Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:51 pm
maxcon200
Im Max im a video game freak.
Yes he is. My game addict friend, Maxcon. lol Well come to the best guilt ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 pm
DigitLninja
yolei88
DigitLninja
hey there!

I'm chip.

every time i make a user name for something it's always digitLsomething as my dedication to digimon... digitLninja is my most used user name but on occasion i will be digitLfox digitLangel ect.

when i fist saw digimon on fox kids i hated it because i thought it was a rip off of pokemon. than i kept watching and realize how wrong i was, i began likeing digimon more than pokemon, not that i dont still enjoy pokemon. but i realized what made digimon better was that being a pokemon traner was a choice... being a digimon tamer is destiny... and i want to be part of that destiny in this guild.

whoever created this place did an amazing job and i thank them from the bottom of my heart. for 5 years i have searched for a good digimon rp... i know i am closer than ever in this guild... *bows out of respect*

OMG thats how I felt too. I was at my babsitter's at the time and the kids there were watching it and I just wanted to watch Sonic underground. but then when I started watching it...I found out that this isnt a rip off of pokemon but so much better xd .... If you read between the lines of the show...some elements of it are really deep...like what happened to Ken and how Blackwargreymon kepps going on with his questions... have u ever stopped to think about that stuff..? I have and woah... lol

Aye! this show can be a philosophical gold mine, it's a great thing that it go to the US and taught a generation of us how to think outside the box.

So true, but not too many people recognize this still sad oh well I still love it no matter what!  

TsukinoLuffy

Burgman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:38 pm
This show owns pokemon, i wish they made a digimon game for the Wii. that was my only regret for getting rid of my PS2.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:12 pm
Hey! I'm Phantom and I'm a huge fan of manga/anime. My favorite season of Digimon would definately have to be Season 1, but I also really enjoyed Season 2.  

GothicPhantom

Burgman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:19 pm
GothicPhantom
Hey! I'm Phantom and I'm a huge fan of manga/anime. My favorite season of Digimon would definately have to be Season 1, but I also really enjoyed Season 2.

you have a favorite digimon? Those are my favorite seasons. i'm pretty old school.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:22 pm
Burgman
GothicPhantom

you have a favorite digimon? Those are my favorite seasons. i'm pretty old school.

My favorite digimon would have to be Kyaromon, even though I've never actually seen him in any of the shows. I love foxes! Ha ha. And old school is the best!  

GothicPhantom

PersonV01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:54 am
hi all. names X.

anyone here still collect the digimon v-pets? lol. my collection is still growing. trying to earn enough cash for the IR devices.

anyways. thought id just drop by and say hi.

X  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:20 am
Hey new dudes and dudettes! mrgreen If you feel bored then join up with the DemiDevimon Fan Club for contests and games! Lol, just kidding! Create cool profiles at Tamers Room and I'll come by and drop some words of wisdom for you!  

Storm Waltz

Adina64

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:50 am
you can call me Adina instead of Adina64 but i'm not going to give out my real name.And i'm an anime person I love so many anime show's including digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:51 am
Storm Waltz
Hey new dudes and dudettes! mrgreen If you feel bored then join up with the DemiDevimon Fan Club for contests and games! Lol, just kidding! Create cool profiles at Tamers Room and I'll come by and drop some words of wisdom for you!
ok  

Adina64

TheLoserAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:40 pm
hi im loser(nickname) i like all kinds of music,movies,books,comics,etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:14 pm
Hello everyone, Im Aeon320. My name for everything is Aeon, has been for years. I recently caught on to Gaia by a freind of mine, and since then go on daily, posting a TON. I like the computer, games, music, and sports. I do not watch, or even really know that much about Digimon any more. I used to watch it when I was younger. If they have 'seasons' on DVD, I might buy them to catch up! xp  

aeon320

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:43 pm
Adina64
you can call me Adina instead of Adina64 but i'm not going to give out my real name.And i'm an anime person I love so many anime show's including digimon.

Can I call you 64 instead. Much shorter...

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll call you Adina.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:13 pm
hi i"m giga an i like anime!!
my fav season of digimon is season 2
im a ninja woooooooo!  

Mysterious Dog Grigio

Virus DigiLord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:07 am
The name's alexander. You friend, Dark, told me about this guild and so I joined. I'm a big fan of the Digimon Kaiser and there's not too much about me.... So yeah....  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games