Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:21 pm
"Yes, those are the plans from the restaurant. I'm going to turn the sanctuary into it so we can live there. It'll have the same farm in the mountain just like at the restaurant. It'll be our sanctuary..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:34 pm
Xixi kissed Strike and layed her head on his chest smiling. "oh strike this is perfect...just perfect!" She blushed deeply and burried her face in his chest. "im so happy...i ..." she ran out of words. She began to cry silently out of joy.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:50 pm
Strike looked down at her. "I knew you would be happy. It will be our sanctuary, like a dream come true..." Strike held her tightly. "I want you to take care of the restaurant stuff yourself. I have to start construction, it won't take me long, I did most of the work at the other one in just a few weeks. Take care of things here for me ok?" Strike kissed her. "I will come home every night so you don't have to worry about me. I may be fallen, but I'm still an angel. I'll be fine. No one but me and you know of the place anyway. I hope your father enjoys it, I want him to come when its finished." Strike stood silently for a moment. "Lets get a bite to eat shall we? I think we should go down to the restaurant and eat tonight, I want it to be a time we can relax and be together before I start working." Strike stood there with her, waiting for her response.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:57 pm
Lufu gazed after Strike as he dissapeared into the distance, headed for town. He smiled slightly, feeling a little bemused, and turned back to Kiom'e. He wondered breifly why Strike hadn't seemed to have noticed her, but shrugged it away. Show me his powers? he thought, a little confused. He hadn't asked to see them... Maybe Strike just wanted to show him what he was capable of. Yea, that must be it. He brought himself back to the present and looked at the girl curiously again.
"And what are you?" he asked, not a single hint of insult or fear detectable in his voice.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 am
((where'd y'all go? I can't continue by myself; double posting is against the rules. neutral ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:04 am
"I am Kiom'e," she said while watching the bird fly away, wondering who the other guy was that was talking to Lufu. " I'm new in town..I didn't mean to intrude on anything, sorry if I did," at that moment she hung her head thinking if she can make friends here, she can cover up her past.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:26 am
Lufu chuckled. "No, you wern't intruding at all. Nice to meet you." He smiled and turned to the small mound of earth that was all that remained of his previous experimentation. He bent down and scooped up a handfull of loose earth, watching it run between his fingers. He gazed at it for a moment before letting it all slide back onto the ground. He got up, dusting his hands off on his cloak and turned back to Kiom'e, grinning. "Now then, Kiom'e, might I be of some assistance?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:01 am
Kiom'e looked up at him and turned her head to the side. "Hmm? assistance?" she paused, "No, no, I'll be fine.." she said unsure of herself. At that she turned around and walked to the shadows she came from and appeared behind lufu. "But thanks for asking," she said as she smiled sweetly showing him her fangs, but not intentionally, at that she disappeared.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:24 pm
Hibiki walked through the town, watching everybody who passed. he dropped 20 coins in front of a homeless man, and continued on his way. he sat took a seat on a corner, and began munching on a sandwhich he had bought. He began thinking about the jewelry and money he stole, and wondered what he should do with it. He hadn't given it much thought since the day he got it, and wondered whether it was right to keep it. The guilt of his crime began to weigh on his shoulders. I killed that rich old man just to get his jewelry, all because I was still mad over a few coins Zack took, he thought. trying not to think about it, he took out a rubics cube and began trying to solve it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:39 pm
Lufu looked at the spot she had been standing, a wide grin on his face. A Demon, perhaps? I hope so, the books made them sound so interestng... His grin thinned to a smile and he stretched, turning and heading back for town. The sun was almost gone, not that it made any difference to him. He walked jovially along the road, stopping every now and then to bend down and examine a bug or stragely shaped rock before moving on. It had still not quite sunk in yet... this existance in another realm...  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:43 pm
Zack woke but there was no alarm clock. He wondered why Geoffory hadnt used it...and where was he? Zack shook his head and left the room in his pajamas. He looked around and called geoffory. He figure he had gone out to buy something or what not. Once he entered the kitchen the cook brought him some coffee and Zack left taking a sip.

{edit}

((Please try and NOT double post. Just edit your last post if someone isnt replying fast enough or such. thanks ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:08 pm
((I know, but no-one was replying, even when they were on... editing the post, what a novel idea! eek ))

Lufu reached one of the entrances to the city and walked in, gazing around at the building that surrounded him once more. He began to wander aimlessly through the streets. He hadn't been in this part of town yet...

((gtg agan, I'll be back later. LATEr))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 pm
Xixi nodded with delight and smiled. "Yes, im starving! Better get some food before I pass out...Oh yeah...Um i forgot to tell you...im very fragile...so...I kind of faint sometimes and if im not eating regularly I'll pass out and stuff...but dont worry about me. I can handle myself." Xixi was a bit drowsy but she shrugged it off.

((ook ^^))

Zack sighed as he made it back to his room. Quickly he stepped out onto the balcony and did his daily check on the people.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:57 pm
"Well, I'll carry you downstairs then." Strike picked Xixi up with a smirk. He opened the door and walked down the steps. Strike opened the doors to the restaurant with a gentle gust. "Come, lets sit down here." Strike put Xixi down. "Well, I've only worked here a day, what do you think we should get?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:09 pm
Ty had a good nights sleep at the andering star, like she always does and started running to Zacks house "ok, maybe today he can teach me, he might not be asleep for once" Ty turns into a doberman pincher and keeps on running, but freer than usual seeing she left her bag at the wandering star and had carried a smaller empty bag. She got to his house and pushed the doorbell then sat at the door, not wanting to be rude for once  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games