Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:05 pm
(I was pretty sure it was Natalya and not Natalia, but then it could be Natasha too, so.. *kicks at Himaruya* update profiles plz.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 pm
((I think that Natalia would fit her more. And plus it's a pretty name))

r-r-right... *grabs Latvia's sleeve* let's see if there's something else for us to do while *cough* Bela is getting her hand wrapped up...

*scoots over to Italy's side*  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 pm
(( The comm says her name's Natalya. <<
*picks on Liet* It's one of the many reasons I enjoy being Russia. *nodsliketrufax!* ))

Russia nods, laying his head on Lithuania's. He squeezes the smaller nation lightly. "She still had it, though...Although, punishing her like I do you just won't do for such a delicate girl...Maybe I'll confine her to her room..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 pm
((Good question, but I can't help there.))

Belarus looked at the other nations quickly but began to wrap her hand in her apron. "....I might as well use this...it is already dirty....

...but, how was today for everyone..? ...Oh? ...But Brother,... I.." Belarus said as she looked at the sleeping Turkey.

Eam Adair

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 pm
*snoring on the couch*

(HINT HINT. And yes, but -- the comm also briefly said that Sweden's name was Bernard. So who knows.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 pm
Liet swallowed a bit at the squeeze. "A-ah, but it was handed to her, and now she's hurt!" He tried to reason, looking a bit nervous.  

Lithuania-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 pm
*pokes the sleeping Turkey* o 3o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm
Celebiest stepped foreward gulping quite nervously as she looked at the towering giant in front of him. She then also looked at Lithuania too.

"I was the one who handed the pipe to her. I didn't intend on something as harmless as that to lead up to this."

She looked at the Lithuanian sadly and then back at Russia

"So if you must punish someone, I'll take some of responsibility too. So do your worst to me" she sighed.  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm
*vaguely wakes up, and so eloquently--* Mmnrgh? *hat all lopsided*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Belarus's eyes lit up when the girl spoke. "...M-Miss....do not say such things..." she said. She slowly looked to her brother.

((EDIT:: First post on 400th page went to Turkey!!

>.>
<.<

I didn't know if you knew that...BUT ANYWAY, YYYAHHHHAAAYYEEAH!!))  

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:27 pm
Turkey-tan
*snoring on the couch*

(HINT HINT. And yes, but -- the comm also briefly said that Sweden's name was Bernard. So who knows.)

(( WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME. My Swdish Uncle's name is Bernard. XDD But! Alas, Su-san's name is Berwald. =w=
And you have a point.... ))

"You still had it, Belarus. That was an illegal drug, and you held it." he says, waggling his finger at her. "You're still in trouble."

He clings to Liet, letting his fingers dig into the fabric of the costume. "You get hurt when you're in trouble, so what does a small wound matter?" he says, sighing.

He looks at Celebiest and shakes his head. "All that matters to me is that my sister had it in her possession."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Celebiest gave a sad look to Belarus, then to her bloodied hand and apron.

"If I didn't give you that pipe, you wouldn't have gotten lectured by your brother, and you wouldn't have injured yourself like that."

She then glanced back at Lithuania

"And your brother was really angry when he found out about what I did. I HAVE to accept the consequences even if he does do his worst."  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Tried to gently pry Russia's fingers from gripping his uniform. "She's had her punishment then, hasn't she? Miss Natalya, please at least clean your hand... And Miss, please let it go. Can we not just forget the matter that's done with?"

((Oh Liet, peacekeeper. -_-;

And I was going to mention the 400th page thing, I was talking about it to my roommates XD We talk a whole damn lot.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm
She was about to protest until her brother made the remark about the 'small wound'; she stifled her comment and nodded slowly.

"..I will, Mr. Lithuania.."

Eam Adair

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:43 pm
Celebiest looked over to Lithuania, then back to the towering Russian who was sqeezing and digging his fingers into the Lithuanian's shoulder and then back to Belarus.

"Please just call me Celebiest" she said as she started to suck on her lolipop

"I suddenly just felt guilty when I saw you taking the brunt of all this" she said, eying the Russian's hand.

"So, I felt I had to take responsibility."  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games