Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:36 pm
Reapus
H e a r t s
Reapus
Maze
Reapus
It sounds like an interesting idea, but, I don't like Harry Potter as much as you guys. sweatdrop So, most likely not.

Don't tell anyone.. but I haven't read past the fourth book. o:

XD

Don't worry about it, though. It's cool. Feel free to read anyway if you want, of course. :3
Wow. I'm not that big of a fan of harry potter, yet, I seem like Comfy when a new one comes out. I've read them all.

Just because they're good books.

x3; I'm more of a fan of the fandom than the actual books, it feels to me sometimes x3;;; But I will probably get shot for saying that o:

You should join us, if you're a fan of RPing! I'm not gonna pressure you, or anything, but it would definitely be awesome to have you on board!
Good Point. Know what? I'll see if there's a character I like, and I just might. I thought you had to know it all to be in it. xD. Also, don't worry, I don't feel pressured at all.

Yayyyy! <33333 And you can do an OC, too, if you don't find anything you like. We're open for anything xDD

And good x3; I didn't want to seem like "IF YOU DON'T JOIN, WE WILL ALL HATE YOU D:<" o:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:39 pm
H e a r t s
Reapus
H e a r t s
Reapus
Maze
Reapus
It sounds like an interesting idea, but, I don't like Harry Potter as much as you guys. sweatdrop So, most likely not.

Don't tell anyone.. but I haven't read past the fourth book. o:

XD

Don't worry about it, though. It's cool. Feel free to read anyway if you want, of course. :3
Wow. I'm not that big of a fan of harry potter, yet, I seem like Comfy when a new one comes out. I've read them all.

x3; I'm more of a fan of the fandom than the actual books, it feels to me sometimes x3;;; But I will probably get shot for saying that o:

You should join us, if you're a fan of RPing! I'm not gonna pressure you, or anything, but it would definitely be awesome to have you on board!
Good Point. Know what? I'll see if there's a character I like, and I just might. I thought you had to know it all to be in it. xD. Also, don't worry, I don't feel pressured at all.

Yayyyy! <33333 And you can do an OC, too, if you don't find anything you like. We're open for anything xDD

And good x3; I didn't want to seem like "IF YOU DON'T JOIN, WE WILL ALL HATE YOU D:<" o:
: O. I looked at the more list, and I saw someone that would be cool from Hufflepuff.

Edger Bones. : O

I love it. Sign me up.

Reapus

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:42 pm
Reapus
H e a r t s
Reapus
H e a r t s
Reapus

: O. I looked at the more list, and I saw someone that would be cool from Hufflepuff.

I love it. Sign me up.
yay hufflepuff! *latches* welcome aboard1  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:43 pm
Yay! We're not so outnumbered now! What we lack in numbers we make up for in good looks! biggrin Right Gilderoy?  

LooneyLunaLovegood

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:47 pm
Reapus

I love it. Sign me up.

YAYYYY! <333333

Uhmmm I would sign you up if I could x3; but alas! Woody or Comfy have to do that. All you have to do now is PM... -checks- Comfy with this (filled out of course xD):

[size=9]
Username;
Character name;
House (if applicable)
Year (if applicable)
Staff position (if applicable)
Description;
Personality;
Wand; (if you need help deciding this you can ask us, theres also interpretation information in the links in the reference section!)
RP Sample (if applicable)
[/size]

And don't be put-off by its length; you don't have to be in-depth or anything x3;

And I WILL mark off that Edgar Bones is taken on this post and the Chatterbox thread x3;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:02 pm
H e a r t s
Reapus

I love it. Sign me up.

YAYYYY! <333333

Uhmmm I would sign you up if I could x3; but alas! Woody or Comfy have to do that. All you have to do now is PM... -checks- Comfy with this (filled out of course xD):

[size=9]
Username;
Character name;
House (if applicable)
Year (if applicable)
Staff position (if applicable)
Description;
Personality;
Wand; (if you need help deciding this you can ask us, theres also interpretation information in the links in the reference section!)
RP Sample (if applicable)
[/size]

And don't be put-off by its length; you don't have to be in-depth or anything x3;

And I WILL mark off that Edgar Bones is taken on this post and the Chatterbox thread x3;
Thanks, but what do I need in house, year, and wand Questions?  

Reapus

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:05 pm
Reapus

Uhm, well let's see.... -checks-

Okay, for the house one, you'll be in Hufflepuff, so that's what you put there, year, Edger is a fourth year, and for wand... go here, I guess? I didn't do that for mine, but I guess it's a new part x3;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:18 pm
H e a r t s
Reapus

Okay, for the house one, you'll be in Hufflepuff, so that's what you put there, year, Edger is a fourth year, and for wand... go here, I guess? I didn't do that for mine, but I guess it's a new part x3;
Oh! It makes total sense now. Thanks.  

Reapus

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:29 pm
Reapus
H e a r t s
Reapus

Oh! It makes total sense now. Thanks.

glad to hear your on board :]

guys, just so you know, i wont be posting till probably tomorrow. its..
just been a super bad day :/
something happened that i dont really feel comfortable talking about, but ill be back soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:30 pm
Someone else PMed me wanting James. Wood, I'll PM it to you.  

comfylove
Crew

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:51 pm
Aww, don't worry about it, Woody! I hope things get better for you ): <33333

Also: YAY JAMES!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:57 pm
this is moving along nicely ^^  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Yay! We're not so outnumbered now! What we lack in numbers we make up for in good looks! biggrin Right Gilderoy?

indeed! biggrin
kinda reminds me of book 6, "i am pretty enough for both of us, i think!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:51 am
hmmm . . .is it okay to take liberties with spells? i kinda made up the one i used . .. but i based it how rowling did for some of hers . . .  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:54 am
Ky Jelly
hmmm . . .is it okay to take liberties with spells? i kinda made up the one i used . .. but i based it how rowling did for some of hers . . .

Depends on the liberties. I think in this case, it's not a problem. Fact is, there are a s**t-load of spells that we don't have words, and/or descriptions of.

And to think that students are only taught the ones that are used more than once in a book is kind of.. well.. That'd make Hogwarts a very lousy teaching institution. XD

I did wonder where you got that one from, yes. What's the etymology, if I might ask?

Or did you mean 'it looks like some of the spells she made up' with that last bit?  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games