Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:50 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
It felt like Deruku was hugging Zexion, or someone. But she was in such a deep sleep, that she couldn't stop. Then she could feel that one person hugging her back, because of the warm arms wrapped around her.

Zexion had his hands wrapped around her as he was asleep next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:55 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
It felt like Deruku was hugging Zexion, or someone. But she was in such a deep sleep, that she couldn't stop. Then she could feel that one person hugging her back, because of the warm arms wrapped around her.

aura finnaly got to saix to talk to him  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~~In dream~~
Deruku was approaching towards a big, old house. As she walked inside and looked around, there was broken glass windows, and doors off their hinges. Mice were running around freely, bats hung from the ceiling and other dark places. The floor was creaky, and so were the stairs. It appeared to be a long hallway in front of her, with many doors on the sides. She kept walking, until she reached the end. Deruku stood upon a tall, dark door with cobwebs on it. There was a giant skull design on it, and snakes at the bottom. She slowly opened the door, and found herself in a small room. The only nice, well preserved room in the whole house. The windows were unscratched, and everything inside was in good shape. She walked forward a bit, and suddenly, was falling into a dark hole in the floor.
~~In reality~~
Deruku woke up screaming, and breathing fast and hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you made me feel better"

"I did?"
"yes......"larxene fell into a deep sleep while hugging him becuase she was worn out.

Xeggr looked down at her and smiled. He layed her head on his lap and layed back in the chair. "Sleep tight..." He fell asleep as well.
"zzzzzzzzzzzz"
larxene wokem up and realized her head was on xeggr lap and she looked up at him.."......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you made me feel better"

"I did?"
"yes......"larxene fell into a deep sleep while hugging him becuase she was worn out.

Xeggr looked down at her and smiled. He layed her head on his lap and layed back in the chair. "Sleep tight..." He fell asleep as well.
"zzzzzzzzzzzz"
larxene wokem up and realized her head was on xeggr lap and she looked up at him.."......"

Xeggr opened his eyes and saw Larxene. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:11 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"zzzzzzzzzzzz"

"hi xeggr...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:20 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~~In dream~~
Deruku was approaching towards a big, old house. As she walked inside and looked around, there was broken glass windows, and doors off their hinges. Mice were running around freely, bats hung from the ceiling and other dark places. The floor was creaky, and so were the stairs. It appeared to be a long hallway in front of her, with many doors on the sides. She kept walking, until she reached the end. Deruku stood upon a tall, dark door with cobwebs on it. There was a giant skull design on it, and snakes at the bottom. She slowly opened the door, and found herself in a small room. The only nice, well preserved room in the whole house. The windows were unscratched, and everything inside was in good shape. She walked forward a bit, and suddenly, was falling into a dark hole in the floor.
~~In reality~~
Deruku woke up screaming, and breathing fast and hard.

Zexion awoke from the scream and looked a Deruku. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:54 pm
I love guys...

"Ya... I'm fine, I'll be right back... I'm thirsty." Deruku walked out of the room to go downstairs. Everyone was in bed sleeping (Mostly) and she finally got to the kitchen. Deruku got a glass of water, and drank it. The water tastes funny... She thought. Oh well. She walked back upstairs, and could feel darkness growing inside her. Deruku rushed to the bathroom and seen that her eyes were glowing red, and her canines were extremly sharp. "What's going on?" She asked herself, then covered her mouth fast. My.... VOICE! She sounded posessed.
User Image
That aren't afraid to be themselves...

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"zzzzzzzzzzzz"

"hi xeggr...."

"Hey, you doin' ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:04 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

"Ya... I'm fine, I'll be right back... I'm thirsty." Deruku walked out of the room to go downstairs. Everyone was in bed sleeping (Mostly) and she finally got to the kitchen. Deruku got a glass of water, and drank it. The water tastes funny... She thought. Oh well. She walked back upstairs, and could feel darkness growing inside her. Deruku rushed to the bathroom and seen that her eyes were glowing red, and her canines were extremly sharp. "What's going on?" She asked herself, then covered her mouth fast. My.... VOICE! She sounded posessed.
User Image

Zexion was starting to wonder on where she went. He got up and looked around. He saw her in the bathroom , looking in pain. "Hey are you alright?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:07 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

User Image

Zexion was starting to wonder on where she went. He got up and looked around. He saw her in the bathroom , looking in pain. "Hey are you alright?"

She turned the other way and shook her head fast. Deruku was still covering her mouth. I don't know how I'll tell Zexion about what's happening! The water was clear, and fine.... How am I going through this change? Was it something I ate?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:42 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

User Image

She turned the other way and shook her head fast. Deruku was still covering her mouth. I don't know how I'll tell Zexion about what's happening! The water was clear, and fine.... How am I going through this change? Was it something I ate?

"Because you maintain your hatred and fears. You've held it in too long and now it's starting to take over. I can help you, but the only way too is if I take that darkness you hold."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:47 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

User Image

"Because you maintain your hatred and fears. You've held it in too long and now it's starting to take over. I can help you, but the only way too is if I take that darkness you hold."

"No...." She said, then turned around and looked at him. Her eyes were glowing even more red, and her canines even sharper. "That won't work."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:25 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

User Image

"No...." She said, then turned around and looked at him. Her eyes were glowing even more red, and her canines even sharper. "That won't work."

"You'll..." She began, "Have to kill me for the darkness." An evil smile came to her lips.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games