Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:07 pm
"It would be hard either way. So you could write an anonymous note. You could use your newer name and say that Artemis died. Just a suggestion." Tiger glances over then back to where she was walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:27 pm
"Uhhh that would be easier...ok that works." Arty smiled. "I like that I guess....means I don't have to travel...but then my mansion in Tokyo will be abandoned...." She sits there thinking.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:37 pm
Tiger stops and thinks as well. "I don't know, we could go there, take what we can and build a new one somewhere else, but that will be alot of work... It would be good to get away from the memories I suppose." Ty leans against a tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Ayu nodded and smiled. "Haven't been there in ages really..." She kept walking past Ty.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:13 pm
Mia sighed. "Yeah, Ayu, we should all get together and do that sometime. That is, if you realy want to. I mean, after getting home, I just need to stop by my parent's home and drop off my cat.....and maybe say hello. After that, I'll be free for maybe half a month cause my boss gave me a month vacation.....wait, wow! So that means its already been half a month since I left home."

Mia sighed. "It seemed so much shorter than that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 pm
"Party at my place then!" Ayu laughed and smiled. "I'm going to keep the name Ayu." She looked at the sky and sighed. "I have to see if my dog is still with Kyo's family. Then I have to get food for it...unless my maid already did...I don't know I've been gone over a year."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:31 pm
Darek stands up and walks up behind the group. He had heard their conversation up until he joined them, but it had seemed surreal to him. "Am I really the only one with a place in the city we just left?" he asks, his thoughts going to his small two bedroom apartment. At first, he hadn't been sure why he felt the urge to rent one with two bedrooms for just himself, but now that he remembers his life before the experiments he remembers that he and Mia had been planning to move in together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 pm
Tiger falls in line with Darek. "Well, I don't know if I do or not. I didn't remember anything and I didn't read my profile. You could sell your place and come with us. Not that you have to though." She glances at him, then looks at where she is walking.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:36 pm
"I have enough room for all of you back in Tokyo..if you want, you can visit or stay." Ayu just looked straight ahead and put her hands behind her head. 'Man just can't wait to get home!'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:49 pm
"If I weren't just renting it I doubt I'd be able to find anyone who'd want to buy that dump anyways," Darek laughs. In truth his apartment is not the worst possible apartment he could have rented. Disorganised, yes, but that is his own doing.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:00 pm
"Then ya'll can come to Tokyo with me!" Ayu looked back and smiled and big smile. "I'm sure Mary Ann, my head maid, wouldn't mind more people in the mansion!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:14 pm
"Sounds like an idea," Darek says. "I'll just get my stuff, leave with you guys, and 'forget' to leave a forwarding address so I can pay my rent." The young man laughs, knowing that his plan is likely illegal, but so is demolishing a building without a permit, all the more reason to leave the country.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:20 pm
"No one knows about my mansion except the people that work there." She smiles. "It was good went the photographers came that one time....that was funny!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:50 am
Mia kept smiling. "Ooh! I can't wait! It won't take me long to get my stuff ready, I lived in a complex so I don't really have a lot of stuff."

Mia started to skip ahead humming a happy tune.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 am
Ayu smiled. "Yeah but now that I thought of it, looks like we are at the end of the forest." She pointed to the fence and sighed. "Now to go to the airport and go on that 12 hour trip to Tokyo...but we can get first class and a private jet! My father owns the airlines but he pasted them down to me."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games