Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:19 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
maybe so,but whats the kings weak point he said,also fearth has's her free will she can pick anyone she wants and i will not stop her,but i won't let her beforced in to that king said will,i;ll kill him myself said will

the cobra schook its head
" itsssnot old to us what he is weakkkkk againsttt only he knowsss it infact master i havee never seen his face."
fearth stod up stright and walked a few paces away to think while Will talked to his two new worker zombies

then when did he see me thaats the qustion then isn't it, but you guys are not ging to be usefull as zombie's so take this HEAVEN SEAL the art of true loyaliy, as soon as your turely loyal to me i mean loyal with an unforced loyilaiy you'll become back to life 10 2 1oo time more power full,but that will take time i only have only a 100 demons that have made that out of the 1000's,( the cobra is one)

fearth felt some what dazed and turned back around to tell will when her voice cracked, was her throught really that dry? no it was some thing elese.
she moved to grab Wills arm but feel into the earth.
"master look Master fearth is falling away!" cryed cobra

will got her before she fell, return my demons he said and they was gone
i don't know if this will help he said but i have this undieing feeling fore you,as he said this he pulled out a rose that the witch had given him once...fearth,....fearth.....fearth,,,,,,,,,he said seeing what powers the rose had  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:23 pm
warmth seeped back into fearths fingers and she could speak again moving was anther thing not that she really wanted to mave xp
"Will? what happened?"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:28 pm
you fell agein,.and i used the power of this rose,and it helped you come back,would you shoot me down if i kissed you agein said will now slowly moveing his libs closer to her but not there yet..he wait fore the reply  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:31 pm
fearth cheeks got hot as his lips got closer.
" no you can.. kiss my " she wispered and clossed her eyes at his gental tuch  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:35 pm
fearth
will whent in fore the kill,his libs moved slowly on hers,....then slowly he begain to bite softly on her lib....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:24 pm
williams_101
fearth
will whent in fore the kill,his libs moved slowly on hers,....then slowly he begain to bite softly on her lib....

fearth licked Wills lower lip and kissed him back sweetly.
This was new to her but in no way didi she want it to stop.
Will placed small buterfly Kissess and nibbles down her knick making her blush deepen, and soft moans come from her mouth.
"Well so this is what is taking you so long to get back" came carisaws erataied voice, Willow giggled at his side xd  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:19 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth licked Wills lower lip and kissed him back sweetly.
This was new to her but in no way didi she want it to stop.
Will placed small buterfly Kissess and nibbles down her knick making her blush deepen, and soft moans come from her mouth.
"Well so this is what is taking you so long to get back" came carisaws erataied voice, Willow giggled at his side xd

.......yeah well partly but i won't denine it, this isn't for show i truely have feeling for her said will, will now got to his feet with fearth still in his arms, he then slowly helped her get to her feet, the moons great to night isn't it said will trying to break the ice,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:22 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"What the?" Ishizai muttered.
the shadow jumped at her but the man helped her protected her andd was kind then the 2 became one
"Ok what is going on here?" Ishizai muttered, feelin utterly confused.

i don't know said will but if it too much for right now we could leave he said walking right in fornt of her as to porteck her from him self or what looked like him
"I need to figure tis out," Ishizai said, "I cannot back down now."
i repect that said will, but then you soulddo something with thaat will to see what it does said will

((sorry I took so long, been busy n.n'))
Ishizai moved closer to the other Will cautiously, not knowing what would happen but feeling the need to get closer...almost as if getting closer to him would reveal what she needed to remember. As she drew closer her memories did indeed start to return.
"A friend," she muttered, "I was helping a friend out...but where is she?"  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i don't know said will but if it too much for right now we could leave he said walking right in fornt of her as to porteck her from him self or what looked like him
i repect that said will, but then you soulddo something with thaat will to see what it does said will

Ishizai moved closer to the other Will cautiously, not knowing what would happen but feeling the need to get closer...almost as if getting closer to him would reveal what she needed to remember. As she drew closer her memories did indeed start to return.
i know not of this freind but you can go back and frined her, said both of the will at the same time(its ok if you want to go back to rping with your other freind fearth is on more often now,if you you ever feel like rping just let me know)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:53 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i know not of this freind but you can go back and frined her, said both of the will at the same time(its ok if you want to go back to rping with your other freind fearth is on more often now,if you you ever feel like rping just let me know)

"How can I get back?" Ishizai asked. ((will do...I better pm Tiger12 and let her know I'll soon be able to rp with her again))  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:05 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"How can I get back?" Ishizai asked. ((will do...I better pm Tiger12 and let her know I'll soon be able to rp with her again))
theres a door back to your realm in here but ...he was cut off, a 1000 knive rained for the shi and someing for you past was there someone evil and wanting to take you blood,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:10 pm
((No need, I am back^_^))
Tiger stretches and opens her eyes seeing hands instead of paws. "It worked." Ty smiles and sits up and looks at the stream beside her. She sits back and relaxes in the warm sunlight.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:55 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

theres a door back to your realm in here but ...he was cut off, a 1000 knive rained for the shi and someing for you past was there someone evil and wanting to take you blood,
Ishizai doged the knives. "What the?" she siad, "what's happening...no...no don't let it be him...not him please."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:48 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai doged the knives. "What the?" she siad, "what's happening...no...no don't let it be him...not him please."
will was gone and you was back ware you 1st met him but the only thing that was there ware he was once standing was blood
Atfermath< after you was gone the will was hit by the knives but he summoned his power and and a huge demon came out of noware burning the tower down olny thing there now was will was looking at a loyal demon of his with a smile ,good bye mine dear freind and i hope you find your freind  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:59 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

will was gone and you was back ware you 1st met him but the only thing that was there ware he was once standing was blood
Atfermath< after you was gone the will was hit by the knives but he summoned his power and and a huge demon came out of noware burning the tower down olny thing there now was will was looking at a loyal demon of his with a smile ,good bye mine dear freind and i hope you find your freind
Ishizai closed her eyes, not wanting to see him again. She had only seen him once but that one encounter had been enough to scar her for life...afterall...he was the reason she had become a fallen angel. He had caused it.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games