pleasnt surprise to see that you responded. Why yes, it would be most delightful to go on a date with you. I'm sure you'll enjoy it plenty too, dear Haru.
Now tell me, where would you prefer to meet up?

Waiting for your reply shall be most dreadfully agonizing.
~Magnus

Still grinning at the thought of who replied, Magnus left to catch up to his elder sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am
Haru went back into the ads to see if Magnus replied and he had. Of course it would be agonizing...anytime you wait for this beauty if was agonizing.

Haru Wrote

Magnus,

How about we meet at the Fae Clearing? It's a beautiful place, almost as beautiful as me.

Will be waiting...
Haru

((I'll set it up! Should be fun!

EDIT: Here's the link. Beautiful Date with Beautiful Pae))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 am
The fae, when returning late at night, took a brief glance over the note. The Fae Clearing with Haru? Sounded perfect. He wrote up a response quickly before heading off to go find the Fae Clearing. It had been a while since he had been there.

Magnus Vis
Pleasant Haru,
The Fae Clearing sounds most delightful. I shall meet you there on the morrow.

Waiting impatiently for the morrow,
Magnus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm
Sari chewed her lip, walking into the personals again with her favorite pink pen in hand. She had seen some males in here before when she had put her own ad up. Maybe if there were no requests for her, she would find one of her own..

Feeling something knot up in her stomach, Sari looked through the males there were seeking females, settling on one of the older ones. He might've found someone already, but he looked promising.

Sari
Dear Rain,

Hi, my name is Sari, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to get together and hang out or something sometime..

Hello, I saw your ad and thought maybe we could get together sometime. It might be fun. I have an ad posted too if you want to know more about me before you say yes or no.

Chewing her lip again, Sari tucked her pen behind her ear and wandered out, hoping Rain would reply.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm
((I hate to tell you this, but sadly Rain is Sari's Great Uncle. Rain can still answer if you want. wink ))  
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff