Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:56 pm
whee Welcome all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:58 pm
Spyke114
Hello everyone^^

I'm Spyke, but my real name's Ryan. Sometimes I might also name my characters Focks or Vulpus, but I don't think I've actually used those names online yet, so that info's pretty much pointless.

Anyways, I'm 19 and a guy and have been here on Gaia since November 7th, 2003 even though my post count definitely doesn't reflect it. sweatdrop

I'm usually off trying to get farther in my console games, but since I've already beat the ones I like and am bored or maybe stuck with the others, I've been getting on Gaia more and more often. mrgreen

I really like RTS, Mecha, Strategy (in general), and adventure games. Sometimes it's fun to RP too, but it depends on other things...

Also...

THANK YOU, ZPHAL SOOOO MUCH FOR INVITING ME!!!
Since becoming more active on Gaia again, I've been looking for ANYTHING to do. This looks like it was what I was looking for.

Now I roll a 3d6
whee You're quite welcome!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

IceMa1den

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:42 pm
I'm Icey/fluffy, you may call me fluffy, I have only been on since last week's Sunday.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:59 pm
SSgt Mayura Daidouji reporting ~

i like the ambiance of this guild.

you can call me Weissy or Mayura - both works. 3nodding

HUGS AND KISSES!! heart  

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:37 pm
WeissRitter Mayura
SSgt Mayura Daidouji reporting ~

i like the ambiance of this guild.

you can call me Weissy or Mayura - both works. 3nodding

HUGS AND KISSES!! heart
You made it, great.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:29 pm
ey' so i'm here... "Hi"  

VFX

Ignorant Soul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:36 am
Oke, small introduction:
The name is Serenade. I'm 18 years old and at the moment busy with my studies. But that doesn't keep me away from Gaia. xp
Apparently I was invited by one of my friends, but I'm still trying to find out which one of them it was. So... cookies anyone? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:48 am
Allo! I am the other account/mule for Louise the Bump Fairy, so...hello *again*!

(Thank you again Zphal! Thank you Nannerz!!)  

Vincent Ordep

lightprincess03

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 am
Hello. Consuela or Swayla here. Light and/or Princess works too as I'll answer to them all. lol I'm 23 years old and have a gorgeous son and hubby who you can see on my profile. I live in freaking florida which i hate as I'm originally from PA. Um... i like reading, writing and photography. I'm Wiccan. Can't think of anything else. lol Got questions ask me!

Thank you Vagtastic for the (random??) invite.... xd

EDIT: hah.. I see that wellwisher invited me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:45 am
Welcome awesome new people! *cookies*  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

kitty kat klan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:11 pm
I'm the middle of 5 kids. I am 17 and live in the town of Front Royal. It used to be called Lahue Town and another name was Hell Town. Any ways I'm in a wheel chair and other than that I'm completely normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:06 am
I have to much free time, and a slight case of insomnia at times.
User Image  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Sakura Ao Bell

Magical Hero

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:08 am
Hello! i'm Princess SakuraAngel,
i came to know about this guild thru an invitation and after reading about the guild i thought "this looks fun" so i clicked join.
here i am now introducing myself and hopefully sum1 will want to chat with me and be my friend as well as many others have been and still are.
age=17
birthday=16th august
star sign=Leo
Zodiac sign=Horse
hobbies=watching anime, reading, drawing anime/manga, playing soccer, making friends, hanging with friends, shopping, playing on computer and Nintendo DS, etc
fav flower= cherry blossom
well bye bye for now! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:11 am
Why, hello.
User Image  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Attic_Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:10 am
User Image

Hey there. I was invited to this guild, so I thought I'd join. ^-^ So here I am. I like the idea of this guild. Seems fun. biggrin

So I'm Attic_Flowers, but my real name is Jennifer. You can call me Jenn or Jenna though if you want...or even Attic for that matter. xd

I named my avatar after a book I once read called Flowers in the Attic. Um...I'm 23 now.... sweatdrop I still don't feel like I am though. *Laughs*

Let's see...I love to RP as long as I'm able to make really cool characters. ^-^ I love to read almost anything that can grab me into and not let go until I have finished reading it. I watch anime and read manga when I have the time.

Oh here is a few interesting fact about me...If I could get a puppy tail or monkey tail surgically implanted then I would, same goes for cat ears. razz I know I'm weird. Also I live in the USA(Born here), but my boyfriend/fiance' lives in India(He was born there).

Anywho....if you want to know more about me, then just read my profile or pm me if you really want to talk.

Oh on a last note, I'm in the process of opening up an art shop, so if a linky appears in my sig one day soon, then do me a favor and check it out if you can.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games