Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:24 am

((I'll be done with work in 4 hours guys))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

((fun stuff demo))

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:59 am

((hana was realeased from it in the middle of it and Nike did stuff during.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 am

Luc could feel the differences in the air. "Don't worry Leon. Time fixes everything that is wrong in the world. Some things just take a little bit more of it then others. Besides I'm sorry for tempting you." He got up from his limb and started to jump from tree to tree wondering if there was a pond or lake around.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:06 am

User Image
Hana was confused about what was happening. she was naked in Nike's room and kind of backed into a cornor. She wasn't sure what was going on anymore and her mental state was worse than ever.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:08 am

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:09 am

(( Christmas is Tomorrow >.> ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am

Yo Saturnalia.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

It's not your fault. The wolf looked at Luc before forcing himself to his paws and stretched. Besides, I should have left, but I didn't. I stayed and I let my animal side get the better of me.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

May not be on until tomorrow night if I'm lucky, so have to say it today. *glomps Moon*

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:14 am

He giggled as he heard the wolf inside his head. "I'm used to stuff like that." He was pretty much talking to himself but he didn't mind. He finally got to the pond before stripping down and jumping in. He loved the water even if most of the demonkin or the kind didn't like it. Growing up in a forest town it was easier to accept things. He swirled about in the water letting it take grasp of him before he let his head come up for air. He then dived back in doing various tricks and coming back up only for air.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am

Leon followed after the boy, but he did not move into the water. He laid down, resting his head on his paws. The boy seemed a bit like a child and it was somewhat enjoyable to watch. He yawned and let his eyes shut, but did not fall asleep.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 am

He came up for air before going back under. It was good to relax after six years of his imprisonment. He let the water swirl about him gently. To bad none of his questions had been solved yet. Too bad the future has many different paths and one could always lead to another. He gave a light sigh once he rose again. He swam over to the edge. "What do you think will happen to us now?" He asked.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 am

I don't know. Leon replied, I know Neuro and Brago would love to kill me for not being 'manly' and hurting Soli, so it's best if I avoid them for awhile, and it would be easiest to do so if I go to the gyspsy retreat where my people dominate and take charge of my responsiblities as Ragnok. As for you, what you do with your life is your decision, but you're more than welcome to come with me. He opened his eyes, his golden gaze focused upon the demonkin.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am

He giggled. "Brago has no room to talk when it comes to someones manhood. Just because you have sex with women here and their doesn't make you anything." He sighed. "I have nothing to do with my life. I've been in hell the last six years of my life trying to get here and still don't have a life! Besides I have probably nothing to return to now. And since we both got each other in this mess I'll help you till where out of this damned hole." He went back under and let the cold water cool down his skin. Bubbles could be seen forming on the tip of the water where he was steam being released.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games