Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm
I'll be there! 4laugh

*sips her cocoa*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm
emotion_kirakira You will? biggrin Thanks, Kits! whee -leans over and kisses her cheek- emotion_hug Hey, you should bring Rod and we can all go out to eat afterwards. biggrin

-fiddles with her mug- Maybe I'll tell Karrie.

neutral

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm
That sounds like fun. whee

I think Karrie would like to go. He needs to get out more anyway. He hasn't really been going anywhere but to work. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm
-she snorts and takes a sip of cocoa and then a bite of brownie-

-swallowing she smiles at Kits- It will be fun. The program is going to be magnificent, I just know it. biggrin

Sooo.... xd -she needles Kits in the ribs with her elbow- How's it been going with you and Rod? twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 pm
I'm sure it will be. ^_^ I can't wait.

Actually, I haven't seen much of him lately... sweatdrop Our schedules haven't been matching up too well. He did send some gifts yesterday though....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:48 pm
Awww, what'd he send you? whee -breaks off half her brownie and gives it to Kits-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:54 pm
He sent me some pointsettias and a gingerbread house. That's what got me in the mood to start decorating. xd *takes the brownie and takes a bite* Mmmm  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 pm
Aww! That's good! biggrin Did you tell him that he jump-started your holiday? -dame and Kits sit and chat a while longer before goin home-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 pm
Attention Aqua Springs Patrons!

Page 1 has changed. All of the information is still there, it has just been moved around for ease of editing. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm
*walks out of the office into the lounge and sits at the bar* Tommy, could I get a warm apple cider, please?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm
*walks into AS carrying a giant fresh wreath with holly sprigs and other such things*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm
*Tommy sets the cider on the counter in front of Kits*

Thank you. ^_^ *ears twitch and she turns to see who is coming into the lounge* Hi Rod! ^_^ *takes a sip of her cider, then gets down from the stool to go up to him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm
*briefly kisses her through the wreath and then leans back, grunt a bit from exertion* Hey Gorgeous, I come bearing holiday cheer. lol *says somewhat breathlessly* Um...this ain't exactly a feather. lol Where would you like it, love? *shifts the weight of the thing*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm
Oh, sorry. sweatdrop Umm, you can put it over the stage. There's a place to hang it back there... I think. *goes to look* Yeah, there is. 4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm
*grins and winks at her then goes up on the stage and wrestles with the wreath for a few moments before getting it to hang correctly*

*nods curtly and steps down from the stage, looking at handy work to make sure it looks right*

*satisfied, goes back to Kits, slips something out of pocket and holds it above them, grinning widely and pulling her close for a long, steamy kiss*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games