Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

your are right there...when she was younger we called her the black and white flash for the way she flew through the house....she would literally bounce off the walls as she went around corners......we rescued the day the shelter was going to put her to sleep because she was a feral kitten and had been abused...but we were willing to try where no one else would....she turned into a wonderful lady..........

That's terrible... D:
They don't deserve that. I'm glad you rescued. Here. ;~;
I've got a soft spot for the wounded. D:

you are kind hearted Kay....i am going to try playing some bg to take my mind off this....solitaire wasn't working so good.........thanks............

*rescued her.

^__^

Alright, talk to you later then.
Hope you feel better. D:

i don't know how to say this but earlier i could not say how our Lady Mandy died.....she was run over....that is why it hurt so much.....even though i had this feeling she was nearing the end if her years with us i didn't want her to go that way......i just could not say it....getting the scream and then the words out of my head is going to be a hard thing to do...thank you for your kind words.........

Oh god. D':
That's terrible. ;~;

My favorite kitty went out in the woods to die within the last couple of months, so I sort of know how you feel. crying

that is sad too....yeah.....can't sleep....her fur was soooo soft like silk or velvet.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:23 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

you are kind hearted Kay....i am going to try playing some bg to take my mind off this....solitaire wasn't working so good.........thanks............

*rescued her.

^__^

Hope you feel better. D:

i don't know how to say this but earlier i could not say how our Lady Mandy died.....she was run over....that is why it hurt so much.....even though i had this feeling she was nearing the end if her years with us i didn't want her to go that way......i just could not say it....getting the scream and then the words out of my head is going to be a hard thing to do...thank you for your kind words.........

Oh god. D':
That's terrible. ;~;

My favorite kitty went out in the woods to die within the last couple of months, so I sort of know how you feel. crying

that is sad too....yeah.....can't sleep....her fur was soooo soft like silk or velvet.....

Oh dear... >.<
D:

The poor thing. ;~;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:30 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*rescued her.

^__^

Hope you feel better. D:

Oh god. D':
That's terrible. ;~;

Oh dear... >.<
D:

The poor thing. ;~;

listening to my cd to try to keep from going to pieces again....afraid to go to bed....i don't think anyone can really sleep......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh god. D':
That's terrible. ;~;

Oh dear... >.<
D:

The poor thing. ;~;

listening to my cd to try to keep from going to pieces again....afraid to go to bed....i don't think anyone can really sleep......

That's understandable. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh god. D':
That's terrible. ;~;

Oh dear... >.<
D:

The poor thing. ;~;

i am going to go try to sleep.....nighters Kay......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear... >.<
D:

The poor thing. ;~;

Good night. D:
I hope you feel better soon. D':  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:23 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well, it's even clumsier to have to accidentally travel up to your own post away from one you're trying to quote and editing. I don't feel so bad now. xD

'Post op' is also commonly used to refer to someone who has completed their gender reassignment. .___.

Lol

-___- Not where I live.

No, I'm pretty sure they'd still call it post op. .-.

It does more commonly refer to the stuff after a regular surgery though. sweatdrop
I'm just half asleep and couldn't help but think 'Oh, so you're Terrance now?' xP
Don't mind me. ._______.

Yeahhh okay XD

xP Pfffffffffffttttttttttt...

So, whatcha up to, now that you're out of commission?

I'm not totally out of commission XD
I'm downstairs so the tv is readily accessible (bonus) and one of my meds makes me sleep so combined with visitors stopping by, chilling online and everything else day goes by pretty quick.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:25 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well, it's even clumsier to have to accidentally travel up to your own post away from one you're trying to quote and editing. I don't feel so bad now. xD

'Post op' is also commonly used to refer to someone who has completed their gender reassignment. .___.

Lol

-___- Not where I live.

No, I'm pretty sure they'd still call it post op. .-.

It does more commonly refer to the stuff after a regular surgery though. sweatdrop
I'm just half asleep and couldn't help but think 'Oh, so you're Terrance now?' xP
Don't mind me. ._______.

Yeahhh okay XD

xP Pfffffffffffttttttttttt...

So, whatcha up to, now that you're out of commission?

I'm not totally out of commission XD
I'm downstairs so the tv is readily accessible (bonus) and one of my meds makes me sleep so combined with visitors stopping by, chilling online and everything else day goes by pretty quick.

Well, you're certainly not taking a run around the block any time soon. .-.

That's good. As long as you're taking it easy. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 am
Kay9214

Well I'm still doing what I can do. So not running and hopping around, but still plenty of other things : )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:33 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well I'm still doing what I can do. So not running and hopping around, but still plenty of other things : )

Exercising your mind, at least? :D  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear... >.<
D:

The poor thing. ;~;

Good night. D:
I hope you feel better soon. D':

afternoon Kay and thanks.......how is it going with you....
me...just going through the motions......body here but mind still wandering...missed her talking to me when i got up and went into the kitchen....you know how cats come to you far attention....not our Lady she talked and you went to her...i will get better...just time and tears.............  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

More than my mind. I'll be starting physical exercise tomorrow.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:27 pm
Skyailia
afternoon Kay and thanks.......how is it going with you....
me...just going through the motions......body here but mind still wandering...missed her talking to me when i got up and went into the kitchen....you know how cats come to you far attention....not our Lady she talked and you went to her...i will get better...just time and tears.............

I dunno... The day's come and gone, and I'm still in bed... I'm not feeling all that well...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:33 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

More than my mind. I'll be starting physical exercise tomorrow.

Oh, cool. I hope it goes well.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 pm
Nia Phoenix
month is almost over - gotta' go 12's LOL

Nia 250 Droid 250

going for a triple
1)Electric Judgement
2) Force Repulse
3) Spear of Midnight Black

lmao and it's a triple nothing!!! the crowd goes wild LOL

Can't do this here, Nia. You have to roll one at a time. You don't have any valid posts in there yet, so you can start over or whatever.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games