Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 am
Gi ussta, xas... *giggles* I mean, yes. Such a man can at times be difficult to find *sighs* But given the subject of the conversation, I take it you have already found one. F'sarn naak'e~ ... *blushes* That is to say... I'm jealous redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 am
Well, I'm not sureā€¦but perhaps. I'm going to meet Officer Dougherty for dinner tonight at Chatty Kathy's.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 am
An Officer you say? Gi ussta~ Sounds like a challenge. I do not know what kind of differences Officers of this world would have compared to mine, but many seem to have a certain... how you say.... "strictness" about them. Even the corrupt ones were full of rigor, though perhaps not for the purposes for which they were hired.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am
Usstan ssrig'luin ulu ragar l' wlalth voiry 'L' Sorcery d' Zhuanth" Natha ze'zhuanth text lu' extremely rate.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 am
EXACTLY! twisted Rigor! What better guy to go out with than one with a little "rigor" and discipline. twisted A Law Officer needs to be fit and limber. Why he even has his own handcuffs Ryzan! How convenient is that!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 am
Nei1
Usstan ssrig'luin ulu ragar l' wlalth voiry 'L' Sorcery d' Zhuanth" Natha ze'zhuanth text lu' extremely rate.
Ah~ *scratches his head* Usstan xun naut zhaun vel'klar ulu ragar folt voiry. Usstan daewl Usstan gumash tlu d' mzild xxizz.

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Xas... I suppose those are admirable qualities, but if their principles conflict with yours, then such rigor could get in the way and quickly make things naquallain. Gi ussta! I mean, "displeasing" redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 am
We shall see Ryzan. Well if that doesn't work out, I could always corner TES and have my way with him. wink LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 am
Psyzapp
Mark my words Psihug! You better not mess with Big Paulie or you'll disappear!

*She notices Ryzan struggling with the espresso machine and goes over to show him exactly how it is done as she continues to bawl Psihug out.*

You may think you're smarter than everyone else, Psihug, but being cute will only get you so far with Big Paulie!

rolleyes Sheesh. OKAY!!!

*gets out his disposable phone with the direct line to BigPaulie*

Hey, Paulie. It's me. Some friend of Lily's gave me a ring for you. Yeah. I was casing the joint like you said. Yeah. Anyway, it was a little bloody and I washed it off. Is it okay if I keep it?
Uh, it's small and silver with a red ball thingie. Looks good with the vest you gave me. Yup. OK, I'll be right out.

@Pyzapp: Welp. Gotta go. Big Paulie's sending me the limo. Now where is that box? A-ha! Don't you worry, doll. Your psihug knows how to take care of himself.

@Ryzan: What are you looking at? Freak. Wanna piece of this? huh? stare

*heads out the door, sticking tongue out at Ryzan*  

psihug

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! I do admit that Quortek is quite fun to "have your way with", as you say redface He may complain about it, but that does not seem to keep him from coming back~

*sighs disappointedly and frowns at well-dressed man's reaction to him*
This is why the large, strong ones intimidate me.
*looks down at the table and swirls his finger over the surface*
I should have learned my lesson by now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 am
Ryzan Vixtul
Nei1
Ah~ *scratches his head* Usstan xun naut zhaun vel'klar ulu ragar folt voiry. Usstan daewl Usstan gumash tlu d' mzild xxizz.

Usstan inbal fol clues, drill nind ph' korrle. Usstan orn ssrig'luin l' voiry plynn phor l' har'dro.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:58 am
What lesson is that Ryzan. Do you want to talk about it? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:08 am
Nei1
Usstan inbal fol clues, drill nind ph' korrle. Usstan orn ssrig'luin l' voiry plynn phor l' har'dro.
Gi ussta! eek Vel'bol orn'la dos xun iz' kult'ressin d'lil har'dro? Nindel kluthak saph reiyal natha maunech~

*scratches his chin and looks slightly to the side*
Ah... it is just that, from my experience at least.. it is that kind of man who takes the most offense to the affections of another man sweatdrop I had an especially bad encounter of such a situation when I was younger.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am
*walks in*
hey all how is everyone?
*smiles sweetly*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 am
I guess you're more likely to run the risk. Some can be very immature and unable to handle a situation like that with grace and dignity. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 am
Hi Lady Ayami! I was wondering if I was going to see you today. xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games