Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:05 pm
"It's the town where one would find the Tower of High Sorcery," Marcus says, "A tower where apprentice mages go to test their abilities. Some might say it's an evil place, since failure means the Test was too much for you to survive. However, success is well worth the risk."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:18 pm
"Have you been there lately Marcus?" She turned and looked back. She was getting angry for some odd reason but tried to keep it in a down low.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:18 am
Mia carefully thought about what Marcus said while studying the map. Then she noticed something. "Well, Marcus, I guess those higher ups have still decided to stay in secrecy. This is a normal map but my Master seemed to have drawn it on the map in pen. I wonder why he would've done that? I mean, from what I heard just now, the only way he could've known about this place is if he'd been there before and if he had been there he should know that it's a secret place, right?"

Mia stopped suddenly and looked up from her map. "Hmmm, the village should be here." Mia sighed. "Well, I guess it should be hidden."

Mia rolled up the map and put it in her pack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:54 am
Ayu sighed. "I don't know. Do you think if we don't stop we could run out of food...because I still have alot of Elven bread...bad eating habits really." She smiled and looked at Mia.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm
"I was here about three years ago," Marcus says, "The youngest ever to have taken the Test, not to mention to have passed." He remembers the day he took the Test, it had been hard, he understood quite well after how it could be fatal, as it nearly had been for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:10 pm
"Good job....lets stay on contact shall we...so we still goin or not?" She smiled and looked back to Marcus. "No offense, really." She looked back at the trees.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:12 am
Mia shrugged. "Well, personally, I don't think we really need to stay here overnight. But, I guess if Marcus wants to then..."

Mia stared inquiringly at Marcus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Ayu squinted. "Hmm...50 miles til the closest elf village....no use going there.." She looked back at Marcus. "Ahh How 'bout it Marcus..."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 pm
"I suppose there's a slight chance you could get in if I say you're with me," Marcus says. His plan hinged on whether or not his youth when he'd taken the Test had gained him enough fame to be recognised. If not, he would need to buy the supplies himself and have the others meet him on the other side of the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 am
Ayu sighed. "Man this sucks....at least I would hope for a village we didn't have to sneak our way into but....you probably won't find much of those......only the elf villages don't have gaurds." She looked into the forest and smiled.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:01 pm
Tiger watches the talk with interest for a bit, then gets lost in her thoughts. This place... Not the dream. She snaps out of that thought and glances around. "Wait a minute, more examinations by gaurds? I don't need to go in there..." Ty stares at the spot. "I would rather meet you on the other side than go through there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:11 pm
Ayu jumped into a tree. "I'll stay with Ty...how bout it!?" She smiled and put her hands behind her head.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:09 pm
Mia sighed. "Ok then. You two be careful. I'm going to see if I can go in with Marcus. If I can't, then I guess I'll head back to you guys."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:15 pm
Ayu smiled. "Okie dokie...I don't mind...maybe me and Arty will go see the elf village....maybe." She got down and coughed. "Man that hurt..."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:30 pm
"'Kay then. You alright Ayu?" Ty covers her mouth as she stifles a growl, making it like she was clearing her throat. As the strange feeling passed she smiles and says "You guys have a fun time in there, I will meet you on the other side by the old statue."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games