Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Gray blushed a little and stepped back and away from Rie. "I don't know if this is right but...you sure as hell arnt fooling me woman. I know your plan...get me while I'm injured...then strike..."

Gray never really trusted many people in his life, he had good reason not to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:55 am
She threw away her weapon. "I promise you that I won't harm you. You have my word as the future ruler of this land. You saved me, so an eye for an eye." She said and walked closer to him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:41 am
Gray created a fist in his right hand. Those words...'future ruler' it sickened him. He knew she wasn't going to hurt him, but he didn't want her to rule, not now, not ever!

"You wont be the future rule...not if I can help it..." Gray raised his sword in front of her.
"I can't have you ruling these lands..." Gray stepped forward and raised his sword under her chin lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:53 pm
Sebastian finished his patrol and headed back to the glade where Rie and Gray were. He came upon Gray with his sword to Rie's chin."May I ask what's going on here?"He asked, his eyes glowing as he called his power to him while he waited for an explanation, or for Rie to tell him to leave. He wasn't sure what was going on, so either would suffice.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 pm
She glared at Gray. "Can you honestly say that you would much rather have it like this? Are you really happy living like this? Strike me down if you must, but that is my mission and if you don't allow me to see this through, i'll honestly kill you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:40 pm
She shook her head silently, watching the fight from a distance. Testing the weight of their magic as she looked through the trees leaves, the branch she sat on broke suddenly and she landed on the ground on the soles of her feet.
"I'll never seem to land on my back one of the days," She chuckled quietly, once a cat, always a cat. She comtemplated transforming just then but waited as she stared towards Gray, Rie, and Sebastian.  

Banished Forever

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:39 pm
Gray was quiet, he wasn't exactly in the talking mood after her little speel but what else could he do?

"I admire your determinatin woman, but I wont have you go any further with your plan." He was also determined to stop her...but that was a different story for he had a differnt ambition, one that could only be when Rie is alive.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:42 am
"If you don't want to waste words, then kill me, here and now. I dare you to." She said as she glared at Gray.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:01 pm
Gray jumped back and stabbed his sword into the ground.
"I rather put up a fight then to suddenly just kill you woman..." He looked around and then grabbed his sword, pulling it out of the ground.

Gray fled into the forest, hoping he didn't have to come to killing her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:44 pm
Rie didn't go after Gray, instead she sat down and awaited Sebatian's return. "I knew he couldn't kill me, but why would he hesitate?" She asked herself.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:46 pm
((I've been standing there for awhile now))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:29 am
She turned her attention to Sebastian. "How long have you been standing tehre?" She asked, honestly not noticing him until Gray had left.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:54 pm
Leaning against the tree she continued to watch from afar. Wondering in all, what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:00 pm
"I've been here since about the time Gray pulled his sword out on you. Mind explaining that to me by the way?"He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. He sensed Aisuru nearby, but made no move to go to her.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:18 am
Gray stopped deep within the forest sighing to himself wondering what he was going to do next. There was a deep silence around him, his aura was changing, and he felt as thought he just might be getting a little too soft. This was starting to eat at him.

"That stupid girl!" Gray said punching a tree.

He pulled his hand away, shaking the pain off.
"Damn it..."

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces